He said he’s doing okay

Pretty good ngl

ashwagandy

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Haven’t noticed anything from taking it but
1) Still early days
2) I take other supplements aswell

Take RAD140 if you want to increase your testosterone, its probably cheaper than those supplements aswell.

Take RAD140 if you want to increase your testosterone, its probably cheaper than those supplements aswell.
low iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Stare, xefo and WadlowMaxxing
Rad140 will nuke your testosterone nigga if you wanna increase your testosterone chemically then take fuken testosterone

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1
Rad140 will nuke your testosterone nigga if you wanna increase your testosterone chemically then take fuken testosterone
Its clear you have touched any steroidal compound in your life. If you actually thing a 10mg dose of RAD140 when <30 year olds for 8 weeks will nuke you're testosterone, you're never going to make it.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Makes me slightly more relexaxed. I use it daily. Also raises t a little bit. The cortisol reduction is great health wise.

Its clear you have touched any steroidal compound in your life. If you actually thing a 10mg dose of RAD140 when <30 year olds for 8 weeks will nuke you're testosterone, you're never going to make it.
nigga I’ve been on roids since 16 years old, this has gotta be a troll, if not do a bit of research about what RAD actually is and then come back and write me an apology

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1
nigga I’ve been on roids since 16 years old
Ok so you're sub80IQ, you just invalidated everything else you've said.

Ok so you're sub80IQ, you just invalidated everything else you've said.
Once again, do your research and come back to apologise to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
have your balls shrunk?