Asian Cope Quora Thread

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
Was reading into the differences of China and Mongolia and I came across this some how on if white people hold more muscle than the average Asian.
Here’s some cope responses:

I concede that there MIGHT be a biological/genetic/breeding component involved. White people like to talk about how because black people were bred as slaves to be big and strong workers, that's why they're so much better at sports. Since of course a few hundred years of slavery is enough to have an impact on the physical traits of a race and since it has nothing to do with any disparities in terms of availability of educational and non-athletic opportunities and pursuits.... (/sarcasm)

But such a component would be very slight. It's more because of diet and culture:

• Diet: Asians eat a lot of rice and veggies and occasionally fish and poultry and fatty pork. Many of us are lactose intolerant. White people eat shitloads of red meat and eggs and drink lots of milk*.
  • Aesthetics: In Asian culture, women generally prefer tall, lean guys, not guys who look like they're either roidheads or spend all their time in the gym. Asian women prefer swimmers' bodies to boxer/wrestler physiques.
  • Child-rearing culture: related to above, this is particularly true of the Asians who study hard enough to get to the States, but sports aren't exactly idolized and encouraged in youth the same way as in the States, unless you're a state-sponsored athlete.

Speaking of which, have you seen or trained with any state-sponsored Asian athletes (or watched them in the Olympics)? Those guys and gals are about as muscular and as athletic as human beings get, and they win their fair share of weightlifting and gymnastics competitions.

I can also say that I've trained with some ridiculously strong Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Uzbekistanian, Korean) grapplers, and they are every bit as "muscular" as their North American counterparts**.

Individual effort matters more than genes or race. How you train and eat matters more than who your parents are. Being Asian is no excuse for sucking it up in whatever athletic endeavors you choose to pursue.

Some other dude who’s name is fucking Pham Gia Chong:

I don’t agree with this statement. I’ve always found caucasian people a little ugly. Sorry but that’s just what I see. Long noses, sharp pointy unfriendly faces, prognathism.

The mongoloid features are still the established features of Vietnam. Someone with a Caucasian husband or Caucasian wife tends to degrade you rather then help you. You might get things like “handsome” or “xinh”, but the reality is that Caucasian features don’t suit East Asian/Southeast Asian culture at all, and will always be viewed as “other”.

Why? Because you all lose to Latina and Latino who are basically mixed Caucasian-Asian (Native Americas)-Black and they are arguably the most beautiful people.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Vasco-v2, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
maybe because farmer dna?

Tbh I came in with a bias that you was right and he’s a delusional Ching Chong but he’s actually right .

@Xangsane

Tbh I came in with a bias that you was right and he’s a delusional Ching Chong but he’s actually right .

@Xangsane
I just think it’s funny he falls for the fallacy of saying a muscular white guy wont appeal to an Asian woman

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
just called uzbek