Ascension plan

Mirin motivation though are you gonna actually do this stuff everyday because it seems like a lot,
It's not really much, but yeah I'm taking it seriously.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
It's not really much, but yeah I'm taking it seriously.
What do you look like, there might be no reason to do all this and waste this much money if youre already strong mtn-htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
What do you look like, there might be no reason to do all this and waste this much money if youre already strong mtn-htn
I've been rated mtn, htn for my age but this stuff is defo worth it.
Money isn't a problem, I've made enough to fund all of this without really denting my wallet.

• +1
Sounds good, keep grinding.
Will do, same to you.

have you got the funds though?
I'll just find a way to make like $6-10k either from sidehustles, investments or other stuff, and get the surgeries once im fully softmaxxed. Probably when I graduate highschool in 4 years, so it shouldn't be a stress to make the money until then.

Money isn't a problem, I've made enough to fund all of this without really denting my wallet.
Do you mind telling me how you made enough to fund all this without denting your wallet? Considering you're 14, so i'm really curious

• +1
Will do, same to you.
For sure man.
I'll just find a way to make like $6-10k either from sidehustles, investments or other stuff, and get the surgeries once im fully softmaxxed. Probably when I graduate highschool in 4 years, so it shouldn't be a stress to make the money until then.
Great.
Do you mind telling me how you made enough to fund all this without denting your wallet? Considering you're 14, so i'm really curious
Been working manual labour stuff with my dad and some guys he knows for a while, it pays well and I don't really find it too difficult.

Last edited:
  • +1
Been working manual labour stuff with my dad and some guys he knows for a while, it pays well and I don't really find it difficult.
I respect you for that man it's hard and taxing on the body to work manual labour

• +1
I respect you for that man it's hard and taxing on the body to work manual labour
I mean compared to other options it's quite easy, I don't mind the physical aspects cus I'm a gymcell, best perk of the job is that it's not mentally draining.
I used to sell shit at school but that's too much hassle for me nowadays tbh.

• +1
i can relate lmao it's not worth the time spent to income ratio
Exactly, I don't want to run around like a mule buying vapes and prime and shit, I made decent profits but just not enough to feel like it was worth the effort.
It boosted my reputation though.

• +1
Wouldn't have come back, but needed some feedback.
(Plan for the next year)

Skin- I'm currently Exfoliating once a week with salacylic acid, charcoal tea tree face wash twice daily, moisturizer in the morning, vit c cream mask for night, Icing in the morning, using salt on nose. Vollufiline and caffeine for under eyes.
All my acne is gone, I'm just focusing on under eyes.

Lifestyle- Cutting out all processed foods that I can, no fizzy/energy drinks (haven't had one for about 6 weeks, I don't get tempted that much anymore), sleep 10-6:30 on weekdays (Not much rules for weekends apart from getting 8hrs minimum), eating mainly beef/chicken/lamb, eggs, raw milk, cheese cutting out a lot of carbs. Drinking plenty of water, eating a lot of banana.
Supps and shit - Multivitamins, ginseng, ashwagandha, iron, raw ginger, raw garlic, black coffee, honey, whey protein.
Gonna keep on gymcelling, but switching to a more Mike Mentzer style of training. Also sprints and marathons.
Gonna get back into muay thai, maybe get back into football next year.

Hair- Letting it grow for now, shampooing once every second day(egg yolk, olive oil, apple cider vinegar), blackseed oil and argan oil to condition.
Facial hair- I'm gonna get a stubble.

Eyes- Manuka honey then vit c (mixed with saline solution ofc)

Face- Falim gum, mewing, gua sha and jade roller (might be cope ngl but not much else I can do), letting my bones develop.

Style -Older brother helping me get a juicy rep haul, gonna buy some watches and rings too.

Scent- Deoderant, a smoky oud, an earthy/woody fragrance (I like cedarwood quite a bit). Mixing the perfume with vaseline to help it last longer.

Teeth- They're pretty straight, but I'm gonna whiten them with oil pulling, activated charcoal and baking soda. And obviously tongue scraping, mouthwash and brushing.

