ASCENSION PLAN 16 year old

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2
Categories of looksmaxxing listed in order of my prioritization

HEIGHTMAXXING:
currently 6'0 (184.2cm out of bed, 182.5cm before bed)
goal height 187.5cm+ (6'2+)

will inject 15ius of reputable generic HGH every other day
https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2014-15#:~:text=Children with Idiopathic Short Stature do not attain a normal,they remain short as adults.
TL;DR: basically HGH is a proven heightmaxx for people without GHD, and my plates are definetely open as Ive grown 2 inches in the past year

will consume 12.5mg Aromasin and 0.25mg Arimidex everyday
https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2015-4
TL;DR Aromatase inhibitors delay the closure of growth plates and in studies of 2-3 years aromatase inhibitors showed strong safety profiles even in high doses.
I have already been on 8-12.5mg aromasin everyday and haven't experienced any sides except TMJ aggravation and slight, managable exacerbation of acne.
will add arimidex as anecdotal reports suggest aromasin may not be too strong of an aromatase inhibitor while arimidex is stronger

OTC supplements:
Multivitamin
Creatine
Milk Protein Powder
Ashwagandha (suppressive on cortisol and E2, facilitates thyroid)
3mg of Melatonin everynight (has helped me sleep like a baby every night)
8hours sleep, 10 on weekends

In terms of my genetics, my dad is only 180cm/5'10.75, but my mom is 5'8 and the shortest in her family, and my bones generally resemble her a lot more than my dad

FRAMEMAXXING:
Currently a twig at 6'0 137 lbs with a 19 inch bideltoid
goal frame by college age is 6'2 175lbs with abs and 21.5+ inch bideltoid

will follow a 6 day Arnold hypertrophy split (Chest and Back/Shoulders and arms/ Legs)
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/arnold-schwarzenegger-volume-workout-routines

looks something like the first split listed
I chose this split as it is the most favorable for an aesthetic physique favoring lagging bodyparts like shoulders and arms, while maintaining 2x a week frequency, optimal for muscle protein synthesis

Will eat at a high carb high protein diet with 500 calorie surplus
beneficial to facilitate a growing body, glucose and carbs necessary for conversion into IGF-1 and other important hormones

I am planning on staying natty, as I believe there are a lot of good examples of natty physiques like Will Tennyson, Larry Gao, Scott Herman, maybe Conor Murphy

DICKMAXXING:
Currently posessing 5.75x5 BPEL
goal is to ascend to 6.75x5.5

will start dickmaxxing following this guide

Leo and Longevity is legit, collaborates with MPMD

TL;DR of the dickmaxxing is hang lightly enough to stretch the ligament without building it stronger to resist stretching, than pump, and strengthen pelvic floor muscles (theres a lot more to this though, should def watch the full video)

SOCIALMAXXING:
I believe that stylemaxxing, NTmaxxing, and social mediamaxxing all go under socialmaxxing, so everything will be under here
Stylemaxxing:
wear a lil classy silver chain, something you could get for cheap of Etsy or Shein
wear an undershirt for extra layers + makes u look more sophisticated
name brands like stussy, nike, north face, vans etc
NTmaxx with shoes like AF1, nike blazers
wear light colors as light colors generally make you look physically larger
NTmaxxing:
for the most part im a pretty normal dude in regards to personality and NTness but I will just make the concious effort to start conversation with girls and take opportunities to hang out with people instead of rotting at home
SocialMediaMaxxing:
start to actually use Snapchat (my biggest regret is not using snapchat starting from middle school)
request to follow ppl, and reach atleast 750 followers (currently in the 400s right now)
Post one or two pics of me with bros to firstimpressionmaxx within the next year

ACTUAL LOOKSMAXXING IN THE FACE:
tbh i dont know jackshit about this category, ill just dm someone for a rating and suggestions, I'd probably rate myself htn but held back by the fact Im HAPA

**Basically, if I dont actually follow my guide I am a pussy and will most likely regret not acting upon my words

:D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, TurkishAscender, Deleted member 15305 and 11 others
holy fuck how do yall have the patience to make your guide look good wtf

holy fuck how do yall have the patience to make your guide look good wtf
Don’t use white text, I had to switch to dark theme to read some parts of it smh.

Cage at not doing anything for face btw.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
40lbs in 2 years is a lot but good luck

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Cage at not doing anything for face btw.
the only thing i know about is hormones and body stuff, i feel like theres so much i need to learn about psl and facial aesthetics before i decide what i need to do

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
can u tldr dickmaxing? mine has been getting smaller lately and i hate the guy in the vid u linked. just like shit u do

• +1
can u tldr dickmaxing? mine has been getting smaller lately and i hate the guy in the vid u linked. just like shit u do
bro i would highly highly highly reccomend watching his full video, he reveals a lot of misconceptions and how incorrectly enlarging penis could actually stunt ligament growth

• +1
Reactions: PYT
AI will be fucking with your brain development. Think of how stupid you were a year ago, and you probably didn’t even realize it. People always think they are smart enough in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: mclovin, justinzayn, fjor2096 and 6 others
AI will be fucking with your brain development. Think of how stupid you were a year ago, and you probably didn’t even realize it. People always think they are smart enough in the moment.
why would it

tell that to the kids who were taking 2.5mg letrozole for 3 years unaffected + im only lowering my E2 to 10-15picograms/deciliter, not making me completely e2 deficient

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Id recommend doing full body 3 times a week, and just dirty bulking as you are so skinny you just need to eat, then work on improving diet.

• +1
In terms of my genetics, my dad is only 180cm/5'10.75, but my mom is 5'8 and the shortest in her family
tbh given this, your genetics should facilitate a taller adult height than 6'2 when you consider how much you're doing with supps too

Id recommend doing full body 3 times a week, and just dirty bulking as you are so skinny you just need to eat, then work on improving diet.
any advantage to full body 3 times a week vs ppl or arnold split

Mirin bro and good luck.

• +1
Sigh I remember also being 16 and so deluded as to think that people cared what I had to say

I miss being it, it was great.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
bro i would highly highly highly reccomend watching his full video, he reveals a lot of misconceptions and how incorrectly enlarging penis could actually stunt ligament growth
bruh im confused by that video. what suspensory ligament? how tf i stretch it

man wish i could re open my growth plates

• JFL

HEIGHTMAXXING:

https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2014-15#:~:text=Children with Idiopathic Short Stature do not attain a normal,they remain short as adults.
TL;DR: basically HGH is a proven heightmaxx for people without GHD, and my plates are definetely open as Ive grown 2 inches in the past year

TL;DR Aromatase inhibitors delay the closure of growth plates and in studies of 2-3 years aromatase inhibitors showed strong safety profiles even in high doses.
I have already been on 8-12.5mg aromasin everyday and haven't experienced any sides except TMJ aggravation and slight, managable exacerbation of acne.
will add arimidex as anecdotal reports suggest aromasin may not be too strong of an aromatase inhibitor while arimidex is stronger

OTC supplements:
Multivitamin
Creatine
Milk Protein Powder

In terms of my genetics, my dad is only 180cm/5'10.75, but my mom is 5'8 and the shortest in her family, and my bones generally resemble her a lot more than my dad

FRAMEMAXXING:

will follow a 6 day Arnold hypertrophy split (Chest and Back/Shoulders and arms/ Legs)
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/arnold-schwarzenegger-volume-workout-routines

I chose this split as it is the most favorable for an aesthetic physique favoring lagging bodyparts like shoulders and arms, while maintaining 2x a week frequency, optimal for muscle protein synthesis

beneficial to facilitate a growing body, glucose and carbs necessary for conversion into IGF-1 and other important hormones

