NPC Is Cope

Dude I don’t give a fuck about calling myself agnostic like I’m 12 again because muh we can never know about the truth behind religion.

I despise sodomites, Jews, usury, feminism, modern soyciety and the garbage atheism causes. I think the Catholic Church should be in control of society & being an agnostic isn’t going to really help in terms of questions like morality.z

If you want to live your life through a moral relativist lens Then fine.
aight bruh this all i needed to know :feelshah:

Calling people NPCs is a coping mechanism for misfits to feed their egos, for outcasts to feel unique, powerful, and superior, when they ain’t shit in reality.

In a Looksmax.org thread discussing CS in 2024, a member posted a group photo of South Asians standing in front of a Google logo, which several members JFLed. Another member replied to the photo post that the Indians are more fulfilled than the OP is. To the reply, the OP replied,

It may sound good on the surface (since people here love to shit on Indians), but it makes zero sense if you think about it even a little.

Do the South Asian Google software engineers have no aspirations? Is having a stable career that pays well not a solid, respectable aspiration? What about raising a family? That’s an honorable aspiration that most, if not all, of them will turn into a reality, whereas dwellers here will not. Entrepreneurship, banging 500 Stacies, etc. shouldn’t be the only things that count as aspirations.

The quoted .org post insinuates an attitude that’s way too common in mainstream culture today: the notion that everyone should be a leader and that being a follower is bad. Every high school these days emphasizes muh leadership skills. Every 15-year-old in young men’s spaces calls people out for being “just a follower, you’re just a sheep bro!” Bro, not everyone needs to be a leader. Not everyone should try to be super original or unique.

Pull up any machine learning / AI research paper published in the last 10 years, and you’ll most likely see a bunch of Asian names on it. These “nerdy subhuman bugmen” (as .org dwellers label them) are responsible for inventing the maths and algorithms that power the AIs behind self-driving cars, LLMs, biomedical systems, etc. These “subhumans” are the reason, ~50 years in the future, you might be able to genetically engineer a baby with Chad genetics.

It’s understandable why people find it more appealing to just piggyback off of their work by being models (Who engineered the CMOS sensors in the cameras and the RAW file compression algorithms? The nerds.) and Chad finance bros (Who created the financial analysis algorithms? The nerds.), but still: the blackpill community ought to give nerds more respect.

Brutal truth be told: those nerdcels are far more fulfilled than most of us ever will be. “Oh that’s just because they’re NPCs and don’t have high-T aspirations like ours!” If that’s what keeps you from roping, go ahead and keep coping.

It's how these subhumans keep their ego intact.

A .org trucel like this

pngtree-fat-old-man-looking-at-the-camera-picture-image_3061023.jpg

Will see him (CEO of Google)

And cope by saying he's a Pajeet; he has no SMV; he's a deathnik etc. because that's the only way he can tell himself that he has value.

The moment he admits a Pajeet eviscerates his life in every metric, his worldview collapses, because he has to accept himself as true genetic failure.

They don't have the looks, the smarts, the charisma; they have nothing, absolutely nothing, so that's how they cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, HTN_Mentalcel, xegigi and 1 other person
Dude I don’t give a fuck about calling myself agnostic like I’m 12 again because muh we can never know about the truth behind religion.

I despise sodomites, Jews, usury, feminism, modern soyciety and the garbage atheism causes. I think the Catholic Church should be in control of society & being an agnostic isn’t going to really help in terms of questions like morality.z

why gays though?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
A NPC is one that follows something and doesn't come to his own conclusion.

Why does no one who defines NPC this way ever elaborate to explain whether agreeing with someone else’s argument is NPC or not?

Let’s say I watched a YouTube video that made an argument about some political topic. I find the logic sound and the conclusion reasonable. Does this make me an NPC?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and gooner23
i mean some people just love talking can be venting but rarely do i see most normies especially men just constantly complain with 0 resolution only gay people i knew did that shit but they don't expect a resolution, so it doesn't really anger me, i think you just hate the fact that they're nt i guess or you just hate people talking about shit in general.
Idk I just hate being non NT for the most part & then having another issue in my life. If these 2 weren’t there I’d be satisfied and wouldn’t care.

In fact if a certain event I probably would’ve been on this forum specially earlier and had way less issues irl like I do now JFL

• +1
Reactions: thecel and gooner23
why gays though?
Bruh I think all progressive ideas past like 100-150 years are shit. I also hate capitalism, communism and Keynesianism but idc about politics

• +1
Why does no one who defines NPC this way ever elaborate to explain whether agreeing with someone else’s argument is NPC or not?

