ASHWAGANDHA IS FUCKING INSANE, I BECAME INSANELY RELAXED AND LOW INHIB

D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken
i just made my girlfriend suck my dick on the living room when her sister was showrimg, also recorded her

also i was eating and a hobo woman was molesting people eating in the restaurant and the hobo stealed my phone, i grabbed her hand and quit it meanwhile looking straighty at her eyes and saying “put it back”

my gf got wet

SRSLY ASHWAGANDHA MAKES U LOWKEY PSYCHOPATH ALSO I LOOSE FACIAL BLOAT
3026EE1E 15F7 4396 B3D5 BB540BE2FAF7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, CarrotMaxxer, User28823 and 12 others
isn’t aswhagandha cope ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, thereallegend and Deleted member 22123
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
@johnsmithcel @Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Post the bj vid

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, nayb, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
p
i just made my girlfriend suck my dick on the living room when her sister was showrimg, also recorded her

also i was eating and a hobo woman was molesting people eating in the restaurant and the hobo stealed my phone, i grabbed her hand and quit it meanwhile looking straighty at her eyes and saying “put it back”

my gf got wet

SRSLY ASHWAGANDHA MAKES U LOWKEY PSYCHOPATH ALSO I LOOSE FACIAL BLOATView attachment 2041373
post video please yakhi

• +1
Reactions: nayb and Deleted member 21044
Grandmas ashes? You are a nasty fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Struggler03
what dosage did you take

Post the video of that girl sucking your dick

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and nayb
How tall are you?

my gf got wet

SRSLY ASHWAGANDHA MAKES U LOWKEY PSYCHOPATH ALSO I LOOSE FACIAL BLOATView attachment 2041373
Ur gonna smell like curry in a week

Tales from the mumbai asylum

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
true. reduced anxiety but made ejaculating difficult, i lose it mid way and need to go second round

how long does it take for it to benefit you? ive been taking it for almost a week but still giga high inhib

my gf got wet

Shut the fuck up nigga

Send a video of your gf sucking you so i can jerk off to it