asian guy gets rejected by femine cute glowy skin 23 year old asian women BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
The women is 23 years old and basically looks like she is 18 or younger in the face the only way can tell she is in her 20s is because the matuarity and tone in her voice. Her voice sounds older then she looks.
1:10 is brutal he says do you have boyfriend and she waves like no, its low key way to reject him when women play like their cluless or confused. He says i want to friends, which is a lie he want to fuck. But he think that beta-orbiter role might give him a chance at pussy, she is gonna message him on that asian social media app a few times back and forth then ignore hes messages and delete him. When women make their eyes big like that and with the facial tone its a sarcastic gesture and low key way to mock a person at 1:36-1:43 you can see the facial expressions im talking about.

at 1:45 her much less attractive friend tries to flip her hair, and face the guys to get attention as he says beautiful to the attractive one.So basically he ignored hes looks-match to try to get a women who is 3-points higher. Most guys would take a more better approach talk to both girls and ask for both of their asian social media app, and to get the hotter one then if it fails go for the less attractive one.

A women at 2:24 approaches him who is a point better looking then him, and instead of chatting her up and exchanging info he waves her off. And when chatting acts like he is confused or doesn't udnerstand. aka the same thing the atrtactive asian women did to him earlier at around 1:32.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter
there's not that much difference between 18 or 23, women don't have late bone development like men do.

when people think you're extremely young they're not complimenting you, they don't think your skin is great because people in their teens don't tend to have good skin due to the hormonal imbalances, they're telling you that your bone development is shit, because that is what is indicative of sub adults humans, it's not hair, or skin, it's bones that haven't developed.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, russiancelreturns, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
there's not that much difference between 18 or 23, women don't have late bone development like men do.

when people think you're extremely young they're not complimenting you, they don't think your skin is great because people in their teens don't tend to have good skin due to the hormonal imbalances, they're telling you that your bone development is shit, because that is what is indicative of sub adults humans, it's not hair, or skin, it's bones that haven't developed.
Over, they always ask for my ID in places even tho i’m 19…

Over, they always ask for my ID in places even tho i’m 19…
there's not much difference between 17 and 19, they're legally required to ask for it.

faces keep changing until you're 30, but it's not rapid enough that you'd notice the difference between 2 or 3 years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PseudoMaxxer

Your somewhat right women believe it not finish developing facially faster then boys, often times their faces and body peak much earlier, boys then to be closer in height and in some cases shorter till a few years past puberty say ages 15-16. Bone development is the number 1 way people observe who is a a child, teen, young adult, full grown adult, middle ages and senior. along with facial pads and skin firmness and plumpness.

there's not much difference between 17 and 19, they're legally required to ask for it.

faces keep changing until you're 30, but it's not rapid enough that you'd notice the difference between 2 or 3 years.
Hopefully i’ll develop some more bones, but I think my main issue is that I have my jaw as wide as my zygos and that takes away a lot of my definition. I’m not boneless

Your somewhat right women believe it not finish developing facially faster then boys, often times their faces and body peak much earlier, boys then to be closer in height and in some cases shorter till a few years past puberty say ages 15-16. Bone development is the number 1 way people observe who is a a child, teen, young adult, full grown adult, middle ages and senior. along with facial pads and skin firmness and plumpness.

Its easy to see more bone boen development makes faces look older and more mature, less bone development makes faces look younger.
The more bone development is a advantage in middle age+ to senor years as bone development rapidly slows down. Note these pics of when their both age 28.

vs

the girl in your video has nasolabial folds and under-eye wrinkles like most people get nearing their mid twenties, they're just battered in 10 layers of pale make-up which makes the contours almost invisible on images, because the way they show in a natural face is because there's a slight discoloration.

this is also the reason you don't see them in models, they just put pale make up in the grooves of the face and it makes your face look even.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
The women is 23 years old and basically looks like she is 18 or younger in the face the only way can tell she is in her 20s is because the matuarity and tone in her voice. Her voice sounds older then she looks.
1:10 is brutal he says do you have boyfriend and she waves like no, its low key way to reject him when women play like their cluless or confused. He says i want to friends, which is a lie he want to fuck. But he think that beta-orbiter role might give him a chance at pussy, she is gonna message him on that asian social media app a few times back and forth then ignore hes messages and delete him. When women make their eyes big like that and with the facial tone its a sarcastic gesture and low key way to mock a person at 1:36-1:43 you can see the facial expressions im talking about.

at 1:45 her much less attractive friend tries to flip her hair, and face the guys to get attention as he says beautiful to the attractive one.So basically he ignored hes looks-match to try to get a women who is 3-points higher. Most guys would take a more better approach talk to both girls and ask for both of their asian social media app, and to get the hotter one then if it fails go for the less attractive one.

A women at 2:24 approaches him who is a point better looking then him, and instead of chatting her up and exchanging info he waves her off. And when chatting acts like he is confused or doesn't udnerstand. aka the same thing the atrtactive asian women did to him earlier at around 1:32.

He’s a troll thirst trapper

the girl in your video has nasolabial folds and under-eye wrinkles like most people get nearing their mid twenties, they're just battered in 10 layers of pale make-up which makes the contours almost invisible on images, because the way they show in a natural face is because there's a slight discoloration.

this is also the reason you don't see them in models, they just put pale make up in the grooves of the face and it makes your face look even.

which girls and at what time frame in the video.

Its easy to see more bone boen development makes faces look older and more mature, less bone development makes faces look younger.
The more bone development is a advantage in middle age+ to senor years as bone development rapidly slows down. Note these pics of when their both age 28.
View attachment 2745201
vs
View attachment 2745203
Black don’t crack vs Maggotkin

the one you're referencing.
so your basically saying when you remove these womens make up and face products we see their true ages, and if we compare that same 23 year old asian women to a 18 year old one of similar face shape and structure , we will see a big difference in the faces.
As for the asina guy in the video clearly he is using botox or some bad cheek-bone implants.

Last edited:
so your basically saying when you remove these womens make up and face products we see their true ages, and if we compare that same 23 year old asian women to a 18 year old one of similar face shape and structure , we will see a big difference in the faces.
there is barely any difference between these ages, but you can tell she's not in her teens easily.

there is barely any difference between these ages, but you can tell she's not in her teens easily.
what would you rate facially the asian women in the video who i talked about.

Ive talked to one chink in my life *at the shop* they indeed have those facial expressions when they wanna IOD you
the rest of the video is just JBK (just be korean) pill
random koreangook filming in the slums of chengdu: treated like celebrity
me filming in chengdu: arrested

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ive talked to one chink in my life *at the shop* they indeed have those facial expressions when they wanna IOD you
the rest of the video is just JBK (just be korean) pill
random koreangook filming in the slums of chengdu: treated like celebrity
me filming in chengdu: arrested
I wanna argue with you but yeah all of them pull that face literally all of them. Funniest is when I shave my beard off and they are stunned to see I’m prettyboyish underneath the mane usually gook foids are terrified of me cos I look brutal with beard.

I wanna argue with you but yeah all of them pull that face literally all of them. Funniest is when I shave my beard off and they are stunned to see I’m prettyboyish underneath the mane usually gook foids are terrified of me cos I look brutal with beard.
They act shocked why you would even come up to talk to them even though its their job or pretend not to understand. i dont interact with them otherwise except when i bump into a chink and in the library she look at me like she seen a ghost or some chit

Fek that was a nice song they were playing when he met that girl too bad I’m too lazy to sift through the whole playlist to find that shut lol

Meanwhile white girl stalking Asian men

Noodlewhores don't even feel like human beings to me , they more reptillian than human.

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!