Let’s say I watched a YouTube video that made an argument about some political topic. I find the logic sound and the conclusion reasonable. Does this make me an NPC?
mfers want to be different so badly they'd rather drown in hypocrisy than accept that the norm isn't trying to destroy the world or some shit :feelshah:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and thecel

50-60 percent of men reproduced in recent time. Men just died at war so their was less incels. This isn't modern society this is just human nature, nobody needs Jew propaganda to want sex drugs because it's just human nature to crave these things.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and thecel
50-60 percent of men reproduced in recent time. Men just died at war so there was less incels.
Great I would’ve rather died in war
This isn't modern society this is just human nature, nobody needs Jew propaganda to want sex drugs because it's just human nature to crave these things.
Yea and society had more of a control on it at a certain point and we were more fulfilled before industrialization as well. I’ve always liked Ted K

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and HTN_Mentalcel
its tough bro

I have occasions where I'll see someone and then an image of that person let's say getting ran over by a car or worse comes into my mind and I stop in my tracks and immediately have to think of something else for it to go away.

I have done things on repeat before because for some reason I believed if I do it I will be cleaner for example
i have the same thing although lessened now, it was a bit worse as a child from what i remember jfl but still brutal because it was replaced by worse thoughts now.

just what you described actually isnt too unusual and some normies can have the same thing (although for them it tends to happen with specific things for example cute babies where they have a thought of dropping them or hurting them a bit). id check that last part though because
I have done things on repeat before because for some reason I believed if I do it I will be cleaner for example
that looks like ocd bro, u sure u dont have it?

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar

It's a grey area, you can agree but you have to think critically. The human brain cannot distinguish video footage from real life so everyone is subconsciously an NPC from years of kike propoganda. It's a pointless thread because we are all npcs. You are an NPC btw

• +1
Reactions: thecel and xegigi

A .org trucel like this

View attachment 2951238

And cope by saying he's a Pajeet; he has no SMV; he's a deathnik etc. because that's the only way he can tell himself that he has value.

The moment he admits a Pajeet eviscerates his life in every metric, his worldview collapses, because he has to accept himself as true genetic failure.

They don't have the looks, the smarts, the charisma; they have nothing, absolutely nothing, so that's how they cope.
Or maybe their just both failures?

• JFL
i have the same thing although lessened now, it was a bit worse as a child from what i remember jfl but still brutal because it was replaced by worse thoughts now.

just what you described actually isnt too unusual and some normies can have the same thing (although for them it tends to happen with specific things for example cute babies where they have a thought of dropping them or hurting them a bit). id check that last part though because

that looks like ocd bro, u sure u dont have it?
the thoughts can be very off putting ngl

I know I am all the way mentally fucked. I dont bother searching for an official diagnosis before because I just dgaf anymore and I've just been finding different ways to cope and live with it since I know I can't get rid off them.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Bruh I think all progressive ideas past like 100-150 years are shit. I also hate capitalism, communism and Keynesianism but idc about politics
homosexuality isn't a progressive idea. only recently did it become heavily marketed by corporations to pander.

I think corporations are one of the worst things to happen to the planet

destroy everything for profit basically

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ElTruecel
homosexuality isn't a progressive idea. only recently did it become heavily marketed by corporations to pander.

I think corporations are one of the worst things to happen to the planet

destroy everything for profit basically
I agree about the corporation part

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
npcs are real, they are inferior lifeforms who do not experience the depth and complexity of thought as blackpilled autists. you cannot be a full human being if you are given to cognitive flaws and rational inconsistencies like npcs. a blackpilled hermit who has never engaged in any of the things npcs have still lives a fuller more meaningful life than an npc who has experienced the modern city life checklist because of higher perception. i cannot imagine how wasteful it is to go to at clubs, to have teen romances, take showers constantly, buy clothes and other status symbols. time you will never get back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, thecel and ElTruecel
Or maybe their just both failures?

There we go, exhibit A: a user that compares a subhuman basement rotter to a literal CEO of a tech giant, and goes "they are both the same."

Whatever helps you not rope bhai.

• JFL
Bro your also an NPC. Just because you joined this forum downstairs mean your a free thinker, maybe id you discovered the blackpill by yourself? Most didn't and your a religion cuck lmfao

You stupid bitch

• JFL
There we go, exhibit A: a user that compares a subhuman basement rotter to a literal CEO of a tech giant, and goes "they are both the same."

Idk I find money to be pointless it all feels meaningless, he is biochemically flawed because he eats a goyslop diet so in theory I mog him

• So Sad
working for Jews and raising subhumans is evil it’s legit better to just ldar or rope

• So Sad
  • +1

Also I never said they are both the same, .org subhuman gets moggee but they still lost at life

• JFL
Also I never said they are both the same, .org subhuman gets moggee but they still lost at life

How the fuck did someone worth 100x more than your entire family tree "lose at life?"

Again, this is how subhumans like you cope.

