ASCENSION PLAN 16 year old

and what will u do if ur 6'6 and someone whos 7 feet tall comes up? stop with the blackpill autism. 5'9+ is fine tbh
he would mog me height wise but I don't care
since I would have the face for it a 7 feet horse face can't
and no women cares about the dif between 6'6 and 7 even the 7 feet guy would feel awkward if he isn't with a 6'1 girl
so 6'6 is best for a 6'0 girl
a tall girl is my type tbh
Dd6a4ue b5144718 b689 4cc1 8ddc 78d5f1ee16c7

and what will u do if ur 6'6 and someone whos 7 feet tall comes up? stop with the blackpill autism. 5'9+ is fine tbh
Depends on where u live.

In non western countries it's enough,in west 6 is minimum

Depends on where u live.

wrong. in the west 5'9 is the minimum. The only country thats even close to being 6'0 on avg is the netherlands. Even then its like 5'10-5'11.5

wrong. in the west 5'9 is the minimum. The only country thats even close to being 6'0 on avg is the netherlands. Even then its like 5'10-5'11.5
Bro,don't go on official statistics,they consider height of old men too,it's Bs

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Depends on where u live.

2825342_dd6a4ue-b5144718-b689-4cc1-8ddc-78d5f1ee16c7.jpg
if you can't keep up with this amazonian don't call yourself a man

im basing this off of actual data and what i see.
Dont go too much by actual data,until 1990s they were telling us offically that androgens fuse growth plates not Estrogen,lol at those retards

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Really?
Where did u learn tha from??
I watch his wife for her tits
Found out in the MPMD subreddit, just look up Leo and longevity police report, someone linked it to me but it's prob not that hard to find

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
im basing this off of actual data and what i see.
In iraq 5'8 is enough to be considered short/average by women tbh even for younger generation

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Categories of looksmaxxing listed in order of my prioritization

HEIGHTMAXXING:
currently 6'0 (184.2cm out of bed, 182.5cm before bed)
goal height 187.5cm+ (6'2+)

will inject 15ius of reputable generic HGH every other day
https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2014-15#:~:text=Children with Idiopathic Short Stature do not attain a normal,they remain short as adults.
TL;DR: basically HGH is a proven heightmaxx for people without GHD, and my plates are definetely open as Ive grown 2 inches in the past year

will consume 12.5mg Aromasin and 0.25mg Arimidex everyday
https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2015-4
TL;DR Aromatase inhibitors delay the closure of growth plates and in studies of 2-3 years aromatase inhibitors showed strong safety profiles even in high doses.
I have already been on 8-12.5mg aromasin everyday and haven't experienced any sides except TMJ aggravation and slight, managable exacerbation of acne.
will add arimidex as anecdotal reports suggest aromasin may not be too strong of an aromatase inhibitor while arimidex is stronger

OTC supplements:
Multivitamin
Creatine
Milk Protein Powder
Ashwagandha (suppressive on cortisol and E2, facilitates thyroid)
3mg of Melatonin everynight (has helped me sleep like a baby every night)
8hours sleep, 10 on weekends

In terms of my genetics, my dad is only 180cm/5'10.75, but my mom is 5'8 and the shortest in her family, and my bones generally resemble her a lot more than my dad

FRAMEMAXXING:
Currently a twig at 6'0 137 lbs with a 19 inch bideltoid
goal frame by college age is 6'2 175lbs with abs and 21.5+ inch bideltoid

will follow a 6 day Arnold hypertrophy split (Chest and Back/Shoulders and arms/ Legs)
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/arnold-schwarzenegger-volume-workout-routines

looks something like the first split listed
I chose this split as it is the most favorable for an aesthetic physique favoring lagging bodyparts like shoulders and arms, while maintaining 2x a week frequency, optimal for muscle protein synthesis

Will eat at a high carb high protein diet with 500 calorie surplus
beneficial to facilitate a growing body, glucose and carbs necessary for conversion into IGF-1 and other important hormones

I am planning on staying natty, as I believe there are a lot of good examples of natty physiques like Will Tennyson, Larry Gao, Scott Herman, maybe Conor Murphy

DICKMAXXING:
Currently posessing 5.75x5 BPEL
goal is to ascend to 6.75x5.5

will start dickmaxxing following this guide

Leo and Longevity is legit, collaborates with MPMD

TL;DR of the dickmaxxing is hang lightly enough to stretch the ligament without building it stronger to resist stretching, than pump, and strengthen pelvic floor muscles (theres a lot more to this though, should def watch the full video)

