Ascension plan

D

Deleted member 47552

Looks Mafia Associate - Accept The Mog
Wouldn't have come back, but needed some feedback.
(Plan for the next year)

Skin- I'm currently Exfoliating once a week with salacylic acid, charcoal tea tree face wash twice daily, moisturizer in the morning, vit c cream mask for night, Icing in the morning, using salt on nose. Vollufiline and caffeine for under eyes.
All my acne is gone, I'm just focusing on under eyes.

Lifestyle- Cutting out all processed foods that I can, no fizzy/energy drinks (haven't had one for about 6 weeks, I don't get tempted that much anymore), sleep 10-6:30 on weekdays (Not much rules for weekends apart from getting 8hrs minimum), eating mainly beef/chicken/lamb, eggs, raw milk, cheese cutting out a lot of carbs. Drinking plenty of water, eating a lot of banana.
Supps and shit - Multivitamins, ginseng, ashwagandha, iron, raw ginger, raw garlic, black coffee, honey, whey protein.
Gonna keep on gymcelling, but switching to a more Mike Mentzer style of training. Also sprints and marathons.
Gonna get back into muay thai, maybe get back into football next year.

Hair- Letting it grow for now, shampooing once every second day(egg yolk, olive oil, apple cider vinegar), blackseed oil and argan oil to condition.
Facial hair- I'm gonna get a stubble.

Eyes- Manuka honey then vit c (mixed with saline solution ofc)

Face- Falim gum, mewing, gua sha and jade roller (might be cope ngl but not much else I can do), letting my bones develop.

Style -Older brother helping me get a juicy rep haul, gonna buy some watches and rings too.

Scent- Deoderant, a smoky oud, an earthy/woody fragrance (I like cedarwood quite a bit). Mixing the perfume with vaseline to help it last longer.

Teeth- They're pretty straight, but I'm gonna whiten them with oil pulling, activated charcoal and baking soda. And obviously tongue scraping, mouthwash and brushing.

Height- Minimum 8hrs sleep, eating well, gymcelling, good posture, stretching.
Currently 5'11.5, hopefully 6'1 when I come back

If anything is wrong, let me know, and give thoughts on anything else I should add.
(All this shit should get me from mtn to htn hopefully)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ingram33, aleksander, greatape11 and 10 others
I go through the effort of typing all this shit and all I get is a like from edgemaxx and David17?
Wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: Danubecel, VampMaxx, j05 and 5 others
Srsly give thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Mirin mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Running! and iabsolvejordan
I'll come back in a few hours and repost this shit, can't even get replies out here ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Running! and iabsolvejordan
I go through the effort of typing all this shit and all I get is a like from edgemaxx and David17?
Wtf.
fuck u want us to say, shit looks solid

• +1
Reactions: Running! and Deleted member 47552
Should do hardmaxx ascension plan

Oh well, see you all in a year I guess.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
(Plan for the next year)

Skin- I'm currently Exfoliating once a week with salacylic acid, charcoal tea tree face wash twice daily, moisturizer in the morning, vit c cream mask for night, Icing in the morning, using salt on nose. Vollufiline and caffeine for under eyes.

Lifestyle- Cutting out all processed foods that I can, no fizzy/energy drinks (haven't had one for about 6 weeks, I don't get tempted that much anymore), sleep 10-6:30 on weekdays (Not much rules for weekends apart from getting 8hrs minimum), eating mainly beef/chicken/lamb, eggs, raw milk, cheese cutting out a lot of carbs. Drinking plenty of water, eating a lot of banana.
Supps and shit - Multivitamins, ginseng, ashwagandha, iron, raw ginger, raw garlic, black coffee, honey, whey protein.
Gonna keep on gymcelling, but switching to a more Mike Mentzer style of training. Also sprints and marathons.

Hair- Letting it grow for now, shampooing once every second day(egg yolk, olive oil, apple cider vinegar), blackseed oil and argan oil to condition.

