HOW BEING LOW INHIB ASCENDS ME + debloat talk

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

frenchman who larped as punjabi for a week
Contributor
YOU NEED TO BE LOW INHIB IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING EXOTIC IN LIFE.
YOU HAVE TO BE A NONCONFORMIST.

I hate vague, pseudo-motivational phrases like these. HOWEVER. This is 1 of the only 3 rules that I believe to be UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE and ESSENTIAL into succeeding in life.

A few days ago, I made a thread on my ascension at 18 (which is quite late): https://looksmax.org/threads/my-insane-transformation-at-18-pics.592607/

In my thread, I talked about how LEANMAXXING was the second most important looksmax to exist.
I briefly explained how you could leanmaxx by being in a caloric deficit, avoiding sodium, eating potassium, etc.

I also mentioned diuretics. Diuretics are consumables (and injectables when considering medication) that flush the water out of your body.
Looksmaxxers take diuretics such as caffeine to get rid of facial bloat and get hollow cheeks.
However, Lasix is a very strong diuretic medication. That's what Zac Efron used in Baywatch to attain his super lean, waterless physique:

After seeing a thread about Lasix, I did my own research.
Turns out Lasix is just a label name, and the diuretic is Furosemide.
Furosemide is a loop diuretic medication, meaning that it inhibits the Na-K-Cl cotransporter in the Henle Loop, inside the kidneys. What they do is stop the cotransporter from allowing sodium (potassium chloride and water) from entering your body. That way, it all stays within the tubes and gets evacuated as urine, and the kidney passes out more fluid to compensate for the lack of water in the body (which will also get evacuated instead).

The thing is, you can't buy Furosemide over the counter. You need a prescription. You need to be diagnosed with hypertension and/or have had a heart failure and suffer from severe water retention (often in your limbs) because of it/them.
Upon learning this, I'm pretty sure 99.9% of you so-called looksmaxxers would have given up and carried on LDARing.

Pathetic.

A solution that a tiny portion of you may have considered was to buy them from a dodgy online steroid shop for over 15 times the price (no joke, i was gonna pay 17x the pharamacy price, shipping included).

However, a true, low-inhib looksmaxxer like myself would have NOT ONLY made sure to get the product, but also COST-EFFICIENTLY.
Looksmaxxing is all about trying new techniques, diets, supplements, until you ascend. You can't be wasting money on a random test product if you want your looksmaxxing journey to be sustainable for your wallet.

28 Furosemide (40mg) pills cost £4 in a pharmacy. I was not going to spend £68 on them on a roid e-shop.
So I photoshopped a prescription.
yes.
But no, not the way you think I did.
You see, a lot of fraudsters are fucking retarded. In this case, a normie fraudster would have simply photoshopped their GP's prescription and handed it to the pharmacist.
You can't do that you muppet, you'll get found out. Pharmacists know the local GPs, and would simply contact them to understand why they're prescribing xanax or diuretics to a seemingly healthy teen. A simple phone call or record check and you're busted.

Before reading how I did it, you have to understand that people are uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations.

Basically, the UK allows pharmacists to deliver medication indicated on prescriptions made by doctors in the EEA and Switzerland.
So you can go in any UK pharmacy with a prescription written in a foreign language, as long as it is written by a EEA/Swiss certified Doctor.

As I'm French, and I know that a lot of people in the UK understand basic French, I chose to photoshop a French Prescription.
I used some random French doctor's info, produced some seemingly legit barcodes and a signature + stamp, and prescribed myself some Furosemide for 2 months.
Upon seeing the French prescription, the pharmacists main focus was no longer verifying if it seemed legit, but trying to translate it.
You see? She was out of her comfort zone when confronted with the french writing, so her brain didn't function as it usually would have. She neglected the authentification process she usually goes through in her mind ("does this medication usually get prescribed to healthy teens? could this kid be trying to resell this?"etc.) and focused on translating the text. She gave me my Furosemide within 2 minutes.

