Asian beta gets his woman stolen by skinny white normie JBW confirmed

It's a classic video. almost.
I recall, must add though. The woman and Asian man, where not like LTR people they claimed said. But that Asian man, only met her that evening and was gaming her.

Comes to the most important point. IMO. on a personal level.

Asian man, should had left.
OR Asian man should had fought that white man.
Why?
Not to win over that girl. But for the fact, that you should not allow a man to disrespect you like that. And when you are with a woman, it's disrespectfull for that man to hit o or chat up the woman you are with. And for presserving your own self respect, and your respect/status of a man in group/society. You need to show you are not to be stolen from.

Going Ape. this part. If you can't even act dominant, in the mating environment. You are legit soy.

Physiognomy is real. If the Asian man were Tim Chung, would he act submissive? Probably not.

Tim-Chung-Kylie-Jenner.jpg

a6672789261a21f5298fe62ed5fd7d6f.jpg

The asian guy in OP looks soft. No chance he acts masculine in real life.

Last edited:
What do you suggest to do? Genuine question. At the end of the day she still wants to get fucked by that guy over you. I don’t know what would be a good outcome for this problem
Beat the shit out of both of them or at least make a scene.
The fact he stood there holding her hand while she kissed him was so cringeworthy holy fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, Warlow, Lolcel and 3 others
Beat the shit out of both of them or at least make a scene.
The fact he stood there holding her hand while she kissed him was so cringeworthy holy fuck.
Lol

He is a good example of physiognomy in real life. If he were a good looking Asian guy with the frame of a fighter, would he act and behave like a cuck?

If he were as GL as Tim Chung, none of this would have happened.

ptgim6ynwxu8ltladfro.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 491449

He is a good example of physiognomy in real life. If he were a good looking Asian guy with the frame of a fighter, would he act and behave like a cuck?

If he were as GL as Tim Chung, none of this would have happened.

ptgim6ynwxu8ltladfro.jpg
Physical qualities = dominance perfect example ngl.
The white guy was a lanklet too you can tell this guys ancestry was piss weak and so are his genes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Physiognomy is real. If the Asian man were Tim Chung, would he act submissive? Probably not.

Tim-Chung-Kylie-Jenner.jpg

a6672789261a21f5298fe62ed5fd7d6f.jpg

The asian guy in OP looks soft. No chance he acts masculine in real life.
Yeah that asian man in the video, has a soy face. While Tim Chung looks masculine, bodily able to KO you if you steal stuff from him.

I bet. White man in that video. WOULD NOT EVEN DARE, to try to steal her if Tim Chung was next to him.
That's why Gymmaxxing and MMAMaxxing = legit. Imo. ALmost More for keeping of other men, from DAREING stealing stuff and women from you. While it also appeals to women in genral obvioulsy. But you gotta be able to command some respect, or fear, from men.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah that asian man in the video, has a soy face. While Tim Chung looks masculine, bodily able to KO you if you steal stuff from him.

I bet. White man in that video. WOULD NOT EVEN DARE, to try to steal her if Tim Chung was next to him.
That's why Gymmaxxing and MMAMaxxing = legit. Imo. ALmost More for keeping of other men, from DAREING stealing stuff and women from you. While it also appeals to women in genral obvioulsy. But you gotta be able to command some respect, or fear, from men.
Bony robust face = dom
If you punched Tim Chung in the face your hands would break instead of his.
That hook that got cucked is an inch away from being a fucking tranny.

I recall, must add though. The woman and Asian man, where not like LTR people they claimed said. But that Asian man, only met her that evening and was gaming her.

Well. at least the gooks can die peacefully, now!
Meanwhile, that psl 4 white guy.
Hi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6341
Bony robust face = dom
If you punched Tim Chung in the face your hands would break instead of his.
That hook that got cucked is an inch away from being a fucking tranny.
True, that.
Your position, status, dominance position. In environements. Are super important in life.
Not just for bitches. BUt for life.
Your Looks are often a starting point, for your poistion. Imo.

For man. Besides looks. MMAMAxxing and GymMaxxing; are very legit things to add to your position in the ranking.
A MMAMAxxed and Gymmaxxed dude, often still moggs a rich dude. Because both men know, MMAmaxxed dude could choke rich dude out, if he needed to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
This is so fucking brutal on so many levels. Can’t even make fun of this shit, man. Dude is holding his girls hand while she’s grinding another dudes dick. On the surface he just looks confused but he’s just too in shock. Fuck, man

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, CursedOne, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Tbh ethnic isn't a big deal outside of curry, mongoloid, or undesirable arab races (pakistanis, yemenis, and some afghanis). Iranians, Jordanians, lebanese, syrians, and palestinians halo like crazy if they have the bone structure.
Afghans, Iranians and Pakis aren't Arab. If you want to strat a fight with an Iranian, a Kurd, an Afghan or a Turk just call them Arab. But I agree Levantine Arabs and some Maghrebis (north west Africans) mog Peninsular Arabs, Egyptians and Yemenis very hard.

Last edited:
@SubhumanCurrycel you call people mongrel/zashu man?

Last edited:
  • JFL
holy shit i feel bad for him the dude was literally about to cry

95% of chinese foids are repulsive. Jungle gooks mogg them to death. I think the list goes like this

Japanese>thai>korean>viet>philipinas>cambodian

Correct me if im wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6341
This is just so damn sad. Watching stuff like this makes me long for older times, where a woman without purity and loyalty was shunned by everyone. Pretty unfair to women, admittedly, but preferrable to this shit show.

