Ascension Guaranteed In Three EASY Steps

Doesn't work for ethnics.

Can't tan an ethnic will just make them more shit skinned.

Tattoos will make them look low class

Steroids have a diminishing return for ethnics , you just want enough to look athletic but not overly big otherwise you look low class thuggish.

Ethnics need the surgical route + whitening to look higher class within their pheno

Steroids yes I agree can help.
Cope. I’ve seen a lot of tanmaxxed inked roided Turks getting high E bitches. They don’t get the top tier stacys- but they get something.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and SubhumanCurrycel
The biggest slayer on these forums was a mega manlet called DLTBB or similar. He was nearly dwarf-tier height but roided to the gills with a great physique & tats, looked chavvy and low class as fuck but prime women were loving it on Tinder & throwing hookups his way with zero effort.

Undeniable that a guys' dimorphism is the only guarantor of sexual success

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Yusu
what about roiding at 5'8

what about roiding at 5'8

Might as well do it. For most looks, it's probably better to be 5'8 and built than 5'8 and frail.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
B-b-b but I thought @Gallardo09 said "TaToOs ArE a mAsSiVe CoPe"
Imagine getting tattoos just to slightly increase your chances of getting laid with low class whores and not being able to LTR a high class Stacy later because of them, couldn't be me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
that dirty paki is way more high class than a subhuman white worshiping dalit like you

Why do Indians and pakistanis hate each other i don't understand though ?

This RTT ethnic got over 150 matches in Sweden with hot nordic stacy's just today.

That niggas face is already good enough, and yeas top tier beard is also a part of face.

Why do Indians and pakistanis hate each other i don't understand though ?
It’s usually low caste Indian/Hindus who try to act superior to pakis

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Moggy
It’s usually low caste Indian/Hindus who try to act superior to pakis
In the west Indians and Pakistani's do not hate each other. Mainly the dalits in India argue with the Dalits who migrated from India to Pakistan online.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3526
In the west Indians and Pakistani's do not hate each other. Mainly the dalits in India argue with the Dalits who migrated from India to Pakistan online.
The people who migrated were elite Urdu speaker who made pakistan
Native Pakistan itself had more Dalits

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
The people who migrated were elite Urdu speaker who made pakistan
Native Pakistan itself had more Dalits
A lot of the elites did, sure, but many dalit subhumans did as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Obviously, I meant Dalits who converted bhai.
The phenomenon of Dalit conversion started after the partition of Pakistan
And ye after conversion they are no longer Dalit Since they dis identity with the label
The reason I call @Gaia262 dalit is coz he acts like a slave to whites and believes in the label which society addresses him by
He is a Dalit to sfcel racial hierarchy which isn’t difference from Indian caste hierarchy

• +1
Imagine getting tattoos just to slightly increase your chances of getting laid with low class whores and not being able to LTR a high class Stacy later because of them, couldn't be me tbh.
Indeed, these men are now doomed to dating low class whores because of their tats

Poor MGK

Look at all the "low class whores" he dated
Amber Rose
Halsey
Chantel Jeffries
Kate Beckinsale
Noah Cyrus
Sommer Ray
Megan Fox

Poor Faze Banks

He can only LTR low class whore Alissa Violet
brb dming Faze rn to tell him to visit a tattoo removal center so he can LTR a high class stacy

Poor Jeremy Meeks

he can only attract low class whores who have billions of dollars, he needs to get rid of those tats ASAP

Poor Stephen James

Poor Don Benjamin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Chadelite, Deleted member 4464 and 3 others
If you are a white or black guy in the 4-7/10 normie range this can really help with your sex appeal. If you are a decent respectful person and you act like that around women you are just throwing away your chances. Bulking up, with steroids or without steroids. and acting like an arrogant violent asshole is an incredible boost to your smv although I doubt it would help with anything else. You might not get 8/10 white chicks but you could get something, which is better than most guys at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 5634
Poor MGK
Look at all the "low class whores" he dated
Amber Rose
Low class slut with tattoos
Amber-Rose-Sexy-1-thefappeningblog.com_-1-683x1024.jpg

Ugly whore
0d437e6289aa81b897ef11b2df4e12002c-24-girl-bands-halsey.2x.h793.w529.jpg

Chantel Jeffries
Another low class whore with the Instagram thot pheno.
chantel-jeffries-star-wars-the-force-awakens-premiere-in-hollywood_2.jpg
chantel-jeffries-at-we-are-pop-culture-store-opening-_1.jpg

Kate Beckinsale
Not a Stacy.
a301173393648a0ffd92c240b4d83653

Noah Cyrus
Vomit inducing face.
noah-cyrus-at-to-the-rescue-fundraising-gala-in-los-angeles-04-22-2017_3.jpg

Sommer Ray
Megan Fox
These 2 look good, but he has status.