• JFL
Your an agnostic anyways, all religious people and atheists have some doubts. Keep coping though
I promise you that I don’t have doubts. The doubts I’ve had were immediately dismissed the moment I thought about the alternative (believing that big bang went boom and made spinning water ball)

• Woah
  • JFL

A .org trucel like this

View attachment 2951238

what’s supposed to be so good about being the ceo of Google and you don’t need charisma for thst, I’d much rather be homeless and htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, radicalrationalist, normie_joe and 1 other person
How the fuck did someone worth 100x more than your entire family tree "lose at life?"

Again, this is how subhumans like you cope.
Money doesn't exist in nature yoau faurking lozear slaeve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, normie_joe and incel194012940
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
The CEO of Google?
It's gay to think your above your human biology, he biologically failed at life. He eats a shit diet and a foid will never love him. It's impossible. Money doesn't matter. Money cannot change that, so sorry

• So Sad
what’s supposed to be so good about being the ceo of Google and you don’t need charisma for thst, I’d much rather be homeless and htn

That's fine, if you prefer one over the other.

The subhuman I'm talking about is homeless and a trucel; they have nothing and are saying they are equivalent to a man who is a literal billionaire.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and thecel
What the flying fuck are you talking about?
Imo whoever is happiest in life is the most successful, so a .org subhuman is more successful. The only way to be happy is to fulfill all your biological cravings. That's it

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and normie_joe
We are all npcs

• +1
IMG 7734

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
correct. i'd rather have an acute perception than be a normie ceo retard who has disney cartoons on a loop in his brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, HTN_Mentalcel and incel194012940

The subhuman I'm talking about is homeless and a trucel; they have nothing and are saying they are equivalent to a man who is a literal billionaire.
Let me break this down for you, money is man man drawings written on man made paper. It doesn't exist in nature, you cannot sense it, it's not real it's fucking cope. That "CEO" does not mog shit, okay?

• JFL

but that’s a total straw man the average looksmax user is not a homeless middle aged man

i think all people are equal ngl just because women are more attracted to someone over another person doesn’t mean they’re inferior as a person. Sure in all metrics he is superior but it’s not good for you to internalize it like that

• +1
Imo whoever is happiest in life is the most successful, so a .org subhuman is more successful.

jonah-jameson-laugh.gif

.org subhumans are happy?

You describe the people in this shithole as happy?

The only way to be happy is to fulfill all your biological cravings. That's it

Gathering resources and being able to provide is a biological craving you tard.

• JFL
jonah-jameson-laugh.gif

.org subhumans are happy?

You describe the people in this shithole as happy?

Gathering resources and being able to provide is a biological craving you tard.
Yes but he is a brainwashed faurking slave that eats a goyslop/ veggie filled diet so he is biochemically unhappy.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and thecel
Another high iq thread 😀:chad::chad:

• Love it
  • JFL
but that’s a total straw man the average looksmax user is not a homeless middle aged man

A basement rotter is one tier higher than homeless, but OK, basement rotter it is.

i think all people are equal ngl just because women are more attracted to someone over another person doesn’t mean they’re inferior as a person. Sure in all metrics he is superior but it’s not good for you to internalize it like that

It has nothing to do with women and I never said anyone was inferior as a human being.

A literal .org loser stats i.e @HTN_Mentalcel

Looks ❌
Intelligence ❌
Charisma ❌
Wealth ❌

@HTN_Mentalcel has nothing.

Looks ❌
Intelligence ✅
Charisma ❔
Wealth ✅

Sundai has something.

How does someone like @HTN_Mentalcel deem Sundai a "failure" like himself?

That makes no logical sense. Explain that to me.

• JFL
A basement rotter is one tier higher than homeless, but OK, basement rotter it is.

It has nothing to do with women and I never said anyone was inferior as a human being.

A literal .org loser stats i.e @HTN_Mentalcel

Looks ❌
Intelligence ❌
Charisma ❌
Wealth ❌

@HTN_Mentalcel has nothing.

Looks ❌
Intelligence ✅
Charisma ❔
Wealth ✅

Sundai has something.

How does someone like @HTN_Mentalcel deem Sundai a "failure" like himself?

That makes no logical sense. Explain that to me.
I have done blood tests and I'm biochemically mog 99 percent of people. Shit like wealth, charisma intelligence barely matters but your a fucking loser slave that doesn't understand. So sorry

• +1
Reactions: thecel and normie_joe
Yes but he is a brainwashed faurking slave that eats a goyslop/ veggie filled diet so he is biochemically unhappy.

I forgot not all users have the same cognitive ability.

• +1
  • JFL
I have done blood tests and I'm biochemically mog 99 percent of people. Shit like wealth, charisma intelligence barely matters but your a fucking loser slave that doesn't understand. So sorry

No doubt.

• JFL

If all you need to be happy is to have a specific concentration of Tyrosine or some shit in your bloodstream, good for you. Lucky that’s how your brain works, but it ain’t mine. I have to get invited to parties to be happy. I have to get surgeries to be happy. My happiness is a function of external resource acquisition.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and HTN_Mentalcel