Making the prescription in a different language also allowed me be to less rigorous with formatting and wording, as no UK pharmacist would be familiar with the French prescription standards.
I also went to a pharmacy that I don't usually go to, just in case I got kicked out or trespassed.

Anyway, I got the Furosemide, took some last night, and my cheeks were hollow for my date.

YES I WENT ON MY FIRST EVER DATE. IT WENT GREAT!

(SKIP IF NOT INTERESTED, IRRELEVANT TO TOPIC)

I took her to a nice Italian restaurant. We flirted and chatted quite naturally! She's beautiful fucking hell. She's the stacylite I got with on my first night clubbing in the UK.
Anyway, at one point during the date, she asked me to repeat what I said, and I was tryna be flirty so I said "sorry I don't repeat myself for slightly above-average girls". BTW, she likes to call me "mid" and stuff like that, that's how we flirt.
But then she seemed annoyed and answered "Why would I care about what a random guy I met in a club 3 times has to say about me?". She didn't even laugh, she was genuinely pissed. I thought she was gonna walk off. The silence after that was deadly.
I was gonna kill myself in the bathroom. But, then it started getting better.
After paying for dinner (and showing off my Amex Centurion), we went for a walk and started making out in the streets.

While we were kissing, she stopped and said "You're cold, you need to go to bed. You need to go home".
wtf.
What does that mean? bruh.
So we start walking back to my accomodation. I kiss her saying that I don't wanna her leave her, and she says she doesn't want to leave me either.
wtf?? so why is she taking me back to my accomodation then??

Then a few things clicked. My nt-ness came back for a half-second and I asked her if she wanted to be warm too in my accomodation.
Obviously she said yes. What a dumbass I am. I waffled for like 30 mins before asking that JFL.

So she got back into my accom room and we kissed for 9 hours straight. I got to see and kiss things I never got to see or kiss before :D.
I'm still a virgin, but she wants to take my virginity on Tuesday in her double bed in her accomodation.

She is HQNP by the way, she only had one boyfriend when she was 14, and kissed one dude during summer 2020.

She admitted to be spying on me on instagram with her friends for the past two weeks. She has screenshots of my selfie-pic-stories in her My Eyes Only!! I think she genuinely likes me. It's hard for me to believe as an 18 year old relationshipless virgin who got his first kiss in August of this year, but I feel like she does.

I'll keep you guys updated, even if you don't really give a fuck.

Thanks for reading this mess of a thread. Hope you learned something.

Pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, the MOUSE, Ryldoo IS COPING and 26 others
mirin

before and after using furosemide?

• +1
Reactions: j05
  • +1
Reactions: Diederick Kastner, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 17920
So she got back into my accom room and we kissed for 9 hours straight. I got to see and kiss things I never got to see or kiss before :D.
I'm still a virgin, but she wants to take my virginity on Tuesday in her double bed in her accomodation.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Ruben, Deleted member 21863 and 5 others
mirin and informative but don't take random shit you don't need or you end up bogging yourself sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and pneumocystosis
like+bookmarked cuz i remember from previous posts u had a shit date on the beach where u talked with her about andrew tate or smth like that, so its gonna be interesting to see ur improvment! gonna read it soon

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
mirin and informative but don't take random shit you don't need or you end up bogging yourself sooner or later
you're right. im only taking the meds before going out or if i'm severly bloated.
im also on a low sodium diet to avoid the rebound effect.

I am very cautious and believe to be well informed

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
like+bookmarked cuz i remember from previous posts u had a shit date on the beach where u talked with her about andrew tate or smth like that, so its gonna be interesting to see ur improvment! gonna read it soon
bro its crazy that you remember! I have improved so much this past month.
Thank you for your kind comment. I appreciate it!