SOCIALMAXXING:
I believe that stylemaxxing, NTmaxxing, and social mediamaxxing all go under socialmaxxing, so everything will be under here
Stylemaxxing:
wear a lil classy silver chain, something you could get for cheap of Etsy or Shein
wear an undershirt for extra layers + makes u look more sophisticated
name brands like stussy, nike, north face, vans etc
NTmaxx with shoes like AF1, nike blazers
wear light colors as light colors generally make you look physically larger
NTmaxxing:
for the most part im a pretty normal dude in regards to personality and NTness but I will just make the concious effort to start conversation with girls and take opportunities to hang out with people instead of rotting at home
SocialMediaMaxxing:
start to actually use Snapchat (my biggest regret is not using snapchat starting from middle school)
request to follow ppl, and reach atleast 750 followers (currently in the 400s right now)
Post one or two pics of me with bros to firstimpressionmaxx within the next year

ACTUAL LOOKSMAXXING IN THE FACE:
tbh i dont know jackshit about this category, ill just dm someone for a rating and suggestions, I'd probably rate myself htn but held back by the fact Im HAPA

**Basically, if I dont actually follow my guide I am a pussy and will most likely regret not acting upon my words

:D

Did you end up doing any of this

I feel bad for teencels.

3,300 posts on a PSL forum age 16.

about to inject human growth hormone because his mind was raped by blackpill, yet weighs just 137 lbs at 6ft.

let me get this straight.. you are going to inject powerful hormones, but havent considered increasing your caloric intake? looksmaxing 101: better nutrition during growth is essential for maximising genetic potential.

tbh it was either this or become a tranny. good luck on your journey.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
nvm just realised its an old thread ignore my alzheimers tier rantings.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I feel bad for teencels.

about to inject human growth hormone because his mind was raped by blackpill, yet weighs just 137 lbs at 6ft.

let me get this straight.. you are going to inject powerful hormones, but havent considered increasing your caloric intake? looksmaxing 101: better nutrition during growth is essential for maximising genetic potential.

old as f and also i was heightfrauding in this post i was actually like 5'11.25 137lbs im a legit afternoon unfrauded 6'0.5 and 157lbs 9% bodyfat (shoulder striations and veins on shoulders and defined serratus)

There are ppl way worse on the forum then me, and Im off HGH rn but tryna get back on in the next month

Also i dont rot on this forum I actually have a social life, you can post on here w/o being in a mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Britmaxxer
I feel bad for teencels.

Nah you have a point. The idiot wants to Heightmaxx at 6’0

Nah you have a point. The idiot wants to Heightmaxx at 6’0
I wasnt 6 foot when i made this post jfl i was 181cm which is not tall enough, im unfrauded legit 184cm now (get guessed at 187-188cm irl on avg)

but saying muh 6' is ideal is cope at the same time

old as f and also i was heightfrauding in this post i was actually like 5'11.25 137lbs im a legit afternoon unfrauded 6'0.5 and 157lbs 9% bodyfat (shoulder striations and veins on shoulders and defined serratus)

There are ppl way worse on the forum then me, and Im off HGH rn but tryna get back on in the next month

Also i dont rot on this forum I actually have a social life, you can post on here w/o being in a mental asylum
how tall are you now?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
how tall are you now?
Im 184cm now/6'0.5 measured on stadiometer in the afternoon, was 181cm when i made this post but i overmeasured because i used a slanted upward book and measured before any real spinal compression

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
I feel bad for teencels.

although i agree i should completely stop engaging in offtopic posts and be here purely for looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
I wasnt 6 foot when i made this post jfl i was 181cm which is not tall enough, im unfrauded legit 184cm now (get guessed at 187-188cm irl on avg)

but saying muh 6' is ideal is cope at the same time
6’0 is tall. And tall is ideal. Therefore 6’0 is ideal. Go cry about it. You’re probably the same person who says 6’5 is average height

6’0 is tall. And tall is ideal. Therefore 6’0 is ideal. Go cry about it. You’re probably the same person who says 6’5 is average height
my title is literally a meme bro its suppoosed to shit on the autists on this forum who think 6 foot is manlet.

Of course 6' unfrauded barefoot is a great height but its literally only in the top quarter among developed white men with north/west european ancestry in reality 6'2 is where height moggery really starts no matter who you surround yourself with

my title is literally a meme bro its suppoosed to shit on the autists on this forum who think 6 foot is manlet.

