Asian males are basically playing a game rigged against them. Why do they even try?

Just because you're put in a worse or starting out in a worse position it doesn't mean you shouldn't work hard, western culture is more self focused while eastern culture is more family orientated, most of what people do in the east is for their family. Plus they contribute to society.

Its like me saying a black person growing up in the ghettos shouldn't even try to get an education or work hard to help put himself in a better place, he should be selling drugs and gangbanging. Get the fuck out with this cuck mindset of yours.
Cope, if literally different races put no effort into work while asians have to work their fucking ass off u know it's rigged

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5393
didn't read but I've seen some white girls digging asians

That includes curries btw.

We all know if you're rice and curry, its over for you in the dating market.

So they try to studymaxx to make up for it.

But even that game is rigged. If you're Asian ethnicity and of male gender, the university literally impose quotas on you. They are overrepresented applicants.

Especially at masters level where you have millions from mainland China or India applying for an MBA or something at uni in the states.

There are so many of them but only a few places. That means if you're an asian male you have to do more to stand out (aka be perfect) from your peers. Since there are so many of you, you need to have better test scores, better work experience etc to succeed. Meanwhile if you a foid and even better a minority race, you can have subpar scores and still get in. Michelle Obama for example failed the bar Exam despite going to Princeton and Harvard lol. If an asian male did that, he would constantly have that used against him that he will never make it far in the job market.

Just look at the credentials and you will find a trend of Asian Men having insane credentials. Then you see some white foid and you wonder how the fuck is she is the same place.

Why do Asian men even bother really? The game is rigged against them. All this shit about hard work. Why should one group need to work significantly harder when they have no control over their birth or circumstances.

Free will and control over your life is a joke. Your destiny was mostly decided before you were born.
doesnt everyone fail the bar in the US?

those girls are below average but wtf is wrong with them.
what do you mean what is wrong with them

what is wrong with you?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGHER IQ THEY REALIZE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HAVING A HIGHER EDUCATION

Education does NOT determine IQ, there are no studies to show going to school advance your IQ
A culture which encourages selection for IQ does though. which is why when people say "Jews are smart because they emphasise learning" they really mean "Ashkenazim selected for intelligence because they were barred from most other jobs for centuries"

how can they marry some small dick cuck

no standards
lol all you know is jew stereotypes? I'd bet their dicks are bigger than yours idiot

• JFL
not necessarily kpop they find Asian guys cute
yeah but that stems from KPOP? unless im missing something? i used to fuck a russian girl who was really into east asian guys. she was from vladivostok which might explain it but she was also super intl japanese culture (manga posters on her wall etc)

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
Cope, if literally different races put no effort into work while asians have to work their fucking ass off u know it's rigged

I'm not saying its not rigged btw

But the solution is just to not try at all and be worse off? good one

Also to the people who are trying and working their ass off, they'll do more good for society than you and me ever will sitting here complaining

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah KPOP basically. what is that all about???
females are easily influenced by media and brainwashing etc. Some of them are into bbc because they were shown blacks were masculine on screen and bought into it. Asia has been hitting with its own media recently (kpop etc.) and naturally what happened happened.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
females are easily influenced by media and brainwashing etc. Some of them are into bbc because they were shown blacks were masculine on screen and bought into it. Asia has been hitting with its own media recently (kpop etc.) and naturally what happened happened.
If dating trans guys were a trend, I swear females would do it. They are so easily manipulated by the media.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, lutte, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
i think more western women are into asian pop stars than BBC. BBC is probably the worlds biggest cope, whereas there actually exists a subset of western women who find stylish, aesthetic Asian men attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
A culture which encourages selection for IQ does though. which is why when people say "Jews are smart because they emphasise learning" they really mean "Ashkenazim selected for intelligence because they were barred from most other jobs for centuries"
Jews emphasise learning because their race has the highest IQ but very low physical stature

Alot of people are coping real hard right now, education does not give you a High IQ neither does playing Basketball make you tall

People with a high IQ are more attracted to education and people that are tall are attracted to playing basketball because they are more likely to excel due to their genetic advantage

If you put a fuckim retard kid in school and a High IQ kid is put to work at the age of 6 that does not mean the retard kid's IQ will go up and the High IQ kid working in the factory IQ will go down

IQ is as genetic as Height. There could be some very very small enviromental factors but not enough to make an observable difference

Iq isnt a great standard of measuring intelligence. Its just recognizing patterns on a computer and then chosing correct pattern in multiple choice
Translation : The average IQ of my race is really low so therefore IQ is a poor measure of intelligence.

Reality : Your race has low IQ and the history of your race shows this to be true. Every race with a High IQ has a history of great accomplishment and the vice versa is also true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Translation : The average IQ of my race is really low so therefore IQ is a poor measure of intelligence.

