Asian guy thinks getting a LL will change his dating life

Deleted member 17535

Deleted member 17535

Eurasian prettyboymaxxer
39B7742B 3373 4DF4 9C30 6997552568D9

I ran across this guy on YouTube and I just find it funny because he thinks that being 3 inches taller is gonna compensate for his LTN face. He would be better off getting a nose job and eye surgery 😂

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, subhuman incel, Hades and 6 others
It will

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, subhuman incel, 5'8manlet and 3 others
If he's average height then 3 inches will put him in the tall category so it would ascend him a bit. He still needs a lot more work done for his face though.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16834, 5'8manlet and 5 others
@Predeterminism @LMSMaxxer Yeah I agree it will in the smallest way possible, I doubt the girls who rejected him before would want him just because he’s 3 inches taller

He would be better off getting a nose job and eye surgery 😂
He looks recessed, a bimax would be the starting point, but even that doesn't guarantee he'll become good looking, even with more surgery he'll still look Asian anyway...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17535
@Predeterminism @LMSMaxxer Yeah I agree it will in the smallest way possible, I doubt the girls who rejected him before would want him just because he’s 3 inches taller
Nah man LL is biggest value for money SMV maxx, you under estimate height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Nah man LL is biggest value for money SMV maxx, you under estimate height
I didn’t underestimate it, it’s because his face is already ugly. I think the only way to truly know you’re getting rejected because of your height is that you’re handsome and short. Too bad he’s both.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17829
I didn’t underestimate it, it’s because his face is already ugly. I think the only way to truly know you’re getting rejected because of your height is that you’re handsome and short. Too bad he’s both.
true. worst hand. short, asian and ugly. brootal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ShowerMaxxing, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Probably because it will. One of the biggest, if not the biggest issues with Asian men when I comes to dating is their height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox, PrinceLuenLeoncur, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
Probably because it will. One of the biggest, if not the biggest issues with Asian men when I comes to dating is their height
Sure, but don’t expect miracles. I do not see him with any girl over a 5 even with the extra 3 inches. 5’10 is actually quite average nowadays too and unless he’s somehow 6’3 then that’s a different story

Sure, but don’t expect miracles. I do not see him with any girl over a 5 even with the extra 3 inches. 5’10 is actually quite average nowadays too and unless he’s somehow 6’3 then that’s a different story
If he manages to go from 5’10 to 6’1 it will br a big deal as he’s Azn and thus will appeal to his women. White girls wont care as avg white zoomer is around 5’11-6’1 anyways but even so it will at least allow him to have a standing chance In the race

He looks decent now tbh

Good harmony kind of a bad boy look

If he can be over 6ft and jacked he will get something

• JFL
He looks decent now tbh

Good harmony kind of a bad boy look

If he can be over 6ft and jacked he will get something
If he’s decent then I’m a Chad rofl, but yeah I do agree he might get something but not staceys fosho

If he’s decent then I’m a Chad rofl, but yeah I do agree he might get something but not staceys fosho
Well hes not ugly, so whats your point?
Youre talking about him as if he is a subhuman. Hes an average asian guy, whats bringing him down is his pheno, you dumbass. Get a life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 17535
Asians aren't really screwed in the dating market as long as their NT. I see Asians with their race-looksmatch all the time and a few with white women as well.

• +1
Youre talking about him as if he is a subhuman. Hes an average asian guy, whats bringing him down is his pheno, you dumbass. Get a life
Stop coping. Even if he is an average Asian guy, that would make him ugly. You can't have an eye area like that and be anything above normie unless everything else is great, which in this case, it isn't even close. Those eyes, like most Asian eyes are completely soulless and would get mogged by 95% of White peoples' eyes.

• +1
Stop coping. Even if he is an average Asian guy, that would make him ugly. You can't have an eye area like that and be anything above normie unless everything else is great, which in this case, it isn't even close. Those eyes, like most Asian eyes are completely soulless and would get mogged by 95% of White peoples' eyes.
The average asian guy is not ugly you basement dweller muppet!

• JFL
I genuinely doubt you know what makes a person attractive lol, I’m talking about him as a low tier normie from my experience as a Htn asian. You’re right tho, he’s average lol btw I’m entitled to criticize someone who I’m better than. I’m asian too and my pheno doesn’t bring me down so what’s your point? He doesn’t care about you btw:D
A38DA61C CCD5 485C AFA3 0D487A5463FB

Finally a guy I mog:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17535
I genuinely doubt you know what makes a person attractive lol, I’m talking about him as a low tier normie from my experience as a Htn asian. You’re right tho, he’s average lol btw I’m entitled to criticize someone who I’m better than. I’m asian too and my pheno doesn’t bring me down so what’s your point? He doesn’t care about you btw:DView attachment 1690264
You literally look like a cock sucking faggot and not a pretty boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 17535
lol sure bro, im not tryna appeal to your gay ass anyway. Almost all girls talk about me having nice thick pink lips and wanting to make out with me, dont be envy cause yours are dark:)

and jfl whats a pretty boy without looking effeminate? Dont you have any common sense? duh

lol sure bro, im not tryna appeal to your gay ass anyway. Almost all girls talk about me having nice thick pink lips and wanting to make out with me, dont be envy cause yours are dark:)
Bro shut the fuck up. You have female zygos a narrow jaw, low pfl and a long face. You must have a miniature fucking niche and bet it's even smaller than mine you subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 17535
I genuinely doubt you know what makes a person attractive lol, I’m talking about him as a low tier normie from my experience as a Htn asian. You’re right tho, he’s average lol btw I’m entitled to criticize someone who I’m better than. I’m asian too and my pheno doesn’t bring me down so what’s your point? He doesn’t care about you btw:DView attachment 1690264
Like shit your ratios are fucking retarded. I don't even think you mog the op guy at all. I bet you have the same smv and you think the few girls you get makes you some sort of slayer jfl

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Bro shut the fuck up. You have female zygos a narrow jaw, low pfl and a long face. You must have a miniature fucking niche and bet it's even smaller than mine you subhuman
Yeah cause girls irl is gonna tell me what muh PSL is , go ahead and measure all my ratios that you want. I know what Im getting and keep being salty lol

Like shit your ratios are fucking retarded. I don't even think you mog the op guy at all. I bet you have the same smv and you think the few girls you get makes you some sort of slayer jfl
Show how you look like then or shut the fuck up with your dumb pussy

Last edited:
Very common SEA pheno. I think Kpop guys mog
V (singer) - Wikipedia

Jfl at the arrogance of this faggot looking bitch boy. Lmfao
Zero self awareness :feelsuhh: