Ascension with Pagnoni in less than 1 week

Good luck, I could never breathe properly through my nose until my bimax with Pags, no more teeth grinding as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 8869
is update?
Surgery went well.

Currently throwing up blood JFL.

Will post update thread in coming days when I get home from hospital.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goatedjordan23, poopoohead, Central Cee and 16 others
Surgery went well.

Tag me in the post, hopefully your recovery is easy and your results are good man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253 and Deleted member 22639
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
How did it go bro? Congrats, any way I can pm you?

Surgery went well.

tag me in the results thread
excited af to see the results

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
I’m past the point of caring JFL. At this point I want to look uncanny and botched because it’s more striking. I want to scare people when they look at me.

Fake and gay looking mogs you right now tbqh

@BugEyes69420 how did it go man?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, MadTwatter and agoostis
@BugEyes69420 how did it go man?
Got botched. I look like an inbred Mongolian farmer. The Supraorbital implants gave me epicanthal folds, the Inframalars are too prominent and make me look like I have acromegaly. Too much lefort 1 advancements gave me a pig nose.

It’s over. Time to rope.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, poopoohead, Deleted member 8869 and 5 others
Got botched. I look like an inbred Mongolian farmer. The Supraorbital implants gave me epicanthal folds, the Inframalars are too prominent and make me look like I have acromegaly. Too much lefort 1 advancements gave me a pig nose.

It’s over. Time to rope.
Seriously?

It’s over. Time to rope.
how much projection did he add? do you have pics of the implant design laid out on your CT scan like this
95DD22F2 F110 4007 9485 45B6CC3514A8

you could be swollen still

Last edited:

It’s over. Time to rope.
Is it not swelling? If you look more inflated then your post-op picture then it’s definitely swelling most of it goes after 3 months

It’s over. Time to rope.
How much zygo projection did you get? Can I see your implant designs

It’s over. Time to rope.
You just got your surgery bro, you need to wait at least a few months before some of the swelling goes away :heart:

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, poopoohead, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others

It’s over. Time to rope.
dude can you please DM me? I was going to get the same surgery- orbital implants

I'm really sorry to hear this

It’s over. Time to rope.
Also wait for the swelling to go down. It's likely not as bad as it seems

This is what happens when you try to defy nature

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Pakicel

It’s over. Time to rope.
you are just swollen. how many weeks post op are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT and jojoyou
this is what the eppley guy looked like 2 weeks post op btw
before-3-b0rwxww-jpeg.1373893

after-1-t6ab2lt-jpeg.1373894

after a few months

c5j8qfr7ocm91.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, zura, MTNAscension2 and 5 others
Give it time brother , don’t panic yet ! Still way to early to jump to conclusions . Very courage for taking this dive

• +1
Reactions: user123456, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 16501 and 1 other person
This is what happens when you try to defy nature
Jk nigger I ascended. Even with post op swelling my chin is mogger asf rn. Massive improvement. The Supras and infras were slightly underwhelming but still an improvement. Bimax and genio were def worth it though. I’m leaving this forum with my sanity, I’ve done all I can and need to move on with my life. Fuck this autistic hellhole.

I’d wager once the swelling goes down I’ll be a HTN. Which is a massive improvement over the babyfaced LTN I was 3 weeks ago.

Surgery works provided you go to a based and blackpilled surgeon (Pagnoni). I have defied nature and I won.

If people want to see before and afters they can PM discord. I’m not posting my face on this forum.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: reggieboi8, goatedjordan23, MTNAscension2 and 11 others
Jk nigger I ascended. Even with post op swelling my chin is mogger asf rn. Massive improvement. The Supras and infras were slightly underwhelming but still an improvement. Bimax and genio were def worth it though. I’m leaving this forum with my sanity, I’ve done all I can and need to move on with my life. Fuck this autistic hellhole.

I’d wager once the swelling goes down I’ll be a HTN. Which is a massive improvement over the babyfaced LTN I was 3 weeks ago.

Surgery works provided you go to a based and blackpilled surgeon (Pagnoni). I have defied nature and I won.

If people want to see before and afters they can PM discord. I’m not posting my face on this forum.
Chill nigga I was just kidding

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, KING REIDYZ and BugEyes69420
this is what the eppley guy looked like 2 weeks post op btw
before-3-b0rwxww-jpeg.1373893

after-1-t6ab2lt-jpeg.1373894

after a few months

c5j8qfr7ocm91.jpg
This result is too uncanny. I have asked multiple women and they all prefer the before picture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
This result is too uncanny. I have asked multiple women and they all prefer the before picture
Did you tell them he had surgery?... my guess is if you show them these two pics and not telling anything,they would choose post op pic,because they would think its two different persons

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 8771
Did you tell them he had surgery?... my guess is if you show them these two pics and not telling anything,they would choose post op pic,because they would think its two different persons
They knew it was same guy . I just asked which guy you think is more attractive lol

You’re a mogger. Lifefuel what’s your discord?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
They knew it was same guy . I just asked which guy you think is more attractive lol

funny bc I asked my girl and she said he looks less like a pussy in the after :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IN LESS THAN 168 HOURS, AT 9AM ITALIAN TIME ON THE 14TH OF DECEMBER, THE TERRAMOGGER HIMSELF DR. MARIO PAGNONI AND HIS TEAM WILL BE PUTTING ME UNDER GENERAL ANESTHESIA FOR APPROXIMATELY 5 HOURS AND THEN HE WILL PROCEED TO CUT MY FACE OPEN AND REARRANGE MY JAWS AND CHIN, WHILST INSERTING INFRA-MALAR IMPLANTS AND SUPRAORBITAL IMPLANTS. THIS TIME NEXT WEEK I WILL LOOK LIKE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON JFL.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REACTION ON MY MOMS FACE JFL, SHE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA IM FLYING ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN TO HAVE MY ENTIRE SKULL REARRANGED WITH OSTEOTOMES AND IMPLANTS JFL. DR. PAGNONI HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT CLASS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE PROCESS AND I HONESTLY FEEL HONORED TO HAVE HIM CUT MY FACE OPEN JFL. EVEN IF HE FUCKS MY FACE UP (WHICH HE WONT BECAUSE HES A GENIUS) I STILL WOULDN'T CARE TBH, IF I COULD CHOOSE SOMONE TO FUCK MY FACE UP, IT WOULD BE HIM JFL.

i leave for italy on Friday morning, and will be having pre-surgery in person consult with blood tests on monday, with surgery being wednesday. Il be staying in italy for the next 10 days and will come back to US on 24th.

My time has come and i will fucking ascend. once this is over with i will look like morph between Jordan Barrett and Tyler Maher, with my only failio being my t30 eyes. Im literally going to look like a more robvust version of vinne hacker with hunter eyes JFL.

Bimax with CW ration/maxiallar downgraft and ramus/midmandible widening
wedge genio which will augement my chin in all dimensions (height, width, and projection)
infra-malar implants to give me mogger lower eye lid support along with mogger anterior projection of the cheekbones
supraorbital implants to give me gandy tier hooded eyes whcih strike fear into the hearts of all who even dare glance in my direction.

i cant beleive im actually going through with this shit JFL but its too late to be afraid at this point.

I am putting my life in Pagnonis hands, and I trust him fully to ascend me to 7PSL. God bless Dr. Mario Pagnoni.

See you degen autistic incels in a week.

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
any updates?

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem

Pm pics ?

IN LESS THAN 168 HOURS, AT 9AM ITALIAN TIME ON THE 14TH OF DECEMBER, THE TERRAMOGGER HIMSELF DR. MARIO PAGNONI AND HIS TEAM WILL BE PUTTING ME UNDER GENERAL ANESTHESIA FOR APPROXIMATELY 5 HOURS AND THEN HE WILL PROCEED TO CUT MY FACE OPEN AND REARRANGE MY JAWS AND CHIN, WHILST INSERTING INFRA-MALAR IMPLANTS AND SUPRAORBITAL IMPLANTS. THIS TIME NEXT WEEK I WILL LOOK LIKE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON JFL.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REACTION ON MY MOMS FACE JFL, SHE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA IM FLYING ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN TO HAVE MY ENTIRE SKULL REARRANGED WITH OSTEOTOMES AND IMPLANTS JFL. DR. PAGNONI HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT CLASS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE PROCESS AND I HONESTLY FEEL HONORED TO HAVE HIM CUT MY FACE OPEN JFL. EVEN IF HE FUCKS MY FACE UP (WHICH HE WONT BECAUSE HES A GENIUS) I STILL WOULDN'T CARE TBH, IF I COULD CHOOSE SOMONE TO FUCK MY FACE UP, IT WOULD BE HIM JFL.

i leave for italy on Friday morning, and will be having pre-surgery in person consult with blood tests on monday, with surgery being wednesday. Il be staying in italy for the next 10 days and will come back to US on 24th.

My time has come and i will fucking ascend. once this is over with i will look like morph between Jordan Barrett and Tyler Maher, with my only failio being my t30 eyes. Im literally going to look like a more robvust version of vinne hacker with hunter eyes JFL.

wedge genio which will augement my chin in all dimensions (height, width, and projection)
infra-malar implants to give me mogger lower eye lid support along with mogger anterior projection of the cheekbones
supraorbital implants to give me gandy tier hooded eyes whcih strike fear into the hearts of all who even dare glance in my direction.

i cant beleive im actually going through with this shit JFL but its too late to be afraid at this point.

I am putting my life in Pagnonis hands, and I trust him fully to ascend me to 7PSL. God bless Dr. Mario Pagnoni.

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
I know I’m late but how did the surgery with Pagnoni go?

@Xangsane
@Zenturio
@RealSurgerymax
@Acromegaly_Chad
@Rate_My_Face
@HarrierDuBois
@herring
@tesseract
Check dms

Did OP ever post results?