Face- Falim gum, mewing, gua sha and jade roller (might be cope ngl but not much else I can do), letting my bones develop.

Style -Older brother helping me get a juicy rep haul, gonna buy some watches and rings too.

Scent- Deoderant, a smoky oud, an earthy/woody fragrance (I like cedarwood quite a bit). Mixing the perfume with vaseline to help it last longer.

Teeth- They're pretty straight, but I'm gonna whiten them with oil pulling, activated charcoal and baking soda. And obviously tongue scraping, mouthwash and brushing.

If anything is wrong, let me know, and give thoughts on anything else I should add.
ur forgetting dickmaxxing

(Plan for the next year)

how old are u?

Rate ascension

Attachments

• IMG_20231220_152712.jpg
    IMG_20231220_152712.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231221_083244_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_083244_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Skin- I'm currently Exfoliating once a week with salacylic acid
why just once a week? 2-3x a week seems like a better idea.

Skin- using salt on nose
could you elaborate on that? I haven't heard of doing this before

mirin. I started documenting myself on mentzer style of training like 2 months ago but i still have alot of work to do make myself the best training plan. I plan on training once every 72 hours so every 3 days (monday - thursday - sunday - wednesday etc.) - adds up to 10-11 workouts every month.
I also wanna get back into sports since I haven't played basketball in like 3 months but it's difficult since i play outdoors and it's winter time :feelswhy:

Hair- shampooing once every second day
why do you shampoo every 2 days? Seems too often but idk if you have straight hair

Which is better between falim and mastic gum? might sound like a water question tho. I thought at first that mastic is better, but everyone seems to be chewing falim.
Why are you using both jade roller and gua sha? Isn't it more time-efficient to just gua sha?

You think this is enough to gain 1.5 inches? Are your growth plates are closed or nah?
Good post bro I admire your determination. Wishing you the best of luck

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ostus and Deleted member 47552
why just once a week? 2-3x a week seems like a better idea.
My skin type is on the drier side, if you have oilier skin then you'll have to do it more often.
could you elaborate on that? I haven't heard of doing this before
Salt is a good exfoliant and helps shrink pores, you use it on the nose after a lukewarm shower (which opens your pores) then use ice after you wash it off (the ice shrinks the pores).
This method helps reduce sebacious filament visability (the black dots on your nose) and makes your pores look smaller.
I got pretty good results out of it.
mirin. I started documenting myself on mentzer style of training like 2 months ago but i still have alot of work to do make myself the best training plan. I plan on training once every 72 hours so every 3 days (monday - thursday - sunday - wednesday etc.) - adds up to 10-11 workouts every month.
Mentzer training is very intense, but I think it'll defo be worth it.
I'm gonna have to be careful to not get injured though.
I also wanna get back into sports since I haven't played basketball in like 3 months but it's difficult since i play outdoors and it's winter time :feelswhy:
Best of luck bhai.
why do you shampoo every 2 days? Seems too often but idk if you have straight hair
My hair is a bit wavy when it grows but rn it's straight and short.
Which is better between falim and mastic gum? might sound like a water question tho. I thought at first that mastic is better, but everyone seems to be chewing falim.
Mastic is quite better but falim is easier for me to get.
Why are you using both jade roller and gua sha? Isn't it more time-efficient to just gua sha?
Jade roller helps with skin firmness more.
You think this is enough to gain 1.5 inches? Are your growth plates are closed or nah?
Yeah, open plates and I think it's not impossible.
Good post bro I admire your determination. Wishing you the best of luck
Thanks, you too man.

