[ASCENSION]Surgery has given me a stronger jaw and better lower third

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I am still in the recovery phase and still swollen but I can see how the orthognathic surgery has improved my jawline which I wasn't expecting since I was only expecting the underbite fix. The lower third is much more defined and I can see it. I talked with my doc about this today, whether it was just coz of the swelling coz most of the swelling has gone and it looked too good and well defined to be just swelling ad he explained how it must look better. He is well informed about aesthetics and said that these things were kept in mind before doing the surgery.

So gummy smile gone, underbite gone and a jawline which was already decent is now even better. Can't wait to heal completely and go full skinmaxxing and eye/eybrowmaxxing and gymcelling mode. Also I am moving to South East Asia at the end of next month so I will be no longer a locationcel. I can see the ascension.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Sergeant and 12 others
What surgery did you have?
Was your gonial angle reduced?

Very good man! Rly wanna see the before after pics soon:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
What surgery did you have?
Was your gonial angle reduced?
It was an orthognathic surgery to fix my underbite. But surgical repositioning of the upper lip was also performed to fix the gummy smile. The result would also fix my slightly droopy smile.

I am not really sure about the gonial angle part tbh. The doc was explaining to my how the procedure would also improve my jawline today. I didn't really understood it very well since he had just put hard elastics and wired shut my mouth and it was too much distraction. I can ask him in the next appointment.

cant wait to see a fellow looksmaxxer ascend and mog normie cucks

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Surgerymax0r, NormieKilla and 3 others
Respect bro ❤️❤️❤️

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin
Chadpreet Fuqdeep :chad:

• +1
Which surgery did you get? Did you have any pain?

Which surgery did you get? Did you have any pain?
It was an orthognathic surgery(BSSO in my case) with upper lip repositioning. I was on anesthetisa so I had no pain. Post surgery I was on pain killers so not any notecealbe pain in the area of surgery. Mostly it was the weakness and the post surgery effects of anaesthesia that made the first week quite hard.

S
L
A
Y
E
R

I'm proud of you man. From regular truecel on incels.me to mogging 99% of the forum, take that in.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and 11gaijin
S
L
A
Y
E
R

I'm proud of you man. From regular truecel on incels.me to mogging 99% of the forum, take that in.
Thanks boyo but I won’t say I was a truecel before. I think you have seen my pics. People have rated me PSL 5-6 earlier as well.

In motion they’d rate me worse due to these issues that I had this surgery for.

>ascension
>no pics

>ascension
>no pics
I’ve not heald completely. I’ll show the final results in few weeks. I’m a mess right now even in terms of my skin and hair as I have not been able to take care of them for a while due to the surgery.

I’ve not heald completely. I’ll show the final results in few weeks. I’m a mess right now even in terms of my skin and hair as I have not been able to take care of them for a while due to the surgery.

Just show teaser of lower third. Nobody will judge

Good luck my friend

• +1
We want the dick pics :feelsautistic:

It was an orthognathic surgery(BSSO in my case) with upper lip repositioning. I was on anesthetisa so I had no pain. Post surgery I was on pain killers so not any notecealbe pain in the area of surgery. Mostly it was the weakness and the post surgery effects of anaesthesia that made the first week quite hard.

There's an amino which is supposed to help flush out anaesthetic quicker. I forget which one though.

There's an amino which is supposed to help flush out anaesthetic quicker. I forget which one though.
I think they would have given it to me. It has gone now I feel like before.

I am still in the recovery phase and still swollen but I can see how the orthognathic surgery has improved my jawline which I wasn't expecting since I was only expecting the underbite fix. The lower third is much more defined and I can see it. I talked with my doc about this today, whether it was just coz of the swelling coz most of the swelling has gone and it looked too good and well defined to be just swelling ad he explained how it must look better. He is well informed about aesthetics and said that these things were kept in mind before doing the surgery.

So gummy smile gone, underbite gone and a jawline which was already decent is now even better. Can't wait to heal completely and go full skinmaxxing and eye/eybrowmaxxing and gymcelling mode. Also I am moving to South East Asia at the end of next month so I will be no longer a locationcel. I can see the ascension.

giphy.gif

Good for you buddy boy. Just make sure not to get your face bloated and fatten up like what happened to me. Also jaw strengthening exercises & chewing gum & mewing whatever the fuck that is at least.

• +1
Good for you buddy boy. Just make sure not to get your face bloated and fatten up like what happened to me. Also jaw strengthening exercises & chewing gum & mewing whatever the fuck that is at least.
Thanks boys. I’ll keep these things in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Good luck with ascension.

• +1
Need pics...