Reality : Your race has low IQ and the history of your race shows this to be true. Every race with a High IQ has a history of great accomplishment and the vice versa is also true
It is the best method we have now, but there are many other factors that comptomise intelligence.

Jews emphasise learning because their race has the highest IQ but very low physical stature

Alot of people are coping real hard right now, education does not give you a High IQ neither does playing Basketball make you tall

People with a high IQ are more attracted to education and people that are tall are attracted to playing basketball because they are more likely to excel due to their genetic advantage

If you put a fuckim retard kid in school and a High IQ kid is put to work at the age of 6 that does not mean the retard kid's IQ will go up and the High IQ kid working in the factory IQ will go down

IQ is as genetic as Height. There could be some very very small enviromental factors but not enough to make an observable difference
i know. thats what im saying. there is some evidence though that if you practice something extensively during life (eg piano playing) it can have an effect on your childrens dna. i dont think its conclusively proven though, but it could apply to DNA

• Woah

its essentially the processing power of the brain. if you have a great computer you can achieve more impressive feats, but you still need to utilise it properly.

• +1
i know. thats what im saying. there is some evidence though that if you practice something extensively during life (eg piano playing) it can have an effect on your childrens dna. i dont think its conclusively proven though, but it could apply to DNA
Tbh. Environment can legit have an affect on DNA. Its seen in other species, and this DNA is passed down to offspring, maybe something occurd in humans to a lesser extent.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGHER IQ THEY REALIZE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HAVING A HIGHER EDUCATION

Education does NOT determine IQ, there are no studies to show going to school advance your IQ
Because asians have no choice but to betabuxx they cant even get women in their own race
Money is the only way to solve their problem

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
*could apply to iq

Tbh. Environment can legit have an affect on DNA. Its seen in other species, and this DNA is passed down to offspring, maybe something occurd in humans to a lesser extent.
its expression though im pretty sure, not actually changing DNA. this doesnt change the fact that IQ is overwhelmingly genetic, especially in late teens and adults

• +1
Jfl, imagine fleeing a communist dictatorship or third world country to try and make a better life in the U.S only to get shit on my the government for your race forcing you to work 2 times as hard as others.

Meanwhile, wealthy African immigrants like Obama can put in half the effort that an Asian male puts in, and still get into better colleges.

I would fucking hate being Rice or curry. Not only do your own women hate you, but so does the government.

Majority of schools dont consider your ethnicity. Even at the few that do, it doesn't make as much of a difference as people may think. Like at Harvard, there isn't that much of a difference between average SAT scores of admitted students of different backgrounds: Asian-American Harvard Admits Earned Highest Average SAT Score of Any Racial Group From 1995 to 2013 | News | The Harvard Crimson (https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/22/asian-american-admit-sat-scores/)

Even black admits scored over a 700 on each section. In regards to acceptance rates at harvard, there also isn't much of a difference: Asian-American Harvard Applicants Saw Lowest Admit Rate of Any Racial Group From 1995 to 2013 | News | The Harvard Crimson (https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/19/acceptance-rates-by-race/) Also, the data for acceptance rates is from 1995 to 2013. If you look at the most recent years, there has been a convergence and the differences in admission rates and SAT scores have grown much smaller. This is likely to be the trend at other selective schools as well.

Keep in mind it just makes people think the other minorities like are stupider than the actually are lol.

Also, it doesn't matter where you go to college, so Ivies are just a waste of effort and $$$.

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and reptiles
There is a direct correlarion between IQ and Race. Also certain races are better at putting off immediate validation for future rewards by saving money and investing

For whatever reason you think the differences between sexes is biological and makes significant differences between men and women but somehow biological differences between races is not significant.

" Muh just work hard and quit gang banging "

This conclusion could only be possible if the races were all equal but this is simply not the case so therefore your conclusion is unsound

This is about culture and not about race. American blacks have hood culture where the mentality is you might die any moment so you seek instant gratification. While African immigrants to America like Nigerians and Ghanians don’t have that culture, and that’s why they are heavily represented in top colleges and high paying jobs.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4332
So you acknowledge that men and women have biological differences but somehow believe races to be equal in every biological way
View attachment 747784

Read this website and get ready for your world view to get shattered

Difference is males/females are dimoprhic beings there is no overall mental differences males though are better at neural motor controls females are better at memory overall though there iq's are very similar.

Also the entire fucking link is all over the place it says biological differences to inventions like the printing press but unless you seriously belive white people are predisposed make and black people are prediposed to destroy you can't say this is a biological trait.

Also it mentions IQ differences between the races but you can't just excuse environmental influences you can't excuse females m8 choice and you can't excuse the flynn effect you can't excuse things we can do know in the womb that increases iq by at least 3 points btw this is very possible currently.

