Asian beta gets his woman stolen by skinny white normie JBW confirmed

but i couldnt get a asian foid in a university where there were loads of them. :cry: i obviously am so ugly i even transcend the race pill.
JBW has minimum requirements like dont smell like shit, dont dress like an autistic toddler, dont have a 5 dollar retard haircut, minimum bland white guy personality, minimal NPC social skills, cant be too much of a fat ass unless youre really tall and robust bone structure to make up for it.
Dont be this
Charles 17 gamer guy bisexual depressed 9911871
Hqdefault
Lte 1 08 o l46 alek 25 7 miles away gamer 58129214
Matt Glanville 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I wish I was white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SupremeDream, CursedOne and Deleted member 6789
Oh my God why the fuck would you share this, this was torture to watch. I actually could not finish the video I had to stop half way it was just too much. I felt so fucking sorry for that Asian guy getting cucked hard. Asian women are truly the most evil, I myself am the product of JBW my mother is from Thailand. It is truly over for males everywhere. This was fucking rough.
Bro I'm white and I couldn't watch this either. Too fucking brutal.

If that asian guy was gymmaxxed and MMAmaxxed he could at least have defended his honour.

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Lolcel and Marsiere214
Just an average night for a white normie.
JFL look at his recessed frame, all u need to do is be white and asian woman will drop to her knees

Average night for a white normie in Asia you mean. Could even be low-tier normie and you will pull in Southeast China

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6789
That was so fucking brutal, the look on his face as he was cucked, poor soul.

Yup. He looked so defeated. Also doesn't help his girlfriend's friend intentionally yanked his hand away from her's. Absolutely brutal to be a ricecel anywhere now, not just the west.

JBW CONFIRMED 100% TRUE

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
how do asian men even cope?
looksmaxxing only really works for caucasoid people, especially whites.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme, Germania, Lolcel and 2 others
Holy shit the white MOGS hardcore.... absolutely brutal video

If you let this happen to you, rope please you don't deserve to live.

He basically couldn't kick his ass because he was getting recorded, they were 2 (he's alone) and she has right of choice in a democracy.
I would have gone away and leave that bitch in matter of seconds.

Risking jail or fighting more than one person when there are also witnesses, isn't worth it FOR THAT BITCH imo.

What's the point of fighting for a bitch? I'd fight for my mother, for my sister (if I'd have one). I'd fight for my girlfriend (if I had one) if she was being molested and didn't agree with his actions. But a whore like her? Fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
How can this kind of thing be prevented?
It seems like islamic oppression has been the only method of quelling female hypergamy in the modern age

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 6789
Why do God hates so much ricecels?
They did nothing wrong.Israel deserves this.

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214 and toolateforme
Why do God hates so much ricecels?
They did nothing wrong.
I must say.
1 Of the stupidest thing Chinese have done the past decades. Is aborting, killing, giving away their female children, because most wanted to have boy kids. WITH NOW THE CONSEQUENCE. A fucked up gender ratio, in that country. (same counts fore India). And therefore a very fucked up dating environment for Chinese man in their own country.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 6512
MODS PLS BLOCK @thecel from being able to enter this thread.. for the love of god.. have a heart
FUCKING BRUTALL already and they look identical on top of that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and wasted
How can this kind of thing be prevented?
It seems like islamic oppression has been the only method of quelling female hypergamy in the modern age
"Islamic oppression" = Traditional Values
Not all the middle east is beating women some places just have laws that preserve cultural traditional lifestyle.
Dont get giga cucked by jew media

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
Noddlewhores are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Germania
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
What about this
7e2c1e8820f33fbcc15f6d157a4503d4
51e BEM28HL AC

One of the most important videos on YouTube.

David Bond said that the Asian guy is not actually the girl's boyfriend, he is just another guy that met her that night and was also hitting on her, and he ended up getting destroyed at the end...

• JFL
David Bond said that the Asian guy is not actually the girl's boyfriend, he is just another guy that met her that night and was also hitting on her, and he ended up getting destroyed at the end...

Brutal you could tell the asian guy really liked her , shes just a pump and dump to the white guy

this is such copeage how come whites never admit to being racist except when its anonymous

never seen someone get cucked so brutally.

Lmao I remember this from misc, legendary video

Have had it happen to me in a less obvious way before too

Asian women are truly shameless race traitors from whitu cocku

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214 and Germania
holy shit how is he just standing there like that legit murder case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Hitler shouldve killed all asians

@wasted

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I watched many of his videos before. JBW is undeniable man but I told you... I wanna lose my virginity with a girl from my race.
What's your ethnic background btw?

I watched many of his videos before. JBW is undeniable man but I told you... I wanna lose my virginity with a girl from my race.
What's your ethnic background btw?
sandnigger

What country tbh? Many levantines look white
USA
Arab pheno
over for me only sub 6 ethnic bitch with declining body will take me

• +1
Reactions: wasted
USA
Arab pheno
over for me only sub 6 ethnic bitch with declining body will take me
Arabidm

Like this?
I'm sorry man life is just not fair.
Just like you envy whites in general, I envy white chads.

• JFL
I can't feel sorry for guys like that, he should have fought the guy, not for the bitch or "her honor", but for his own dignity

Your woman is your property, something that you have invested thousands of dollars in over the course of months or years

If that white guy had come up and trying to grab is cell phone or laptop and walk off, he would have fought, I doubt he'd let the guy just walk away with his shit

Not only that, its 100% disrespect, if you will just let a man disrespect you like that, then you'll let people walk over you all your life