I am planning on staying natty, as I believe there are a lot of good examples of natty physiques like Will Tennyson, Larry Gao, Scott Herman, maybe Conor Murphy

DICKMAXXING:

TL;DR of the dickmaxxing is hang lightly enough to stretch the ligament without building it stronger to resist stretching, than pump, and strengthen pelvic floor muscles (theres a lot more to this though, should def watch the full video)

SOCIALMAXXING:
I believe that stylemaxxing, NTmaxxing, and social mediamaxxing all go under socialmaxxing, so everything will be under here
Stylemaxxing:
wear a lil classy silver chain, something you could get for cheap of Etsy or Shein
NTmaxxing:
for the most part im a pretty normal dude in regards to personality and NTness but I will just make the concious effort to start conversation with girls and take opportunities to hang out with people instead of rotting at home
SocialMediaMaxxing:
start to actually use Snapchat (my biggest regret is not using snapchat starting from middle school)
request to follow ppl, and reach atleast 750 followers (currently in the 400s right now)
Post one or two pics of me with bros to firstimpressionmaxx within the next year

tbh i dont know jackshit about this category, ill just dm someone for a rating and suggestions, I'd probably rate myself htn but held back by the fact Im HAPA

**Basically, if I dont actually follow my guide I am a pussy and will most likely regret not acting upon my words

If youre willing to do all this bullshit, why dont you inject t along with it​

• Love it
Reactions: Hueless
what i do
(started ais as soon as i turned 16, have used heavy doses of letro, asin, adex never took break from using ais, started test in april.)
eat letro 2-3x a week (2.5mgs) pin test 2x a week (125mgs 2x)
currently using 100mgs deca week also along with it becuz need to use up my bottle and dont like how i feel mentally and how it made my nips puffy even with caber for prolactin control at higher dose.
mk677 25mgs before bed
eat fuck tons of food
lift 3x a week high intensity good form
age: 16, turning 17 in march. at 17 planning to do hardcore pepetide stack but im on enough ais that my plates should be fine for a while.
bodyfat: probs 15% idk height: 6"7 weight: 95kg
plans: gonna be doing either 300 or 400 for 10 weeks + anavar 25 or maybe 50mgs first 5-6 weeks. excited to finally go above 250 test and to play with var.

• Love it
what i do
(started ais as soon as i turned 16, have used heavy doses of letro, asin, adex never took break from using ais, started test in april.)
eat letro 2-3x a week (2.5mgs) pin test 2x a week (125mgs 2x)
currently using 100mgs deca week also along with it becuz need to use up my bottle and dont like how i feel mentally and how it made my nips puffy even with caber for prolactin control at higher dose.
mk677 25mgs before bed
eat fuck tons of food
lift 3x a week high intensity good form
age: 16, turning 17 in march. at 17 planning to do hardcore pepetide stack but im on enough ais that my plates should be fine for a while.
bodyfat: probs 15% idk height: 6"7 weight: 95kg
plans: gonna be doing either 300 or 400 for 10 weeks + anavar 25 or maybe 50mgs first 5-6 weeks. excited to finally go above 250 test and to play with var.
GIGACHAD POTENTIAL LOVE IT :love::love:

why would it
Estrogen deprivation during developmental years. Plus not very well studied since AIs are usually studied as a breast cancer treatment for women past puberty, not teen guys trying to get taller jfl.
tell that to the kids who were taking 2.5mg letrozole for 3 years unaffected + im only lowering my E2 to 10-15picograms/deciliter, not making me completely e2 deficient
“Unaffected” is a stretch... im aware you won’t become brain dead but there is certainly an effect on your brain. Really depends on how tall you are and how much you are willing to risk for height.

