Get mogged oldcel @Amnesia

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Zeta
Mogger, mirin hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: raumDEuter, zurzolo and Zeta
mirin the ascension but its kinda cringe to make an edit of yourself they have to be earned yk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, zurzolo and Zeta
Yeah, it’s their own decision. 99% of blackpillers end up worse then they were before discovering it.
Too bad it’s true, but not for you and me. If you’re MTN+ you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Zeta
was expecting an @ascension edit what is this gay shit

My edit is coming in 2030 once I finally scrape up enough for that rhino and hair transplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, mrriceguyreturn, fuse and 2 others
Explain how u ascended
What have u done

Amazing transformation congratulations

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and zurzolo
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and zurzolo
That is crazy ascencion tbh. Your supra orbitals lowered an inch at least. Also your skull grew so much bigger… How??? There is hope for pubertycels jfl

One septorhinoplasty away from 6 PSL bro.
The asymmetry in your nose was the first thing I noticed.

You already have Chad appeal tho tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, AlbinoMaxxer, Tyler x Durden and 2 others
@BlackpillRemedy

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Eyearecels HATE him. Look at how this looksmaxxer learned how to SQUINT in just a few YEARS. (18+)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, mike21, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
Eyearecels HATE him. Look at how this looksmaxxer learned how to SQUINT in just a few YEARS. (18+)
You can’t squint your way to low set eyebrows bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Darkeningstar, Tyler x Durden and 2 others
Chad

Plain and simple

Mirin heavy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta, Lookologist003 and zurzolo
Whatever helps you cope

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
  • +1
Reactions: Francefag
Absolutely insane eye area. How did you manage to change it so much?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Fucking chad

• Love it
Bruh your eyebrows dropped an inch how tf ? What did you do for you eye area?

• +1
Bruh your eyebrows dropped an inch how tf ? What did you do for you eye area?
My browridge grew during testosterone production in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
what blackpill does to a mf

• Love it
if you are insecure about ur eye color, have you looked at yeux clairs / eyecos lazer or do you think the potential, long term side effects, outweigh the momentary benefits?

if you are insecure about ur eye color, have you looked at yeux clairs / eyecos lazer or do you think the potential, long term side effects, outweigh the momentary benefits?
I’ll just wear contacts tard

Not tryna go blind n shi
im 27 yo khhcv. im going to get it to fix my soulless black hole eyes.
im coping with some journal published results inferring a lack of pre onset glaucoma markers form the lazer. even years later there seems to be no significantly raised ocular pressure

im coping with some journal published results inferring a lack of pre onset glaucoma markers form the lazer.
Why not just contacts?

Why not just contacts?
they are annoying to put in, uncomfortable, causes dry eyes, they look fake.
you and amnesia have such strong craniofacial development that even if girls suspect you of contacts (which they do, even if they dont voice it) they look past it. unfortunately, with my subhuman orbitals and vertical orbital dystopia, i dont have that advantage so i am compelled to risk permanent eye dmg with the eye laser.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I can make a thread about what i did to ascend, but its really just water. Read BOTB and actually take action
Do it bhai im interested

im coping with some journal published results inferring a lack of pre onset glaucoma markers form the lazer. even years later there seems to be no significantly raised ocular pressure
Where are you going to get your eyes lasered?

Where are you going to get your eyes lasered?
To go from subhuman black hole poo eyes to grey eyes; so that I can have blue eyes like one side of my family.
Then I will get a orbital implants and canthoplasty so I can fix my vertical orbital dystopia (although its due to subhuman orbital development, due to being born premature, some tissue manipulation by raising the canthal tilt will help).

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
To go from subhuman black hole poo eyes to grey eyes; so that I can have blue eyes like one side of my family.
Then I will get a orbital implants and canthoplasty so I can fix my vertical orbital dystopia (although its due to subhuman orbital development, due to being born premature, some tissue manipulation by raising the canthal tilt will help).
Where are you getting this done?

Ok I’m gonna rate you on my facial calculator, cuz mirin. Need a front photo though

• +1
Ok I’m gonna rate you on my facial calculator, cuz mirin. Need a front photo though
IMG 1120

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690