Asian girls with colored contacts and dyed hair + blonde girls with a dark tan

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
No, Asian girls shouldn't wear colored contacts or dye their hair blonde. It looks unnatural. I have only once seen an Asian girl who didn't look bad wearing colored contacts, and she was a Malay or Filipina (I can't remember) who looked a bit like a blue-eyed Southern European.

And no, blondes with light eyes shouldn't get a dark tan. It looks unnatural too. Fortunately, I don't see these much in real life, but I have seen couple posted here. Ages the skin too.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, DeathlyAware, johncruz12345 and 13 others
@BigJimsWornOutTires @badg96 @ropemax @IwantToLooksMaxx @weebcel @Bewusst

Agreed. Asians should leave their hair black and eyes brown.

Also, natural blonde women (rare as that is) should just get a carotenoid "tan" if they feel the need to boost their contrast. They won't get uncannily dark this way and won't get sundamaged either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Also, natural blonde women (rare as that is) should just get a carotenoid "tan" if they feel the need to boost their contrast. They won't get uncannily dark this way and won't get sundamaged either.
Actually, I think that even light-eyed brunettes shouldn't get a dark tan.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
@BigJimsWornOutTires @badg96 @ropemax @IwantToLooksMaxx @weebcel @Bewusst
I agree. But with white girls it depends. I live in Asia and there is a large minority of white women and you kinda can't help but be tanned when there is 300 days of sunlight a year.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Who actually wears colored contacts? Isn't that a psl meme?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Wallenberg
Who actually wears colored contacts? Isn't that a psl meme?
Some Asian women do. Not all the time, often only for just fun or photos. Blue is their preferred color.

Actually, I think that even light-eyed brunettes shouldn't get a dark tan.

Tan isn't really good period. Just means tons of skin damage no matter who you are.

Carotenoid-based skin colour change can look good depending on the person, however.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Xangsane and Wallenberg

@ropemax but it is not only Asian women.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and StrangerDanger
No, Asian girls shouldn't wear colored contacts or dye their hair blonde. It looks unnatural. I have only once seen an Asian girl who didn't look bad wearing colored contacts, and she was a Malay or Filipina (I can't remember) who looked a bit like a blue-eyed Southern European.

And no, blondes with light eyes shouldn't get a dark tan. It looks unnatural too. Fortunately, I don't see these much in real life, but I have seen couple posted here. Ages the skin too.
Does it matter? At the end of the day, its pussy.

• +1
cope. they look sexy and hot

• Ugh..
asians should kill themselves tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Blue green eyes are the best, keep coping niggers

I've always thought the same thing. Asian girls get way less pretty when they wear blue contacts. Same with double eye lid surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Wallenberg
Tan isn't really good period. Just means tons of skin damage no matter who you are.

Carotenoid-based skin colour change can look good depending on the person, however.
I tried beta carotene and it made me yellow

you need to tan a bit with it to look good

I've always thought the same thing. Asian girls get way less pretty when they wear blue contacts. Same with double eye lid surgery.
I don't mind double eyelid surgery.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Excellent opinion.

• +1

@Detona thoughts brother?

Some Asian women do. Not all the time, often only for just fun or photos. Blue is their preferred color.

Cope, few Asian women or women in general do this. No woman wants blue eyes.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Kyootbot is an exception. Looks good with blue contacts.

Blue contacts are by far the most common. No one wears brown contacts.

???

This has nothing to do with women's preferred eye color. The vast majority of women don't wear color eye contacts.

There is clinical, historical and genetic evidence that dark eyes in particular are favored in females.

Also, you are a greasy ethnic brownskin motherfucker with curly hair.

Also, you are a greasy ethnic brownskin motherfucker with curly hair.
Nope. Again you are projecting. You have this weird way of projecting your own situation to others. But trust me, the world doesn't end at your basement's door. You sound like a guy who has spent whole his life in some ethnic enclave/country and now thinks the whole world is similar.

Nope. Again you are projecting. You have this weird way of projecting your own situation to others.

:lul:

You have already been exposed by multiple people as a greasy swarthy ethnic with Mexican teeth and curly hair. Why are ethnics so obsessed with white people?

But trust me, the world doesn't end at your basement's door. You sound like a guy who has spent whole his life in some ethnic enclave/country and now thinks the whole world is similar.

:lul: Ihave spent the entirety of my life living in majority white neighborhoods in the USA. But there is always diversity nearby which enables me to interact with and understsnd your particular breed of psychotic LARPing North African Jewfro mofos such as yourself.

This is the closest Wallenberg ever got to feeling a true emotion:

9U7FWqo.png

:feelskek: Happens every time someone points out that he is a LARPing deathnic.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
You have already been exposed by multiple people as a greasy swarthy ethnic with Mexican teeth and curly hair. Why are ethnics so obsessed with white people?
Nope. You are again making up things. No one has "exposed me".

:lul:

Ironic

This is the closest Wallenberg ever got to feeling a true emotion:

9U7FWqo.png

:feelskek: Happens every time someone points out that he is a LARPing deathnic.
You are literally sri lankan simping for blonde boys.

You are literally sri lankan simping for blonde boys.
I really thought he was white, but it turns out he's a srilankan guy who is obssesed with blonde men and asian girls.:feelskek:

Weren't you the guy who self-injected botox with not-so-nice results btw?
Hell no. Botox really messed me up, but I never injected it myself

• +1
I really thought he was white, but it turns out he's a srilankan guy who is obssesed with blonde men and asian girls.:feelskek:
Well, that explains his behavior.

Asians have jet black eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474