• +1
Reactions: newperson
mirin

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and pneumocystosis
Be careful with furosemide. It causes hypokalemia (low potassium) and hypocalcemia which can lead to arrhythmias and cardiac arrest. Only use it when you are going to important social situations such as hanging out with women or dates.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, Deleted member 22126, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Mirin your social engineering

• Love it
Be careful with furosemide. It causes hypokalemia (low potassium) and hypocalcemia which can lead to arrhythmias and cardiac arrest. Only use it when you are going to important social situations such as hanging out with women or dates.
thanks for the tip bro!
i keep my k levels quite high but you're right, furosemide can fuck them up regardless because they inhibit the cotransporters...

i'll post pics and tag you
Yes please show this dude
Has to be nuts considering even caffeine or dandelion can make a decent difference
I do think diuretic stuff can make you feel cold don’t rly know why though

• Love it
Also insanely high T the way your procured this. If I do gear again or something I’m gonna try unless the laws are too punitive for that here. Good job man, those stories are the kinds of things that really boost your confidence in your abilities and create great Memories

• Love it
How much furosemide did you take?

• +1
Dn read but absolute madman

• Love it

I hate vague, pseudo-motivational phrases like these. HOWEVER. This is 1 of the only 3 rules that I believe to be UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE and ESSENTIAL into succeeding in life.

A few days ago, I made a thread on my ascension at 18 (which is quite late): https://looksmax.org/threads/my-insane-transformation-at-18-pics.592607/

In my thread, I talked about how LEANMAXXING was the second most important looksmax to exist.
I briefly explained how you could leanmaxx by being in a caloric deficit, avoiding sodium, eating potassium, etc.

I also mentioned diuretics. Diuretics are consumables (and injectables when considering medication) that flush the water out of your body.
Looksmaxxers take diuretics such as caffeine to get rid of facial bloat and get hollow cheeks.
However, Lasix is a very strong diuretic medication. That's what Zac Efron used in Baywatch to attain his super lean, waterless physique:
View attachment 1937122

Furosemide is a loop diuretic medication, meaning that it inhibits the Na-K-Cl cotransporter in the Henle Loop, inside the kidneys. What they do is stop the cotransporter from allowing sodium (potassium chloride and water) from entering your body. That way, it all stays within the tubes and gets evacuated as urine, and the kidney passes out more fluid to compensate for the lack of water in the body (which will also get evacuated instead).

The thing is, you can't buy Furosemide over the counter. You need a prescription. You need to be diagnosed with hypertension and/or have had a heart failure and suffer from severe water retention (often in your limbs) because of it/them.
Upon learning this, I'm pretty sure 99.9% of you so-called looksmaxxers would have given up and carried on LDARing.

Pathetic.

A solution that a tiny portion of you may have considered was to buy them from a dodgy online steroid shop for over 15 times the price (no joke, i was gonna pay 17x the pharamacy price, shipping included).

However, a true, low-inhib looksmaxxer like myself would have NOT ONLY made sure to get the product, but also COST-EFFICIENTLY.
Looksmaxxing is all about trying new techniques, diets, supplements, until you ascend. You can't be wasting money on a random test product if you want your looksmaxxing journey to be sustainable for your wallet.

28 Furosemide (40mg) pills cost £4 in a pharmacy. I was not going to spend £68 on them on a roid e-shop.
yes.
You see, a lot of fraudsters are fucking retarded. In this case, a normie fraudster would have simply photoshopped their GP's prescription and handed it to the pharmacist.
You can't do that you muppet, you'll get found out. Pharmacists know the local GPs, and would simply contact them to understand why they're prescribing xanax or diuretics to a seemingly healthy teen. A simple phone call or record check and you're busted.

Before reading how I did it, you have to understand that people are uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations.

Basically, the UK allows pharmacists to deliver medication indicated on prescriptions made by doctors in the EEA and Switzerland.
So you can go in any UK pharmacy with a prescription written in a foreign language, as long as it is written by a EEA/Swiss certified Doctor.

As I'm French, and I know that a lot of people in the UK understand basic French, I chose to photoshop a French Prescription.
I used some random French doctor's info, produced some seemingly legit barcodes and a signature + stamp, and prescribed myself some Furosemide for 2 months.
Upon seeing the French prescription, the pharmacists main focus was no longer verifying if it seemed legit, but trying to translate it.
You see? She was out of her comfort zone when confronted with the french writing, so her brain didn't function as it usually would have. She neglected the authentification process she usually goes through in her mind ("does this medication usually get prescribed to healthy teens? could this kid be trying to resell this?"etc.) and focused on translating the text. She gave me my Furosemide within 2 minutes.

Making the prescription in a different language also allowed me be to less rigorous with formatting and wording, as no UK pharmacist would be familiar with the French prescription standards.
I also went to a pharmacy that I don't usually go to, just in case I got kicked out or trespassed.

Anyway, I got the Furosemide, took some last night, and my cheeks were hollow for my date.

I took her to a nice Italian restaurant. We flirted and chatted quite naturally! She's beautiful fucking hell. She's the stacylite I got with on my first night clubbing in the UK.
Anyway, at one point during the date, she asked me to repeat what I said, and I was tryna be flirty so I said "sorry I don't repeat myself for slightly above-average girls". BTW, she likes to call me "mid" and stuff like that, that's how we flirt.
But then she seemed annoyed and answered "Why would I care about what a random guy I met in a club 3 times has to say about me?". She didn't even laugh, she was genuinely pissed. I thought she was gonna walk off. The silence after that was deadly.
After paying for dinner (and showing off my Amex Centurion), we went for a walk and started making out in the streets.

While we were kissing, she stopped and said "You're cold, you need to go to bed. You need to go home".
wtf.
So we start walking back to my accomodation. I kiss her saying that I don't wanna her leave her, and she says she doesn't want to leave me either.

Then a few things clicked. My nt-ness came back for a half-second and I asked her if she wanted to be warm too in my accomodation.
Obviously she said yes. What a dumbass I am. I waffled for like 30 mins before asking that JFL.

She is HQNP by the way, she only had one boyfriend when she was 14, and kissed one dude during summer 2020.

She admitted to be spying on me on instagram with her friends for the past two weeks. She has screenshots of my selfie-pic-stories in her My Eyes Only!! I think she genuinely likes me. It's hard for me to believe as an 18 year old relationshipless virgin who got his first kiss in August of this year, but I feel like she does.

Pneumo
nice threads man, bringing up new air in this rooting aspies forum

• Love it
How much furosemide did you take?
40mg, may consider doubling it for even better results.

I’ll only take it before special events or dates to avoid fucking myself up long-term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
40mg, may consider doubling it for even better results.

I’ll only take it before special events or dates to avoid fucking myself up long-term
Id advise against taking more, i took 80mg last month and ended up in the er from dehydration

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 2729, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
"So she got back into my accom room and we kissed for 9 hours straight."
"I'm still a virgin, but she wants to take my virginity on Tuesday"

• JFL
Yes please show this dude
Has to be nuts considering even caffeine or dandelion can make a decent difference
I do think diuretic stuff can make you feel cold don’t rly know why though
Yeah man, the most shocking part was my body. I could see veins i had never seen before and my pathetic abs were visible.
I didn’t feel the cold though. I’ll let you know if I do next time
Also insanely high T the way your procured this. If I do gear again or something I’m gonna try unless the laws are too punitive for that here. Good job man, those stories are the kinds of things that really boost your confidence in your abilities and create great Memories
Thanks. I was pretty hesitant because I could’ve got a huge fine but then I realised that the odds of the pharmacy suing me were slim to none. Why would they bother taking legal action against 18 year old who wanted some non-dangerous £4 medicine. I also prepared a handful of excuses just in case.
There are so many risks that people aren’t willing to take by fear of judicial repercussion. Like stealing for example. You could steal from campus shops, starbucks, etc. , really fucking easily but no one does.
You could literally beat up a random guy on the street and be 99% sure to not get caught. Even if you do, you probably won't even get sentenced for it.
38% of murders remain unsolved every year. If you're trying to kill someone and you're smart about it, you will never get caught.

