Ascension at hand (if your maxilla is not perfect GTFIH)

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
New method for correcting craniofacial growth:

Its called NIM it can change shape of bones, grow bones, displace bones. Possibilities seem endless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, 5'7 zoomer, blmratiopiggypoop and 7 others
all it seems to do is move around alveolar bone in people with really fucked up teeth. Nothing new.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1

Its called NIM it can change shape of bones, grow bones, displace bones. Possibilities seem endless.

explain it please, im not watching that video

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri and mvp2v1
all it seems to do is move around alveolar bone in people with really fucked up teeth. Nothing new.
explain it please, im not watching that video
If you watch the video and use our brains then we can see that its more than just that. Although most of their current applications are alveolar in nature, the technology is not limited to that. They show in the presentation their research showing how they can modify every aspect of the mandible for example.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
If you watch the video and use our brains then we can see that its more than just that. Although most of their current applications are alveolar in nature, the technology is not limited to that. They show in the presentation their research showing how they can modify every aspect of the mandible for example.
Then let me know when it mints a male model straight out of a LTN otherwise not interested

• JFL
I watched. I got AI to summarize some stuff, but I did ask some additional stuff. I remember reading some article that talked about using electricity to grow bone (due to piezoelectric effect), although I'm not sure on the logistics of this, I just know that they sent electrical pulses using a battery implanted (or some shit, it's been a while, but I found it), but I think there are other methods that don't require implants to send pulses. On top of this, your article that you sent speaks of using energy pulses, which is interesting.

Anyways, here's the AI prompt and answer:

"So, with this in mind, how can this relate to something like using electricity in bone. Read this article real quick to see what I'm talking about: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00266-021-02600-0Is there a correlation between electric pulses, bone remodelling, and NIM. Can this create aesthetic results in a person with no dental issues in terms of formation (maybe slight overbite)? Can it grow mandible a slight bit?"

Thank you for sharing the article! Let’s explore the fascinating intersection of electricity, bone remodeling, and Neuro-Immuno Mechanotherapy (NIM):

1. Electricity and Bone Remodeling:
  2. Electrical Stimulation and Osseointegration:
  3. NIM and Aesthetic Results:
    • NIM primarily focuses on facial and occlusal harmony without surgery.
    • While NIM doesn’t directly correlate with electrical pulses, it leverages mechanical forces and neuroimmunology.
    • For aesthetic improvements, NIM can address mild to moderate facial asymmetries, occlusal issues, and skeletal discrepancies.
    • It’s not limited to individuals with dental problems; even those with slight overbites or facial disharmony can benefit.
  4. Mandible Growth and NIM:
In summary, while NIM and electrical stimulation operate through different mechanisms, both highlight the body’s remarkable ability to respond to external cues. For aesthetic enhancements, NIM offers a non-surgical approach, but realistic expectations are essential.

• +1
I also tried asking about the device used to learn more about the mechanics of this, but it doesn't want to tell me? Jfl

It's some kind of device that precisely creates mechanical force in areas where they want to induce growth by triggering a
neuro-immuno response (apart of the (NI)M part). I asked some more info, apparently they also tailor the device based on the person's exact need, bone density, etc. So if you're SUPER deformed, I'd imagine the sessions last a super long ass time since the sessions can last from 30 minutes to several hours. They do these sessions multiple times for months until the target growth is reached in the worst cases. Minimum time for desired change is a few weeks.

(All according to GPT, so take with a grain of salt).

So, to be honest, maybe we should figure out this device they use to pinpoint mechanical stress. It might give us insight on how a person would go about doing this if they don't want to pay for this stuff. You might not even need a crazy device, maybe having a constant stressor on an area you want to grow for a set amount of time multiple times a month would be enough? I doubt it would be that simple though, or exactly a good idea because it might lead to you looksminning.

Sorry for the multiple Great Walls of texts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and the MOUSE

Will $17 be able to get me Ramirez-teir cheekbones???

Will $17 be able to get me Ramirez-teir cheekbones???
no, but 30k might make you look like the gay version. Just 1 visit to local surgeon or eppley

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, the MOUSE and soover4me
Case study of a patient who they worked on for years JFL. Basically useless. Bluepill version of subliminals

Attachments

• IMG_4819.jpeg
    IMG_4819.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4820.jpeg
    IMG_4820.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart
no, but 30k might make you look like the gay version. Just 1 visit to local surgeon or eppley
Its interesting why cheekbones can make some look gay @Pei @LeonidasGui @BrahminBoss

Just watched vid. Very interesting thread which could have profound implications, esp in facial bones. For height appears more complex but could maybe garner some insights. Seems like more efficacious precise safer method of bone smashing negating prevalent risks such as tbe. Like above, device seems interesting tried finding more mechanism how it works but couldn't. @Youㅤ

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Youㅤ
Case study of a patient who they worked on for years JFL. Basically useless. Bluepill version of subliminals
looks like his maxilla swung up and forward. Obviously numbers wise the movements dont compete with surgery here but quality of movement is imo higher with this. Based on my discussion with the guy it seems they may be researching ways to speed up treatment. In the long run i have no doubt that this kind of treatment will replace double jaw surgery

Its interesting why cheekbones can make some look gay @Pei @LeonidasGui @BrahminBoss
a piece of plastic over your cheekbones is what looks gay. a naturally occurring cheekbone does not make you look gay

• +1
Just watched vid. Very interesting thread which could have profound implications, esp in facial bones. For height appears more complex but could maybe garner some insights. Seems like more efficacious precise safer method of bone smashing negating prevalent risks such as tbe. Like above, device seems interesting tried finding more mechanism how it works but couldn't. @Youㅤ
there is definitely a lot of potential here. For example, we can replace implants with this tech avoiding surgery and avoiding things like masseter dehiscence.

If your interested in learning more I suggest going through their research (I posted links in this thread) and reaching out to everyone involved in it. goal should be to find how HOW they are achieving these changes outside of NIM (NIM which is what they are already doing in patients is just orthotropics)

• +1
I see what you mean. The surgery seems to be mainly for people with dental and facial deformities and they don't really strive to do it for aesthetic results (albeit fixing deformities do lead to more aesthetic face jfl). Also, maxilla seems to be different. but the before and after looks like pre-puberty vs during/post puberty.

I personally don't think it will replace surgery anytime soon, but I hope it does since you wouldn't have to worry about shit like a surgeon fucking up your face and what not. I will look more into this though, that and possibly the use of electricity since that seems promising.

• +1
I hope it does since you wouldn't have to worry about shit like a surgeon fucking up your face and what not
thats not really the notable part, the notable thing is we can achieve the sort of changes you simply cannot achieve with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart