Ascension plan (extremely high iq high effort post)

Let me start this by saying that I’m still somewhat of a newgen, though I have a huge high IQ ascension plan thought out that may help some of y’all. Also I’m fairly autistic (scored 157 on RAADS-R test)

I’ll explain my situation then explain my plan. I’m 16, white, mtn-htn (only one girl has openly had a crush on me that I know of, though I rejected her as she was a mtn with an unappealing ribcage. Both my parents were extremely attractive. Chadlite a stacy. Father is 5’11, mother is 5’8. Father hit puberty late, claims he didn’t get armpit hair till 17. He was likely a low aromatizer as he grew an inch at 19. In photos his face changed heavily into his 20’s.

I mouth breathed a fair bit throughout childhood, though I have a very wide palate (I forget the measurement but 12+ teeth show when I smile and my palate has a very good rounded shape). I have a short mandible and a very mild underbite. And I’m chinless, though my father’s chin visibly grew significantly into his late teens. My maxilla is great, and I have a decent, but slightly slanted ramus. I have an above average eye area. Greeen eyes with some uee. Good pfl and pfh, slight infraorbital recession. 0.44 ESR. I have a long Philtrum (20mm) and a thin upper lip. My parents have this too but not as significant. I have a rounded forehead with no brow ridge. I had an vegan ED from 13-15 during which I stayed 5’2. I hit puberty VERY late. Voice dropped completely at late 15, now 5’10.

I began mewing and chewing falim 3+ hours a day and may have noticed some CCW rotation, though it’s hard to tell. The greatest changes have come from my masseter growth and leaning out as well as pubertal growth. I have slightly wide hips with average, straight clavicles. My hands, feet, and wrists are very large, especially for a 5’10 male. I believe I may have had high prenatal test as I’m also fairly low inhib. I’m 145lbs, 14%bf. My penis is 5 inches in length (my fathers is 8)

plan:

Supplements+roids that I’m currently on:
Test E 250 per week
Aromasin 12.5mg eod to keep growth plates open
Mk-677 15mg ed
200mcg k2 mk4
300mg calcium
4K iu d3
Sleep aid (melatonin, valerian, zinc, magnesium, lavender, apegenin)

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12 and SkullDynamics
"high iq"

- mk 677

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Deleted member 29747 and Perfection
Let me start this by saying that I’m still somewhat of a newgen, though I have a huge high IQ ascension plan thought out that may help some of y’all. Also I’m fairly autistic (scored 157 on RAADS-R test)

I’ll explain my situation then explain my plan. I’m 16, white, mtn-htn (only one girl has openly had a crush on me that I know of, though I rejected her as she was a mtn with an unappealing ribcage. Both my parents were extremely attractive. Chadlite a stacy. Father is 5’11, mother is 5’8. Father hit puberty late, claims he didn’t get armpit hair till 17. He was likely a low aromatizer as he grew an inch at 19. In photos his face changed heavily into his 20’s.

I mouth breathed a fair bit throughout childhood, though I have a very wide palate (I forget the measurement but 12+ teeth show when I smile and my palate has a very good rounded shape). I have a short mandible and a very mild underbite. And I’m chinless, though my father’s chin visibly grew significantly into his late teens. My maxilla is great, and I have a decent, but slightly slanted ramus. I have an above average eye area. Greeen eyes with some uee. Good pfl and pfh, slight infraorbital recession. 0.44 ESR. I have a long Philtrum (20mm) and a thin upper lip. My parents have this too but not as significant. I have a rounded forehead with no brow ridge. I had an vegan ED from 13-15 during which I stayed 5’2. I hit puberty VERY late. Voice dropped completely at late 15, now 5’10.

I began mewing and chewing falim 3+ hours a day and may have noticed some CCW rotation, though it’s hard to tell. The greatest changes have come from my masseter growth and leaning out as well as pubertal growth. I have slightly wide hips with average, straight clavicles. My hands, feet, and wrists are very large, especially for a 5’10 male. I believe I may have had high prenatal test as I’m also fairly low inhib. I’m 145lbs, 14%bf. My penis is 5 inches in length (my fathers is 8)

plan:

Supplements+roids that I’m currently on:
Test E 250 per week
Aromasin 12.5mg eod to keep growth plates open
Mk-677 15mg ed
200mcg k2 mk4
300mg calcium
4K iu d3
Sleep aid (melatonin, valerian, zinc, magnesium, lavender, apegenin)
"My penis is 5 inches in length (my fathers is 8)"

420904458c0ef2b80dc17065cbec818f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CoRe3, SkullDynamics, okwiwhd and 1 other person
Not high iq nigga

You don't know what you're doing dude. The dosages of each compound are fucked and impromptu. Do some research nigga

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Wasn’t done writing this. I accidentally posted it. I’ll finish it in a bit.

Nigga saw his dad hard

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12