Height- Minimum 8hrs sleep, eating well, gymcelling, good posture, stretching.
Currently 5'11.5, hopefully 6'1 when I come back

If anything is wrong, let me know, and give thoughts on anything else I should add.
(All this shit should get me from mtn to htn hopefully)
Sounds like tiktok 101, some tweaks are possible but i dont care

Forgot to add, mike mentzer style mogs, i gym like 30 minutes a day excluding running, and i get big.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Deleted member 47552
It boosted my reputation though.
worth it tbh, now it's time to ascend to HTN-chadlite prettyboy and start slaying at your school. Try to socialcirclemaxx and NTmaxx as well if you haven't already.

• +1
worth it tbh, now it's time to ascend to HTN-chadlite prettyboy and start slaying at your highschool.
I'm not really into slaying cus I've got a gf (becky, same age), but yeah time to ascend hard.
Not going prettyboy though, like I said.
Try to socialcirclemaxx and NTmaxx as well if you haven't already.
Yeah I'm nt outside the forum, plenty of friends at different schools and pretty popular at my school. (Sports, dealer, and height + body halo are my greatest allies.)

• +1
I'm not really into slaying cus I've got a gf (becky, same age), but yeah time to ascend hard.
Not going prettyboy though, like I said.
Yeah I mostly said that as a joke. I'm not really interested in slaying either, I'm trying to get back my oneitis htb and have a LTR relationship with her.

I'm nt outside the forum, plenty of friends at different schools and pretty popular at my school. (Sports, dealer, and height + body halo are my greatest allies.)
That's good. Keep grinding and live each day with a fresh mindset, being grateful for waking up

• +1
Yeah I mostly said that as a joke. I'm not really interested in slaying either, I'm trying to get back my oneitis htb and have a LTR relationship with her.
Good luck, you could probably get her back easy with your looks ngl.
That's good. Keep grinding and live each day with a fresh mindset, being grateful for waking up
100% man.

• Love it
Wouldn't have come back, but needed some feedback.
(Plan for the next year)

Skin- I'm currently Exfoliating once a week with salacylic acid, charcoal tea tree face wash twice daily, moisturizer in the morning, vit c cream mask for night, Icing in the morning, using salt on nose. Vollufiline and caffeine for under eyes.
All my acne is gone, I'm just focusing on under eyes.

Lifestyle- Cutting out all processed foods that I can, no fizzy/energy drinks (haven't had one for about 6 weeks, I don't get tempted that much anymore), sleep 10-6:30 on weekdays (Not much rules for weekends apart from getting 8hrs minimum), eating mainly beef/chicken/lamb, eggs, raw milk, cheese cutting out a lot of carbs. Drinking plenty of water, eating a lot of banana.
Supps and shit - Multivitamins, ginseng, ashwagandha, iron, raw ginger, raw garlic, black coffee, honey, whey protein.
Gonna keep on gymcelling, but switching to a more Mike Mentzer style of training. Also sprints and marathons.
Gonna get back into muay thai, maybe get back into football next year.

Hair- Letting it grow for now, shampooing once every second day(egg yolk, olive oil, apple cider vinegar), blackseed oil and argan oil to condition.
Facial hair- I'm gonna get a stubble.

Eyes- Manuka honey then vit c (mixed with saline solution ofc)

Face- Falim gum, mewing, gua sha and jade roller (might be cope ngl but not much else I can do), letting my bones develop.

Style -Older brother helping me get a juicy rep haul, gonna buy some watches and rings too.

Scent- Deoderant, a smoky oud, an earthy/woody fragrance (I like cedarwood quite a bit). Mixing the perfume with vaseline to help it last longer.

Teeth- They're pretty straight, but I'm gonna whiten them with oil pulling, activated charcoal and baking soda. And obviously tongue scraping, mouthwash and brushing.

Height- Minimum 8hrs sleep, eating well, gymcelling, good posture, stretching.
Currently 5'11.5, hopefully 6'1 when I come back

If anything is wrong, let me know, and give thoughts on anything else I should add.
(All this shit should get me from mtn to htn hopefully)
DNRD

Mogs

• +1