COPE

race pill is way worse than the height pill

being tall doesn't make you attractive by itself (you usually need to be somewhat good-looking or white)

whereas being a white guy by itself is enough to attract most women

I've literally never seen a white guy irl where I live struggle getting into an ltr

I agree but i needed something to compare with

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
if you are white it’s impossible to be incel with gook women.

honestly gook women are pathetic for disregarding their own men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I am a white guy that's mogs this white fag to oblivion if I go to Tokyo can I fuck a harem of asain Girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and CursedOne
Oh my God why the fuck would you share this, this was torture to watch. I actually could not finish the video I had to stop half way it was just too much. I felt so fucking sorry for that Asian guy getting cucked hard. Asian women are truly the most evil, I myself am the product of JBW my mother is from Thailand. It is truly over for males everywhere. This was fucking rough.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Danish_Retard
Just an average night for a white normie.
JFL look at his recessed frame, all u need to do is be white and asian woman will drop to her knees
Asians never really got the pleasure of being conquered by the white man

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
What if I go to sea? Will same thing happen with me? Will foids go crazy?

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
What if I go to sea? Will same thing happen with me? Will foids go crazy?
No, you will be sold into slavery and forced to farm coconuts for king of Thailand

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Warlow, Lolcel and 4 others
The bitch wasn't worth fighting for I seen that video first time on coach black pills old channel still brutal every time I watch it

The bitch wasn't worth fighting for I seen that video first time on coach black pills old channel still brutal every time I watch it
I thought she was pretty hot cute youthful face with thin weak submissive body

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
I thought she was pretty hot cute youthful face with thin weak submissive body
Yes she is but would you fight and waste useless energy on a whore like that who goes for the JBW guys hell no. I am white and if that was me I would let the Asian guy have her

Do you guys think any european would be able to do this well in Asia or Just Atlantids and Nordics?

Fucking brutal, rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope!!
fucking white american normie, thats all u need to be for asian women to suck ur dick, but the guys face as he was being cucked. FUCK DUDE

If the Asian dude stabbed those betas up it would be 100% justified

• +1
What do you suggest to do? Genuine question. At the end of the day she still wants to get fucked by that guy over you. I don’t know what would be a good outcome for this problem
Yeah, you can’t do much. But if you’re that stupid to get in a relationship with a bitch like that, or if u had no other choice then u have stooped low my friend and all u need is rope or cope!

The neotenous mainstream EA look is really brutal.

a whore like that who goes for the JBW guys
That is a majority of women. From the time of puberty little jb girls rooms are covered in photos of cherry picked white men that give the average whites an advantage in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and owlofathena
That is a majority of women. From the time of puberty little jb girls rooms are covered in photos of cherry picked white men that give the average whites an advantage in the dating market.
But assuming that was her boyfriend she broke up with him in the most brutal way. The bitch deserves to be shot

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Pathetic, either you punch that faggot in the face or just go home and never talk to her again.

• +1
Yeah, you can’t do much. But if you’re that stupid to get in a relationship with a bitch like that, or if u had no other choice then u have stooped low my friend and all u need is rope or cope!
Just get in to a relationship with a high IQ beautiful woman that has mentally undone society's jbw brainwashing at the age of 20 theory

• +1
Pathetic, either you punch that faggot in the face or just go home and never talk to her again.
Just beat up white guys and spend the night in jail while he giga fucks your entire race theory

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
3PSL (blonde) white guy = Chad in Asia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Marsiere214, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Germania and Sale
Just get in to a relationship with a high IQ beautiful woman that has mentally undone society's jbw brainwashing at the age of 20 theory
Tbh more like get a girl that has never had relationship experience and has strict parents snd make her believe love exists type of beat

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus
But assuming that was her boyfriend she broke up with him in the most brutal way. The bitch deserves to be shot
I read that it wasnt her bf just a guy she met at the club but you can tell they had more of a connection and they guy actually cared about her more. Struck up more conversation. Meanwhile white skinny bug sits there and says nothing while JBW grants him instant access to asian pussy.

• So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena
I was twice in Asia, once a group of vietnamese girls came and all wanted to take a picture with me, I felt like a movie star. (I have the pics on my old cell phone, they sent them to me). I am not a model or anything, but white + blond = god in Asia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Marsiere214, CursedOne and 1 other person
I read that it wasnt her bf just a guy she met at the club but you can tell they had more of a connection and they guy actually cared about her more. Struck up more conversation. Meanwhile white skinny bug sits there and says nothing while JBW grants him instant access to asian pussy.
Well again the Chinese guy did the right thing the bitch wasn't worth fighting for

I was twice in Asia, once a group of vietnamese girls came and all wanted to take a picture with me, I felt like a movie star. (I have the pics on my old cell phone, they sent them to me). I am not a model or anything, but white + blond = god in Asia.
Spoken like a true Nazi jfl

Pretty sure that was some random bitch he was trying to mack. If it’s his girlfriend I would definitely start fighting then dump her after. In the context it isn’t tho you can’t do much but find another bitch and not get mogged in the first place

but i couldnt get a asian foid in a university where there were loads of them. :cry: i obviously am so ugly i even transcend the race pill.