Ascension with Pagnoni in less than 1 week

BugEyes69420

BugEyes69420

Ascension complete
IN LESS THAN 168 HOURS, AT 9AM ITALIAN TIME ON THE 14TH OF DECEMBER, THE TERRAMOGGER HIMSELF DR. MARIO PAGNONI AND HIS TEAM WILL BE PUTTING ME UNDER GENERAL ANESTHESIA FOR APPROXIMATELY 5 HOURS AND THEN HE WILL PROCEED TO CUT MY FACE OPEN AND REARRANGE MY JAWS AND CHIN, WHILST INSERTING INFRA-MALAR IMPLANTS AND SUPRAORBITAL IMPLANTS. THIS TIME NEXT WEEK I WILL LOOK LIKE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON JFL.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REACTION ON MY MOMS FACE JFL, SHE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA IM FLYING ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN TO HAVE MY ENTIRE SKULL REARRANGED WITH OSTEOTOMES AND IMPLANTS JFL. DR. PAGNONI HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT CLASS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE PROCESS AND I HONESTLY FEEL HONORED TO HAVE HIM CUT MY FACE OPEN JFL. EVEN IF HE FUCKS MY FACE UP (WHICH HE WONT BECAUSE HES A GENIUS) I STILL WOULDN'T CARE TBH, IF I COULD CHOOSE SOMONE TO FUCK MY FACE UP, IT WOULD BE HIM JFL.

i leave for italy on Friday morning, and will be having pre-surgery in person consult with blood tests on monday, with surgery being wednesday. Il be staying in italy for the next 10 days and will come back to US on 24th.

My time has come and i will fucking ascend. once this is over with i will look like morph between Jordan Barrett and Tyler Maher, with my only failio being my t30 eyes. Im literally going to look like a more robvust version of vinne hacker with hunter eyes JFL.

Bimax with CW ration/maxiallar downgraft and ramus/midmandible widening
wedge genio which will augement my chin in all dimensions (height, width, and projection)
infra-malar implants to give me mogger lower eye lid support along with mogger anterior projection of the cheekbones
supraorbital implants to give me gandy tier hooded eyes whcih strike fear into the hearts of all who even dare glance in my direction.

i cant beleive im actually going through with this shit JFL but its too late to be afraid at this point.

I am putting my life in Pagnonis hands, and I trust him fully to ascend me to 7PSL. God bless Dr. Mario Pagnoni.

See you degen autistic incels in a week.

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 32196 and 48 others
Mjm

• +1
Reactions: BugEyes69420
IN LESS THAN 168 HOURS, AT 9AM ITALIAN TIME ON THE 14TH OF DECEMBER, THE TERRAMOGGER HIMSELF DR. MARIO PAGNONI AND HIS TEAM WILL BE PUTTING ME UNDER GENERAL ANESTHESIA FOR APPROXIMATELY 5 HOURS AND THEN HE WILL PROCEED TO CUT MY FACE OPEN AND REARRANGE MY JAWS AND CHIN, WHILST INSERTING INFRA-MALAR IMPLANTS AND SUPRAORBITAL IMPLANTS. THIS TIME NEXT WEEK I WILL LOOK LIKE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON JFL.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REACTION ON MY MOMS FACE JFL, SHE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA IM FLYING ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN TO HAVE MY ENTIRE SKULL REARRANGED WITH OSTEOTOMES AND IMPLANTS JFL. DR. PAGNONI HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT CLASS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE PROCESS AND I HONESTLY FEEL HONORED TO HAVE HIM CUT MY FACE OPEN JFL. EVEN IF HE FUCKS MY FACE UP (WHICH HE WONT BECAUSE HES A GENIUS) I STILL WOULDN'T CARE TBH, IF I COULD CHOOSE SOMONE TO FUCK MY FACE UP, IT WOULD BE HIM JFL.

i leave for italy on Friday morning, and will be having pre-surgery in person consult with blood tests on monday, with surgery being wednesday. Il be staying in italy for the next 10 days and will come back to US on 24th.

My time has come and i will fucking ascend. once this is over with i will look like morph between Jordan Barrett and Tyler Maher, with my only failio being my t30 eyes. Im literally going to look like a more robvust version of vinne hacker with hunter eyes JFL.

wedge genio which will augement my chin in all dimensions (height, width, and projection)
infra-malar implants to give me mogger lower eye lid support along with mogger anterior projection of the cheekbones
supraorbital implants to give me gandy tier hooded eyes whcih strike fear into the hearts of all who even dare glance in my direction.

i cant beleive im actually going through with this shit JFL but its too late to be afraid at this point.

I am putting my life in Pagnonis hands, and I trust him fully to ascend me to 7PSL. God bless Dr. Mario Pagnoni.

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
How much for rearranging your skull?

Especially, his implants?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I just had surgery for my ear (medical not looksmax) and tbh surgery is way less scary than you think it is. I wish you all the best in ascending brother.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, zura, subhuman incel and 1 other person
very good. osteotomies are the most important surgery in the world. it has the potential to end world hunger, wars, create everlasting peace. all evil in the world comes from ugliness

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, reddotguy, humanoidsub7 and 13 others
how much it cost you op?

sounds nice dude

Epic, we need before after with covered up upper face parts if you want

• +1
Epic, we need before after with covered up upper face parts if you want
Yea I’ll post but I must retain anonymity as I plan on becoming the next TikTok eboy sensation once the swelling goes down and I’ve fully ascended and if word gets out that I got extreme surgeries my fame and status will be FUCKED.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, poopoohead, Deleted member 21340 and 7 others
Yea I’ll post but I must retain anonymity as I plan on becoming the next TikTok eboy sensation once the swelling goes down and I’ve fully ascended and if word gets out that I got extreme surgeries my fame and status will be FUCKED.
Maybe use vpn etc

U got braces ?

wait his clinic does the blood tests for you? i thought you had to go to a local physician

wait his clinic does the blood tests for you? i thought you had to go to a local physician
That’s what he recommends but I’ll just do it at at his place. They want it done beforehand just in case there is a problem and you can’t have surgery but he said they could do it when I get there since I asked about it

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
I think you have way to much expectations from this surgery(with implants).

It's just a warning, you might be disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mrxshmallow, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
I think you have way to much expectations from this surgery(with implants).

It's just a warning, you might be disappointed.
How Pagnoni is a genius?

How Pagnoni is a genius?
He is good but don't expect to jump from 3-4 out of 10 to 7-8 out of 10. Not sure how you look now but you got my point.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
He is good but don't expect to jump from 3-4 out of 10 to 7-8 out of 10. Not sure how you look now but you got my point.
Yeah I’m not expecting to become a male model lol that was a joke.
Im a WASP MTN with good eyespacing, compact midface, and good facial width.

My main failios are SFS and bug eyes, which these surgeries will directly address so while I don’t expect to become a model, I would assume a solid ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639 and poopoohead
Yysalute seagalsalute

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and BugEyes69420

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
Post the design of your implants and scans pls

Make sure to show me your results when swelling is going down. Praying for your ascension. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21340 and 3 others

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract

Can u dm me price?

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
That amount of surgeries will make u look like @curlyheadjames. Chads are not made via many surgeries, they are born and raised. You will end up looking uncanny and wierd and ur confidence will always stay in the incel level u once were.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reddotguy, poopoohead, zeek and 3 others
Also

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
Also your only choice of a girl will be some botoxmaxxed trannylooking insecure abomination of a woman. Your face just wont look naturally desirable

Make sure to show me your results when swelling is going down. Praying for your ascension. Good luck
Will do bro. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 2729
want to bet money that he'll come out looking uncanny? too much stuff at once to accurately predict the outcome.

Nonetheless, I hope everything goes well and this ascends you OP. Graycels being the only ones to actually get surgery, proven right again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
That amount of surgeries will make u look like @curlyheadjames. Chads are not made via many surgeries, they are born and raised. You will end up looking uncanny and wierd and ur confidence will always stay in the incel level u once were.
I’m past the point of caring JFL. At this point I want to look uncanny and botched because it’s more striking. I want to scare people when they look at me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 23848 and 6 others
I’m past the point of caring JFL. At this point I want to look uncanny and botched because it’s more striking. I want to scare people when they look at me.
Well thats for sure jfl

want to bet money that he'll come out looking uncanny? too much stuff at once to accurately predict the outcome.

Nonetheless, I hope everything goes well and this ascends you OP. Graycels being the only ones to actually get surgery, proven right again.
trimax and some implants wont necessarily look uncanny. Pagnoni has a good eye for aesthetics even though he seems to lean on the hyper masc side of things

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 20631, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
such a stupid overgeneralized statement

Major procedures cause major changes which are visible to the human eye. We tend to notice things that are unnatural and out of the evolutional biological development. Its a fact but i still hope that op finds some happiness in the results

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
God willing you ascend, can you tag me when you post an update? thx

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and BugEyes69420
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and Deleted member 20631

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
Tag me when you're don-oh nevermind

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I noticed this too, unironically this is true.

in these days you want to be striking look, even though you might look a bit uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, poopoohead, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
Mirin, best of luck be sure to post before and after pics even if you cover your eyes and what not

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 20631 and BugEyes69420
Mirin

Wish you the best of luck and a complication free surgery/anesthesia

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BugEyes69420, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
That amount of surgeries on one go is kinda extreme, let's hope surgeons hands won't shake. Good luck and be sure to post your results here (if you wake up).

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Good luck.

What is your plan with your parents? You gonna tell them you had a car accident or something? Because you cant eat for 4 weeks atleast

youre a fucking idiot and should never speak again + i mog you hard kid and pull way more bitches than u
fr he doesn't know what the fuck he''s talking about

also op good luck i cant wait to see ur ascension if u post it if not good job

• +1
youre a fucking idiot and should never speak again + i mog you hard kid and pull way more bitches than u

fr he doesn't know what the fuck he''s talking about

also op good luck i cant wait to see ur ascension if u post it if not good job
You wish. 6.2, shredded and chadlite face. We can compare ourselves in dms if u wanna get mogged fr

Mirin

Hope everything turns out well for you man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BugEyes69420
You wish. 6.2, shredded and chadlite face. We can compare ourselves in dms if u wanna get mogged fr
yeah i do u are easily forgettable

What are Pagnoni movements for your jaw?