Honestly what you should be concerned with the the upper bands there usually the ones that are actually keeping the economy afloat. As for racial differences between races this isn't fully accurate either phenotypic characteristics correlate with latitude and not genetic admixture for instance look at somalis and indians very genetically distant but there still phenotypically similar race isn't a ''biological'' thing it's a climatic thing if were reffering to phentoypic difference.

If were talking difference that is all down to drift but you tell me why populations separated by continental distances is gonna lead to lower amounts of IQ within certain populations ? unless you again some how believe European climates and Asian climates are superior and if you do why is that ? what leads europe and Asia to be so different from african environments.

I've never however seen any genetic arguments that africans genetic IQ cap is 85 and i don't belive in an IQ cap that's ridiclous evoultion by

Iq is based on environment.
IQ is 80% genetic and has pretty much nothing to do with environment
I just agreed with you bro, you are totally right, there's no other correlation other than race :feelsokman:

Its not like an upper class black person have more in common with an upper class white person than he/she does with a lower income black person.
upper class black still commits more crime than lower class white person ad per crime statistics

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow
This is about culture and not about race. American blacks have hood culture where the mentality is you might die any moment so you seek instant gratification. While African immigrants to America like Nigerians and Ghanians don’t have that culture, and that’s why they are heavily represented in top colleges and high paying jobs.
No they’re represented in high paying jobs due to the fact that Nigerians able to immigrate to America are the richest and smartest people from their country

Didn't read the whole context, but imo imagine being a Chad in a land of subumans, no competition at all, you'll be treated as god, while being white, competition is very high
Wouldnt trade my life for a white normie life tbh, and I'm barely chadlite in asian standard btw and I've been treated very nice here by my fellow, really good with hoes, life fuel and boost of self confidence tbh
How bout you, would you rather be a white incel because of muhhh race than being Gl Ethnic, asian or curry?

Difference is males/females are dimoprhic beings there is no overall mental differences males though are better at neural motor controls females are better at memory overall though there iq's are very similar.

Also the entire fucking link is all over the place it says biological differences to inventions like the printing press but unless you seriously belive white people are predisposed make and black people are prediposed to destroy you can't say this is a biological trait.

Also it mentions IQ differences between the races but you can't just excuse environmental influences you can't excuse females m8 choice and you can't excuse the flynn effect you can't excuse things we can do know in the womb that increases iq by at least 3 points btw this is very possible currently.

Honestly what you should be concerned with the the upper bands there usually the ones that are actually keeping the economy afloat. As for racial differences between races this isn't fully accurate either phenotypic characteristics correlate with latitude and not genetic admixture for instance look at somalis and indians very genetically distant but there still phenotypically similar race isn't a ''biological'' thing it's a climatic thing if were reffering to phentoypic difference.

If were talking difference that is all down to drift but you tell me why populations separated by continental distances is gonna lead to lower amounts of IQ within certain populations ? unless you again some how believe European climates and Asian climates are superior and if you do why is that ? what leads europe and Asia to be so different from african environments.

I've never however seen any genetic arguments that africans genetic IQ cap is 85 and i don't belive in an IQ cap that's ridiclous evoultion by
Sounds like a lot of cope lol

Asian and Whites are intellectually superior because they evolved in cold enviroments which required them to

1. Plan for cold winters well ahead of time, which translates today into " delayed gratifcation " working hard and investing for future rewards, instead of just " instant gratification like stealing or selling drugs

2. Hunt large behemoths and dangerous predators such as woolly mammoths and savertooth tigers which required group stratergy and traps set ahead of time. The cold also made for a very dangerous enviroment that killed alot of infants and such so they evolved to be more socially compassionate for one another ( Example Black on Black crime and Mexican cartels slaughtering their own people )

3. Constant exploration for food when animals migrated or plant life died out. They couldn't just sit around in a lush enviroment so they had to constantly stay on the move. This later translated to Whites and Asians dominating vastly larger areas of territory over other races

Asian people are worst looking and also penis size doesnt go in treir advange?

Asian people are worst looking and also penis size doesnt go in treir advange?

The latter is a myth debunked by science, don't believe me? Ask @Colvin76 Also mestizo mexicans and blacks are much uglier than ricecels facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
I hate the fact that I'm Chadtier for my race and Changs still attract more Noodle Stacies than me.

• JFL
So you acknowledge that men and women have biological differences but somehow believe races to be equal in every biological way
View attachment 747784

Read this website and get ready for your world view to get shattered

That site is full of bs, even the second fact is pure dogshit
Negroes never made a written language? What about Ge’ez, Adinkra, Nsibidi, Meroitic etc...

