Ascension Plan for Summer 2024

Methhead

Methhead

Banned
what up looksmax,

joined this forum in early 2022 as an impressionable 15 year old with a terribly bad oneitis for a little persian girl I had class with. I was like 3.5 PSL when I joined and really feminine looking features, high inhib, coomer and generally not gl. Don't have any terrible failos except maybe somewhat recessed jaw so the stack I'm on is general shit. I have genetic potential with good eye area and eyebrows, I'm 5'11 and have developed a decent body from being borderline anorexic throughout my childhood.
I've usually had longish hair that made me look like a fag at times but it suits my med pheno quite well.

Stats:179cm tall, 5'11ish
71kg, 157lbs
17percent bf%
Bench press 125lbs
Squat 175lbs
Deadlift 255lbs

Stack:
Loading 30g of creatine, 6 scoops a day
Maintenance 10g of creatine, 2 scoops a day
20mg L-Theanine, for motivation and iqmaxxing
Half Scoop of Preworkout for caffeine intake to wake up, trying to reduce for carcadian rhythm.
Glutamine for muscle building

Currently anorexia maxxing to 150lbs to lower bf without becoming a twig, want to get to 13% for skater boi look. Will do more cuts in the future than rebuild healthier more maintainable muscle mass, too much face fat rn. hoping for a 165lb bench, 225 squat and 300 dead by end of 2024.
trying to get a few bodies this year if possible, make the oneitis jealous.

Cut my hair in a way where it will grow to its ideal look by April-May

will keep you guys posted.

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, Luffymaxxing, Weed and 1 other person
what up looksmax,

joined this forum in early 2022 as an impressionable 15 year old with a terribly bad oneitis for a little persian girl I had class with. I was like 3.5 PSL when I joined and really feminine looking features, high inhib, coomer and generally not gl. Don't have any terrible failos except maybe somewhat recessed jaw so the stack I'm on is general shit. I have genetic potential with good eye area and eyebrows, I'm 5'11 and have developed a decent body from being borderline anorexic throughout my childhood.
I've usually had longish hair that made me look like a fag at times but it suits my med pheno quite well.

71kg, 157lbs
17percent bf%
Bench press 125lbs
Squat 175lbs
Deadlift 255lbs

Stack:
Half Scoop of Preworkout for caffeine intake to wake up, trying to reduce for carcadian rhythm.

Currently anorexia maxxing to 150lbs to lower bf without becoming a twig, want to get to 13% for skater boi look. Will do more cuts in the future than rebuild healthier more maintainable muscle mass, too much face fat rn. hoping for a 165lb bench, 225 squat and 300 dead by end of 2024.

first off get ur neurotransmitters checked, there is no ascension for non NT people with a rotten mind no matter how you look, if you are normie mentally then thats fine, if ur not then its over

• JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Ascend now in the winter motherchod why wait till summer?

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
so your ascension plan is just continue to go to gym and get a haircut?

Bro, I told you before that you lack dimorphism in face and body. You need to add roids, tan, and fillers/implants to masculinise yourself. All this other nonsense won't do much.

what up looksmax,

71kg, 157lbs
17percent bf%
Bench press 125lbs
Squat 175lbs
Deadlift 255lbs

Stack:

Don't u think you loading too much creatine?

Dm me with face so i can give solid advice. This shit is full of trolls we will say you to get surgery at fucking 15yo, im willing to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back