Poor Faze Banks
He can only LTR low class whore Alissa Violet
She is not a Stacy.
Ss6dM5c.jpg
Alissa-Violet-on-Photoshoot.jpg

Poor Jeremy Meeks
1599530157347.png
1599530208399.png

he can only attract low class whores who have billions of dollars, he needs to get rid of those tats ASAP
Ugly whore, her looksmatch has never touched a girl in his whole life and has thousands of posts on incels.is JFL.

Poor Stephen James
1599530364533.png
1599530632816.png
1599530640331.png
Can't see her face clearly but she looks like a massive whore, coalburner pheno.

Poor Don Benjamin
1599530480033.png
1599530713528.png

1599530721731.png
Looks ok, but she is nothing special, I wouldn't consider her high class looking.

Bonus: Some quotes from the study you guys posted:
Women rated tattooed versions of the pictures as healthier, but not more or less attractive than the originals.
Women but not men assessed tattooed men as worse potential partners and parents than non-tattooed men.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Low class slut with tattoos
Amber-Rose-Sexy-1-thefappeningblog.com_-1-683x1024.jpg

Ugly whore
0d437e6289aa81b897ef11b2df4e12002c-24-girl-bands-halsey.2x.h793.w529.jpg

Another low class whore with the Instagram thot pheno.
chantel-jeffries-star-wars-the-force-awakens-premiere-in-hollywood_2.jpg
chantel-jeffries-at-we-are-pop-culture-store-opening-_1.jpg

Not a Stacy.
a301173393648a0ffd92c240b4d83653

Vomit inducing face.
noah-cyrus-at-to-the-rescue-fundraising-gala-in-los-angeles-04-22-2017_3.jpg

These 2 look good, but he has status.

She is not a Stacy.
Ss6dM5c.jpg
Alissa-Violet-on-Photoshoot.jpg

Ugly whore, her looksmatch has never touched a girl in his whole life and has thousands of posts on incels.is JFL.

Can't see her face clearly but she looks like a massive whore, coalburner pheno.

Looks ok, but she is nothing special, I wouldn't consider her high class looking.

Bonus: Some quotes from the study you guys posted:

you got some things right but like half of your post is cope, why do you care so much about muh high class foids when awalt?

The biggest slayer on these forums was a mega manlet called DLTBB or similar. He was nearly dwarf-tier height but roided to the gills with a great physique & tats, looked chavvy and low class as fuck but prime women were loving it on Tinder & throwing hookups his way with zero effort.

Undeniable that a guys' dimorphism is the only guarantor of sexual success
DLTBB was indeed a huge slayer, facially he was pretty good as well, only his height failo'd him.

Is it worth the balding risk?

Is it worth the balding risk?
Can be mitigated if you don't run gymcel doses and have a strict hairloss prevention routine.

Topical anti androgen like RU with a 5AR inhibitor like Finasteride or Dutasteride if you have aggresive MPB is usually sufficient, add in Minox and microneedling and you're golden

Can be mitigated if you don't run gymcel doses and have a strict hairloss prevention routine.

Topical anti androgen like RU with a 5AR inhibitor like Finasteride or Dutasteride if you have aggresive MPB is usually sufficient, add in Minox and microneedling and you're golden
What starting cycle would you recommend?

You forgot veneers.

Out of the things you mentioned, only roids actually make a significant difference on your SMV, maybe getting a tan does too if you are very pale, but tattoos are a massive cope.

Definitely not.

They increase your niche appeal to women dramatically.

Won't you have to be on test for the rest for you life then?
depends... if you do a pct the right way you might recover.

But if someone wants to start with roids they should accept the fact that they might stay on trt for the rest of their lives...

Extremely legit OP. I'm just a few tattoos and HT away from getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back