• +1
Reactions: mclovin
brain dead
ais can stunt serotonin signaling when used in teen years,,which will make u never feel much happiness, a sense of peace and fun ,makes u more anxious etc,,, and yea it's permanent iirc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, cumbutamoren and GigaAscender
Worst “ascension plan” thread I’ve seen so far

u will feel like shit and just kys 2 months into this

• JFL
Worst “ascension plan” thread I’ve seen so far

u will feel like shit and just kys 2 months into this
You’d be surprised what some other teens on this site do then…

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
12.5mgs of Exemestane + armidex

That was enough to Michael Jordan the fuck out of me bro

• JFL
GIGACHAD POTENTIAL LOVE IT :love::love:
facial dimorphism from test gonna be even nicer when i up doses and my frame is getting terrifying its awesome.
12.5mgs of Exemestane + armidex

That was enough to Michael Jordan the fuck out of me bro
ur a pussy bro ngl. i started with 2.5mgs letro a day and was on that four 4 months before i switched to letro + arimi, then letro + asin, now back to letro at a lower dose. simply be built different you gotta have a demon mentality with it bro.

• Love it
ur a pussy bro ngl. i started with 2.5mgs letro a day and was on that four 4 months before i switched to letro + arimi, then letro + asin, now back to letro at a lower dose. simply be built different you gotta have a demon mentality with it bro.
I’m not a pussy, more like u r a braindead fucktard

U need estrogen to stay as a healthy functioning male, the idea behind taking AIs is to nuke any excess estrogen that you wouldn’t need beyond a functioning level.

When was the last time u had a boner? Oh right u have a 2 inch microdick, of course u don’t need much estrogen and t to get hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
ais can stunt serotonin signaling when used in teen years,,which will make u never feel much happiness, a sense of peace and fun ,makes u more anxious etc,,, and yea it's permanent iirc
holy shit, @Henry_Gandy was right, holy ais are at a big tradeoff, then what do you recommend for pubertycels then?

U need estrogen to stay as a healthy functioning male, the idea behind taking AIs is to nuke any excess estrogen that you wouldn’t need beyond a functioning level.

When was the last time u had a boner? Oh right u have a 2 inch microdick, of course u don’t need much estrogen and t to get hard
what do you think OP should change/add then?

severe cope from u, dont have dick issues but you wouldnt get it im just built different.
also cute projection about dick size LMAO and im on exogenous hormones so the dose im using is fair enough.

severe cope from u, dont have dick issues but you wouldnt get it im just built different.
also cute projection about dick size LMAO and im on exogenous hormones so the dose im using is fair enough.
Fendi fax AIs might’ve lowered my libido a little but I am fare from ED, in fact AIs might have made my erections better and my dick bigger

HEIGHTMAXXING:

OTC supplements:
Multivitamin
Creatine
Milk Protein Powder

FRAMEMAXXING:

DICKMAXXING:

SOCIALMAXXING:
Stylemaxxing:
NTmaxxing:
SocialMediaMaxxing:

no need to focus on heightmaxxing if ur 6'0

no need to focus on heightmaxxing if ur 6'0
bs, 6 foot is nothing special, just being average looking jumping from 6'0 to 6'4 is 0.75psl more

HEIGHTMAXXING:

OTC supplements:
Multivitamin
Creatine
Milk Protein Powder

FRAMEMAXXING:

DICKMAXXING:

SOCIALMAXXING:
Stylemaxxing:
NTmaxxing:
SocialMediaMaxxing:

Try bathmate for dick and Reeves deadlift for bideltoid

bs, 6 foot is nothing special, just being average looking jumping from 6'0 to 6'4 is 0.75psl more
6'0 is above average/tall you idiot. you shouldn't have to worry about heightmaxxing if ur already that tall.

6'0 is above average/tall you idiot. you shouldn't have to worry about heightmaxxing if ur already that tall.
Lol,i am near that range and 8 want to get to 6'3-6'5, why be a mogger when u can be a gigamogger:ogre:?

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
bs I'm 6'3 an I want more:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Not enough in today's word.

After 40 years,average height would be 6'6.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: XAE17 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I am closer to 6’1 now than 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