asian gymcellers are so cringe as fuck..

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
they look so overcompensating and try hard to cover up their insecurity..
especially frank yang is overly acting cool which is so cringe and so artificial..
korean ones in korea doesn't look like that and look natural, but chinese americans like frank yang, they look so fucking weird it hurts to look their video.
everytime looking at these fucks they demotivate me so hard to gymcel because i feel like i will end up looking like that.

everytime looking at these fucks they demotivate me so hard to gymcel because i feel like i will end up looking like that.
Can we see some pics?

Can we see some pics?
just search frank yang on youtube. his hair is so weird, the way he act with his face and voice is so cringy
i cant even watch more than 15 second tbh.

All looksmaxing is 'compensating', so I really don't get this line of argument.

With that said, gym is indeed a fucking cope cos it's all about face.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
All looksmaxing is 'compensating', so I really don't get this line of argument.

there is a significant diminishing return when you can sense the high level of overcompensation.
like,imagine watching some edgy teen trying to be cool and shit but looks awkward as fuck.
you can't even stand 15sec i bet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
just search frank yang on youtube. his hair is so weird, the way he act with his face and voice is so cringy
i cant even watch more than 15 second tbh.
His body looks okay tbh but yeah I get what you mean by overcompensating and trying to "act cool", it's very noticeable who is a true extrovert and who is trying to pass as one. He might act because he wants to disprove the stereotype that Asians are introverted shy geeks or whatever

there is a significant diminishing return when you can sense the high level of overcompensation.
like,imagine watching some edgy teen trying to be cool and shit but looks awkward as fuck.
you can't even stand 15sec i bet.

Tbh, the only time I've ever heard the term 'overcompensating' used IRL is in regard to guys with expensive cars and (presumed) small dicks.

You shouldn't gym as it won't help at all, but never be put off genuine looksmaxing because of fear it might look like you're insecure. At the end of the day, all looksmaxing is compensating for not being born a natural Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
There are 2 Changs at my gym who look very good tho. It's the skinny fat curries / Arabs who haven't made any significant progress for 2 years that look cringe worthy.

His body looks okay tbh but yeah I get what you mean by overcompensating and trying to "act cool", it's very noticeable who is a true extrovert and who is trying to pass as one. He might act because he wants to disprove the stereotype that Asians are introverted shy geeks or whatever
yeah, i think anyone has at least normal sense can feel it and feel uncomfortable and extreme cringe.
he might be insecure as fuck due to the fact he look panfaced subhuman.
there is certain criteria of looks to pull off some behavior or characteristics in real world, like, if ugly low T faggot acts like zyzz it will look so weird. when his looks dont meet and acting cool, there comes significant cringiness and uncomfortable to watch. i feel this shit watching his vid.

Learn kung fu instead

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1464
bet that frank yang or whoever dude gets laid 10x more than your average asian framelet though
if ugly low T faggot acts like zyzz it will look so weird. when his looks dont meet and acting cool, there comes significant cringiness and uncomfortable to watch. i feel this shit watching his vid.
exactly lol

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
not even the title

You shouldn't gym as it won't help at all
You are just coping at this point, if you have a decent face and a decent height gym can make a noticeable difference, especially if you use steroids or SARMS

Look at @jefferson
trensformation-png.66341

You are just coping at this point, if you have a decent face and a decent height gym can make a noticeable difference, especially if you use steroids or SARMS

Look at @jefferson
trensformation-png.66341

Just be a Chad already bro and you'll get laid by going to the gym.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Gymcels in general are cringe, I can't believe I was part of that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Gymcels in general are cringe, I can't believe I was part of that :lul:
Gymcel is ok but people thinks he will be like zyzz is so cringe and funny as fuck becuase zyzz had at least chadlite face. They cope not giving shit and being low inhib will make them cool as zyzz but in reality even it has criteria of looks to pull that. Even the reason they are admiring zyzz has a lot to do with his face and they dont realize lol.
Ugly cant win never.

Tbh, the only time I've ever heard the term 'overcompensating' used IRL is in regard to guys with expensive cars and (presumed) small dicks.

You shouldn't gym as it won't help at all, but never be put off genuine looksmaxing because of fear it might look like you're insecure. At the end of the day, all looksmaxing is compensating for not being born a natural Chad.
do you think it's often happened that people put off looksmaxxing thinking it will make people look insecure?

r/asianmasculinity

I think AlphaDestiny takes the cake when it comes to cringe gymcellers

I think AlphaDestiny takes the cake when it comes to cringe gymcellers
Gymcelling is cool but when they imagine being aesthetic god and get female attention all the time like Zyzz it's funny as fuck JFL

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and WhiskeyCocaine

Look at @jefferson
trensformation-png.66341

Jefferson is a chad