Asian girl's ASS evolution

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
This woman is born and raised in Korea, when she was there, this is what her ass looked like... Small, flat, shapeless
34731383 2074878356119078 7203840257786118144 n

Then, after a few years in Europe with her White boyfriend, it evolved into this, which is already a visible improvement
275546843 169166815445354 2050472358089409422 n

And finally, after 5 years, this is her ass progress

398083083 1369619993680006 3907297038954582050 n

And in case you wanted to see what she looks like from the front/her boyfriend's face, here she is

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 22918, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
jesus christ, asian women look like dogshit even with 10000 filters applied to their pics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 29581, bloomercel and 29 others
@Xangsane @anoright @bluepilled @khvirgin @WeiWei @ranierean @DutchDeew @alien @cillianmurphycel @HarrierDuBois @Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why are people attracted to Asian women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, nanefer, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Fiqh, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Looks like she just became more obese, ass shape is the same but in the first pic her panties ain't stuck in her ass so it gives off the impression that it grew

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Insane how even with a fatter ass she has the sex appeal of a gamecube

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel, nanefer and 15 others
Why are you attracted to nigresses? Everybody is disgusted by them
High E bodies. Cute faces. Beautiful eyes.

GOOKS - LOW E. Uncanny faces. SLITS FOR EYES

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and PointOfNoReturn
Looks like she just became more obese, ass shape is the same but in the first pic her panties ain't stuck in her ass so it gives off the impression that it grew
It did grow though, and you can see her hips and arms being larger

This woman is born and raised in Korea, when she was there, this is what her ass looked like... Small, flat, shapeless
View attachment 2530648

Then, after a few years in Europe with her White boyfriend, it evolved into this, which is already a visible improvement
View attachment 2530651

View attachment 2530652

And in case you wanted to see what she looks like from the front/her boyfriend's face, here she is

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum
They're just fat

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Disgenic bug eyes

Not even nigger males like black "women"
They settle
Jfl at your soul cumskins cope with Asian foids because they can’t get white foids

Jfl at your soul cumskins cope with Asian foids because they can’t get white foids
I can't get something that I don't want

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 29167 and Xangsane
She just got fatter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Graham, WeiWei and 2 others
She just got fatter
She did, but that's the point
34731383 2074878356119078 7203840257786118144 n
398083083 1369619993680006 3907297038954582050 n

Asian women "don't have ass" only because they are on average very low on bodyfat

In her second pic she has the bodyfat of an average white woman, or a "skinny" nigress, thus giving her the ass that is around that range

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, LooksThinker and horizontallytall
I honestly don’t understand the obsession with asses. Also that tattoo :feelswhat:

I honestly don’t understand the obsession with asses. Also that tattoo :feelswhat:
She has one small tattoo on the back of her arm, and one small one on her shoulder...
Unless she's half naked or in a summer dress you don't even see them

Why are people attracted to Asian women
The Chinky eyes used to throw me off when I was a kid. I found them weird. But I developed an obsession with Asian women by the fifth grade for whatever reason. And now it's just fullblown autistic fantasies of being a Portuguese explorer in Ferdinand Magellan's crew and "colonizing" Filipinas (impregnating them) and having a beautiful Eurasian daughter.

I think my first Asian crush was Tia Carrere in Wayne's World. Which I saw when I was like 6-7 years old I think. Maybe a bit older after it came out on VHS. Tia Carrere has Filipino, Chinese and Spanish ancestry apparently.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 26859, Pikabro and 3 others
  • +1
The Chinky eyes used to throw me off when I was a kid. I found them weird. But I developed an obsession with Asian women by the fifth grade for whatever reason. And now it's just fullblown autistic fantasies of being a Portuguese explorer in Ferdinand Magellan's crew and "colonizing" Filipinas (impregnating them) and having a beautiful Eurasian daughter.

I think my first Asian crush was Tia Carrere in Wayne's World. Which I saw when I was like 6-7 years old I think. Maybe a bit older after it came out on VHS.
The mind of the average man in the western hemisphere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
jesus christ, asian women look like dogshit even with 10000 filters applied to their pics
Fr, it’s genuinely over for that abomination those subhumans are going to produce

That white guy looks like an albino
Hahhahaha

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and sportsmogger
''white'' bf

The mind of the average man in the western hemisphere
When I rawdogged and came inside a Filipina hooker (I've been seeing her ongoing since mid-July), I felt like a fucking WHITE CHAD PORTUGUESE EXPLORER INCUBUS GOD ON EARTH. The thrill turns me on so much, last time I accidentally came inside her mouth early after she blew me within less than two minutes. I didn't even get a chance to fuck her the last time (the fifth time I saw her).

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, HeightPilledum and Ricky212
either that nigga is half asian or he has some fetal alcohol syndrome

I'm sorry I don't if it's the filters or it's the makeup but most asians look like they're wearing the purge masks, it's like they have a whole layer of latex on their face

Screenshot 2023 11 03 at 22 40 54 Asian girls ASS evolution

Screenshot 2023 11 03 at 22 40 39 Asian girls ASS evolution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, LooksThinker and Hottaco34
I'm sorry I don't if it's the filters or it's the makeup but most asians look like they're wearing the purge masks, it's like they have a whole layer of latex on their face

View attachment 2530734

View attachment 2530735
Low-T if you wouldn't go Ferdinand Magellan/Reverse Ghenghis Khan on them.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
NoFap made me cum within less than two months of a blowjob from a Filipina hooker. I need to start jerking off again to desensitize my penis when in the presence of a Filipina next time.

Not a single word for incel factories
She just gained weight

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
  • +1
View attachment 2530648

View attachment 2530651

View attachment 2530652

How did her ass grow like that?
Before someone says squats, she doesn't have the muscle mommy quads.
Hip thrusts?

• +1
How did her ass grow like that?
Before someone says squats, she doesn't have the muscle mommy quads.
Hip thrusts?
She does some gymnastics/yoga, but the truth is that she simply gained a bit of weight

Her face is looks the same

She just gained weight, thats it

• +1