The judicial system in the West is broken, so these countries use long sentences and heavy fines as a way of intimidating the people.
If you aren't fucking retarded, YOU WILL NOT GET CAUGHT.
Even if you do get caught, you probably won't even face consequences!
You can get away with ANYTHING!!!
Stop being so high inhib!!!!!

For people reading this and in need of motivation, watch Catch Me if You Can and listen to Andrew Tate's beginnings in business andrew tate lessons leaked. I learned a lot

and

You will understand the importance of being low inhib.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and TheDragon
Tbh you're a gigachad in terms of face. I would say you are on the same level as prime leonardo dicaprio or a little below.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 22126, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Yeah man, the most shocking part was my body. I could see veins i had never seen before and my pathetic abs were visible.
I didn’t feel the cold though. I’ll let you know if I do next time

Thanks. I was pretty hesitant because I could’ve got a huge fine but then I realised that the odds of the pharmacy suing me were slim to none. Why would they bother taking legal action against 18 year old who wanted some non-dangerous £4 medicine. I also prepared a handful of excuses just in case.
There are so many risks that people aren’t willing to take by fear of judicial repercussion. Like stealing for example. You could steal from campus shops, starbucks, etc. , really fucking easily but no one does.
You could literally beat up a random guy on the street and be 99% sure to not get caught. Even if you do, you probably won't even get sentenced for it.
38% of murders remain unsolved every year. If you're trying to kill someone and you're smart about it, you will never get caught.

The judicial system in the West is broken, so these countries use long sentences and heavy fines as a way of intimidating the people.
If you aren't fucking retarded, YOU WILL NOT GET CAUGHT.
Even if you do get caught, you probably won't even face consequences!
You can get away with ANYTHING!!!
Stop being so high inhib!!!!!

For people reading this and in need of motivation, watch Catch Me if You Can and listen to Andrew Tate's beginnings in business andrew tate lessons leaked. I learned a lot

and

You will understand the importance of being low inhib.

Thanks for the reply mate, you should share pics from the night if you have em! Alongside pics day before or whatever
You know it must be strong if Zac Efron used it for the movie after all
People underestimate what debloating can do for the abs for sure- like two days of zero carb and I always go from slightly bloated stomach to more chiseled abs
-also in transformation you showed pics with keto where you were bloated, what’s up with that? Low carb seems best for debloating

Added Tate stuff to watch later

Good points on inhibition, I had some great experiences like this before:
-totally plagiarizing my project last minute… it was my turn to present, teacher asks why I’m taking so long to email it to him so he can put it on PPT before class, I say “slow Wi-Fi” meanwhile frantically looking for a PowerPoint on the subject online that’s usable and I can quickly modify as needed
I get a 100 while my friend spends 4 hrs and gets a 92 (I’m not lazy but I refuse pathetic busywork)
-nicking stuff from grocery stores that are leftist (only big corporate owned ones that pay for avortions and tranny stuff for employees and are evil like that), many ways to do this and I’d do for like half the items (harder if they have a camera over you)
-bringing steroids on airplanes
-going into hotels and eating their breakfast for free (great calories hack, read this if you want next cheat day to be free)
-stealing food in lunch line lol
-having someone keep watch in hallway and looking at the quiz questions on teachers desk
-many cheating methods lol
-climbing buildings under construction with friends
-skipping all “mandatory” school meetings

Etc etc

I think this is why we relate, 2 of the lower inhib people who realize you don’t actually get in trouble for stuff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Razorium and pneumocystosis
Fucking genius! Taking notes...
all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

I like this guy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and pneumocystosis
Anyway, at one point during the date, she asked me to repeat what I said, and I was tryna be flirty so I said "sorry I don't repeat myself for slightly above-average girls".
Social skills
Tired Battery GIF by Evonik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and pneumocystosis
The former redpill in me wants to make me see this as juxtaposition...
Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

But I don't know jack shit about her so you must be right on this one.