• +1
@enorwood04

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Sounds like a full time job. I would rather keep playing video games, fapping and watching movies/anime.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and iabsolvejordan
Sounds like a full time job. I would rather keep playing video games, fapping and watching movies/anime.
spend the whole day softmaxxing or die trying

• +1
spend the whole day softmaxxing or die trying
I'll probably scammaxx, then hardmaxx (maybe just rhinoplasty or no surgery at all) and finally geomaxx or move to some small city or village in Germany.

looks pretty good. what does that shit do for ur eyes? help dark circles?
Yeah I have dark circles, they looksmin me hard.
Anything you think I should add?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and iabsolvejordan
Salt is a good exfoliant and helps shrink pores, you use it on the nose after a lukewarm shower (which opens your pores) then use ice after you wash it off (the ice shrinks the pores).
This method helps reduce sebacious filament visability (the black dots on your nose) and makes your pores look smaller.
I got pretty good results out of it.
Alright thank you for telling me, I have pretty bad sebacious filaments on my nose and nose strips are very harsh long-term, so thank you again.

Mentzer training is very intense, but I think it'll defo be worth it.
I'm gonna have to be careful to not get injured though.
Yeah I try to go to failure on almost every set, or at least 1-2RIR if not absolute failure. Definitely worth it though, especially for natural athletes. And for non-natural athletes, just up the frequency from 1x/week to 2x/week per bodypart.

Yeah, open plates and I think it's not impossible.
Best of luck bhai.
Thanks, you too man.
Anytime bro, best of luck to you too. I hope we both ascend and achieve our dreams. See you around man (y)

• +1
Alright thank you for telling me, I have pretty bad sebacious filaments on my nose and nose strips are very harsh long-term, so thank you again.
No problem man, happy to help.
Yeah I try to go to failure on almost every set, or at least 1-2RIR if not absolute failure. Definitely worth it though, especially for natural athletes. And for non-natural athletes, just up the frequency from 1x/week to 2x/week per bodypart.
Yeah I'm natty and want to maximise gains, it sounds good to me.
Anytime bro, best of luck to you too. I hope we both ascend and achieve our dreams.
Thanks dude.
See you around man (y)
Well, I'm gone for a year to ascend pretty soon, but once I come back I'll tag you in the ascension post.

• +1
Well, I'm gone for a year to ascend pretty soon, but once I come back I'll tag you in the ascension post.
looking forward to it. I will make myself an ascension plan as well by the end of the year. I first gotta go through and read my 530+ bookmarked posts though:lul:

• +1
Sounds good, what's your current rating?
most people I asked to rate me said im HTN, some even said chadlite but I think they're pushing it. So a 6.0-6.5/10 I would say? My main failos are a crooked big nose and high IPD. Both of which I theorize were caused by me breaking my nose bridge when I was like 5 years old and it healed incorrectly.

• +1
most people I asked to rate me said im HTN, some even said chadlite but I think they're pushing it. So a 6.0-6.5/10 I would say? My main failos are a crooked big nose and high IPD. Both of which I theorize were caused by me breaking my nose bridge when I was like 5 years old and it healed incorrectly.
Htn-Chadlite?
Mirin, you might be a mentallcell though.
What do you plan on doing to treat nose and ipd though?

• +1
(Plan for the next year)

Good idea switching up to mentzer style tranining

make sure you dont overdo it with falim gum, if your massseter feels like you just worked it out, stop or else your gonna hear a lot of popping near you ear.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Deleted member 47552
Good idea switching up to mentzer style tranining

make sure you dont overdo it with falim gum, if your massseter feels like you just worked it out, stop or else your gonna hear a lot of popping near you ear.
Ok, thanks for the help man.

• +1
Htn-Chadlite?
Mirin, you might be a mentallcell though.
Haha you guessed exactly right. I think I have abused dog syndrome so i'm naturally very shy and introverted. I get IOIs often especially in real life but i'm just too shy to actually do something 💀 That's also how I lost my oneitis who was interested in me first. I need to find ways to solve this issue since it's crucial for socialcirclemaxxing.

What do you plan on doing to treat nose and ipd though?
I think I have some threads bookmarked about this, but in general if I remember correctly there isn't much to do to actually solve the issues, except for surgeries. I could try and fraud by making my eyebrows thicker, darker, wider to give the illusion of closer-set eyes, but the problem will still be there. Probably rhinoplasty and epicanthoplasty would fix my issues, although I am not that experienced about surgeries yet, so I can't say for sure.

