Asian first time in the hood

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Holy fck I am crying right now, people here are ex criminal, refugee, uneducated, no prospects. Holy fck I feel so out of place fcking hell, they are laughing at me why Asian boy in such place.

Fckinng so depressed can’t wait to get back to suburban and cities. I need to study hard starting from now, otherwise I might ended up in such place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, HighTierSubhuman, african_subhuman and 3 others
We aristocrats should avoid those places and only be in our habitat. Those people really hate us

@Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
We aristocrats should avoid those places and only be in our habitat. Those people really hate us

@Imretarded?
This guy is a fat paki not an aristocrat by any means

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Debetro
Holy fck I am crying right now, people here are ex criminal, refugee, uneducated, no prospects. Holy fck I feel so out of place fcking hell, they are laughing at me why Asian boy in such place.

Fckinng so depressed can’t wait to get back to suburban and cities. I need to study hard starting from now, otherwise I might ended up in such place.
Yes fellow Asian, I can’t believe how foids desire those classless deadbeats.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
they waz kangz and shiet

• JFL
Take in the enriching culture bhai

• So Sad

Update guys:

I did not move out of the way to this guy like I flared out my chest and shoulders just to test the hood, he moved :lul::owo:

I was so scared but my impulses tell me to do it for a life experience