• Love it

View attachment 1937122

Pathetic.

yes.

wtf.

Pneumo
Great stuff!

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and pneumocystosis
Great stuff!
B i g p p

/ イ (ヽ

( ノ  ̄Y \

| ( \ (. /) | )

ヽ ヽ ` ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) _ノ

\ | ⌒Y⌒ / /

| ヽ | ノ /

\トー仝ーイ

| ミ土彡/

) \ ° /

( \ / )

ѼΞΞΞΞΞΞΞD

/ / / \ \ \

( ( ). ) ). )

( ). ( | |

If you tried this in the U.S, the entire pharmacy would be placed on lockdown and the SWAT team would have entered within minutes

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
about lasix
idk everyone can buy it in Russia without a prescription
I trjed it at 80 mg and felt like shit but pissed a lot, yet the bloat comes back within next few hours when you stop peeing
Hasnt changed my looks much tbh, maybe only worth it for 1 date/photoshoot

• +1
How long did the effects of furosemide last for?

• +1
mirin

before and after using furosemide?

SORRY FOR LATE REPLY.
24 HOUR DIFFERENCE.
TOOK FUROSEMIDE 40MG 3 HOURS BEFORE SECOND PIC.
Lighting is different but there sure is a difference.
I was on low-sodium diet also, keep in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, j05 and Deleted member 17920

View attachment 1937122

Pathetic.

yes.

wtf.

Pneumo
9 hours of kissing but didn't have sex? Come on dude. Good post but you need to work on your game with women.

• Love it
9 hours of kissing but didn't have sex? Come on dude. Good post but you need to work on your game with women.
Don’t worry hehe.
She took my virginity (and i took hers’ too) last tuesday. Did it again on Friday. Will do it again tomorrow.
My game is still shit though you’re right, but at least I got her 😍🤩

Don’t worry hehe.
She took my virginity (and i took hers’ too) last tuesday. Did it again on Friday. Will do it again tomorrow.
My game is still shit though you’re right, but at least I got her 😍🤩
Don't get upset if she leaves you. You've had sex, once you learn game you can 'spin plates'

• Woah
yeah bro just take medication used to treat heart failure to become lean nothing could go wrong

• JFL
Reactions: j05, TheBrownOne and pneumocystosis
sick accommodations brah

• +1
Read this first paragraph and then it read like a cheesy ad from the early 2000s so lost interest fucking immediately.

• Love it
Did you practice kissing with your elbow or mirror or whatever the fuck beforehand and Can you tell whether it did match reality after kissing for real or not or did you not train at all?
Did she notice you were having your first kiss?
Was she aware that you were a virgin before having sex?
Just asking for a friend. :feelspepo:

m8 i need ur eyebrows . Do you dye them?

SORRY FOR LATE REPLY.
24 HOUR DIFFERENCE.
TOOK FUROSEMIDE 40MG 3 HOURS BEFORE SECOND PIC.
Lighting is different but there sure is a difference.
I was on low-sodium diet also, keep in mind.

do a one in same lighting tbh looks same to me

• +1
If you tried this in the U.S, the entire pharmacy would be placed on lockdown and the SWAT team would have entered within minutes
gynocentric society

• JFL
do a one in same lighting tbh looks same to me
yeah this one was a shit example, quite old too.
pointless to do a 24 hour difference. a 4 hour difference is ideal.
i'll do that as soon as I get my indian furosemide very soon!!

Tbh you're a gigachad in terms of face. I would say you are on the same level as prime leonardo dicaprio or a little below.
A little above more like

we went for a walk and started making out in the streets.

Obviously im virgin and never kissed but how you niggas kiss right after a heavy meal like there's steak meat still in your teeth and your breath is hot

Like did you brought your brush with you and brushes your teeth in restaurant bathroom or what?

• +1

View attachment 1937122

Pathetic.

yes.

wtf.

Pneumo
Can u mail me some of that I’ll pay u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and pneumocystosis