• +1
Thoughts on the plan though?
I was an early bloomer, and I look a lot older ngl.
debatable ascension plan, considering your age i think softmaxxes are good but try to achieve a more robust prettyboy look as you won’t do so well with girls your age. stubble and all that isn’t necessary, embarace youth.

• +1
debatable ascension plan, considering your age i think softmaxxes are good but try to achieve a more robust prettyboy look as you won’t do so well with girls your age. stubble and all that isn’t necessary, embarace youth.
My pheno just doesn't agree with the prettyboy look, also I think it looks kinda gay.
Looking older/masc boosts my appeal by a shit tonne at my age, I'd still be KHHV without it.

Haha you guessed exactly right. I think I have abused dog syndrome so i'm naturally very shy and introverted. I get IOIs often especially in real life but i'm just too shy to actually do something 💀 That's also how I lost my oneitis who was interested in me first. I need to find ways to solve this issue since it's crucial for socialcirclemaxxing.
Damn, maybe log off for a lil bit, best of luck though.
I think I have some threads bookmarked about this, but in general if I remember correctly there isn't much to do to actually solve the issues, except for surgeries. I could try and fraud by making my eyebrows thicker, darker, wider to give the illusion of closer-set eyes, but the problem will still be there. Probably rhinoplasty and epicanthoplasty would fix my issues, although I am not that experienced about surgeries yet, so I can't say for sure.
How much would it cost?

• +1
My pheno just doesn't agree with the prettyboy look, also I think it looks kinda gay.
Looking older/masc boosts my appeal by a shit tonne at my age, I'd still be KHHV without it.
idk dude, a lot of girls in ur age group are low estrogen, so they like low t guys. u know best for urself but my advice what helped me a lot through middle school would be become prettyboy, even if it doesn’t match ur profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and iabsolvejordan
idk dude, a lot of girls in ur age group are low estrogen, so they like low t guys. u know best for urself but my advice what helped me a lot through middle school would be become prettyboy, even if it doesn’t match ur profile.
I just wouldn't be able to look in the mirror if I was a prettyboy being brutally honest.
Also I think my gf (same girl who took my khhv card) likes that I look older.
I really appreciate the advice though.

• +1
Oh yeah and I'm gonna use castor oil for brows.

• +1
niggas will convert to a healthy lifestyle and call it their "ascension plan"

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
niggas will convert to a healthy lifestyle and call it their "ascension plan"
Niggas can stfu and stop hating.
Also can you read?

Damn, maybe log off for a lil bit, best of luck though.
Yeah that's my plan. I'm currently in winter break from school for 18 more days, and i'll try to speedrun reading those 500 bookmarks to make an ascension plan as fast as I can, and then just trust the process day by day.

How much would it cost?
It differs a lot depending on where you get them performed.
In the USA the average price for a rhinoplasty would be about $6400, but in my home-country it would be somewhere around $1700-2500$
For the epicanthoplasty, prices in the USA range between $1000-4000$, im actually surprised to say but I can't find a price in my home country lol, I guess i'll have to go to another country to get that surgery done

• +1
Yeah that's my plan. I'm currently in winter break from school for 18 more days, and i'll try to speedrun reading those 500 bookmarks to make an ascension plan as fast as I can, and then just trust the process day by day.
Sounds good, keep grinding.
It differs a lot depending on where you get them performed.
In the USA the average price for a rhinoplasty would be about $6400, but in my home-country it would be somewhere around $1700-2500$
For the epicanthoplasty, prices in the USA range between $1000-4000$, im actually surprised to say but I can't find a price in my home country lol, I guess i'll have to go to another country to get that surgery done
Nice, have you got the funds though?

• +1
Mirin motivation though are you gonna actually do this stuff everyday because it seems like a lot,

• +1
  • Hmm...