Of course 6' unfrauded barefoot is a great height but its literally only in the top quarter among developed white men with north/west european ancestry in reality 6'2 is where height moggery really starts no matter who you surround yourself with
And it’s all you need dumbass.

The average young white man is 5’10.5

Ideal height is 6’1-6’5

It’s over I’ll never be a 7 ft gigamogger
Nah 6’7-6’11 is just as good as 7 foot they’re all gigantically tall as fuck

Categories of looksmaxxing listed in order of my prioritization

HEIGHTMAXXING:
currently 6'0 (184.2cm out of bed, 182.5cm before bed)
goal height 187.5cm+ (6'2+)

will inject 15ius of reputable generic HGH every other day
https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2014-15#:~:text=Children with Idiopathic Short Stature do not attain a normal,they remain short as adults.
TL;DR: basically HGH is a proven heightmaxx for people without GHD, and my plates are definetely open as Ive grown 2 inches in the past year

will consume 12.5mg Aromasin and 0.25mg Arimidex everyday
https://ijpeonline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1687-9856-2015-4
TL;DR Aromatase inhibitors delay the closure of growth plates and in studies of 2-3 years aromatase inhibitors showed strong safety profiles even in high doses.
I have already been on 8-12.5mg aromasin everyday and haven't experienced any sides except TMJ aggravation and slight, managable exacerbation of acne.
will add arimidex as anecdotal reports suggest aromasin may not be too strong of an aromatase inhibitor while arimidex is stronger

OTC supplements:
Multivitamin
Creatine
Milk Protein Powder
Ashwagandha (suppressive on cortisol and E2, facilitates thyroid)
3mg of Melatonin everynight (has helped me sleep like a baby every night)
8hours sleep, 10 on weekends

In terms of my genetics, my dad is only 180cm/5'10.75, but my mom is 5'8 and the shortest in her family, and my bones generally resemble her a lot more than my dad

FRAMEMAXXING:
Currently a twig at 6'0 137 lbs with a 19 inch bideltoid
goal frame by college age is 6'2 175lbs with abs and 21.5+ inch bideltoid

will follow a 6 day Arnold hypertrophy split (Chest and Back/Shoulders and arms/ Legs)
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/arnold-schwarzenegger-volume-workout-routines

looks something like the first split listed
I chose this split as it is the most favorable for an aesthetic physique favoring lagging bodyparts like shoulders and arms, while maintaining 2x a week frequency, optimal for muscle protein synthesis

Will eat at a high carb high protein diet with 500 calorie surplus
beneficial to facilitate a growing body, glucose and carbs necessary for conversion into IGF-1 and other important hormones

I am planning on staying natty, as I believe there are a lot of good examples of natty physiques like Will Tennyson, Larry Gao, Scott Herman, maybe Conor Murphy

DICKMAXXING:
Currently posessing 5.75x5 BPEL
goal is to ascend to 6.75x5.5

will start dickmaxxing following this guide

Leo and Longevity is legit, collaborates with MPMD

TL;DR of the dickmaxxing is hang lightly enough to stretch the ligament without building it stronger to resist stretching, than pump, and strengthen pelvic floor muscles (theres a lot more to this though, should def watch the full video)

SOCIALMAXXING:
I believe that stylemaxxing, NTmaxxing, and social mediamaxxing all go under socialmaxxing, so everything will be under here
Stylemaxxing:
wear a lil classy silver chain, something you could get for cheap of Etsy or Shein
wear an undershirt for extra layers + makes u look more sophisticated
name brands like stussy, nike, north face, vans etc
NTmaxx with shoes like AF1, nike blazers
wear light colors as light colors generally make you look physically larger
NTmaxxing:
for the most part im a pretty normal dude in regards to personality and NTness but I will just make the concious effort to start conversation with girls and take opportunities to hang out with people instead of rotting at home
SocialMediaMaxxing:
start to actually use Snapchat (my biggest regret is not using snapchat starting from middle school)
request to follow ppl, and reach atleast 750 followers (currently in the 400s right now)
Post one or two pics of me with bros to firstimpressionmaxx within the next year

ACTUAL LOOKSMAXXING IN THE FACE:
tbh i dont know jackshit about this category, ill just dm someone for a rating and suggestions, I'd probably rate myself htn but held back by the fact Im HAPA

**Basically, if I dont actually follow my guide I am a pussy and will most likely regret not acting upon my words

:D

this might be a weird question, but why 15 ius eod instead of 7.5 every day?