Africans never made a calendar? Kenyans made a lunar calendar over 4000 years ago, the kalokol piller site.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, so much stormfront pseudo history/science on that site

I swear some of u cumskins are so insecure about ur race that you have to lie and tear down others jfl

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, johncruz12345, Warlow and 1 other person
IQ is 80% genetic and has pretty much nothing to do with environment

upper class black still commits more crime than lower class white person ad per crime statistics
No they’re represented in high paying jobs due to the fact that Nigerians able to immigrate to America are the richest and smartest people from their country

No. It's an issue of family structure, look at the difference between native blacks who are by the way 20% white on average and black immigrants at all levels of education.

Black immigrants crime/incarceration levels are more comparable to whites despite earning less.

Also black immigrant women have much lower incarceration rated than white women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Retrusion and Warlow
That site is full of bs, even the second fact is pure dogshit
Negroes never made a written language? What about Ge’ez, Adinkra, Nsibidi, Meroitic etc...

Africans never made a calendar? Kenyans made a lunar calendar over 4000 years ago, the kalokol piller site.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, so much stormfront pseudo history/science on that site

I swear some of u cumskins are so insecure about ur race that you have to lie and tear down others jfl

It's because a lot of individuals here have failed in nearly every single aspect of their lives and have no own self accomplishments thus the only thing they have left to cling on to or seek solace in is "my race" this "my race" that to validate themselves and help them feel superior relying purely on others accomplishments.

It's like me bragging about Genghis Khans accomplishments JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, hairyballscel, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
It's because a lot of individuals here have failed in nearly every single aspect of their lives and have no own self accomplishments thus the only thing they have left to cling on to or seek solace in is "my race" this "my race" that to validate themselves and help them feel superior relying on others accomplishments.

It's like me bragging about Genghis Khans accomplishments JFL
so based jfl, so many sfcels here attempt to claim the achievement of whites as their own, as though these rotters are god's gift to humanity

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
It's because a lot of individuals here have failed in nearly every single aspect of their lives and have no own self accomplishments thus the only thing they have left to cling on to or seek solace in is "my race" this "my race" that to validate themselves and help them feel superior relying purely on others accomplishments.

Listen up faggot, we whites want a country to ourselves, we dont hate other races but having them in our own country will lead to our own extinction

We don't like tons of Low IQ minority races rushing to European nations and out breeding us, while simultaneously sucking up all our resources thru welfare, healthcare, and affirmative action. Literally the USA is a dying ship when in the 1950s it was stronger than ever before.

Blacks used to be separate from White people in the years of Segregation, and everybody was much happier. But then some Jews came along and helped push the Civil Rights Movement which has caused endless racial tension. Races simply can not get along with one another when they share the same territory, eventually one of them will try to make a grab for power.

Jews are literally the most successful group of people in every single nation they visit. Why? You could say money or high IQ but actually the #1 biggest reason is they always look out for their fellow Jews. Jews are more loyal to their race than the country they live. Jews understand that White people are the most powerful people on the Planet when they become racially conscious of themselves ( Nazi Germany ) so they are trying to keep Whites from ever ganging up on the Jews again by using FORCED racial integration.

• JFL
Listen up faggot, we whites want a country to ourselves, we dont hate other races but having them in our own country will lead to our own extinction

We don't like tons of Low IQ minority races rushing to European nations and out breeding us, while simultaneously sucking up all our resources thru welfare, healthcare, and affirmative action. Literally the USA is a dying ship when in the 1950s it was stronger than ever before.

Blacks used to be separate from White people in the years of Segregation, and everybody was much happier. But then some Jews came along and helped push the Civil Rights Movement which has caused endless racial tension. Races simply can not get along with one another when they share the same territory, eventually one of them will try to make a grab for power.

Jews are literally the most successful group of people in every single nation they visit. Why? You could say money or high IQ but actually the #1 biggest reason is they always look out for their fellow Jews. Jews are more loyal to their race than the country they live. Jews understand that White people are the most powerful people on the Planet when they become racially conscious of themselves ( Nazi Germany ) so they are trying to keep Whites from ever ganging up on the Jews again by using FORCED racial integration.
Obvious bait. lmao.

Name 1 thing I said that is incorrect. Go ahead I'll wait
"We don't like tons of Low IQ minority races rushing to European nations and out breeding us" You obviously do like it if you are letting ethnics in your country in the first place. :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 755458
View attachment 755461

No. It's an issue of family structure, look at the difference between native blacks who are by the way 20% white on average and black immigrants at all levels of education.

Black immigrants crime/incarceration levels are more comparable to whites despite earning less.

Also black immigrant women have much lower incarceration rated than white women.
Black immigrants are the most educated and richest people from their African countries due to difficulty of moving from there as such we can not compare them to an average white who represents all sectors of income. If we literally brought in a shit ton of Nigerians and educated them they’d be even worse than African Americans.

• +1
"We don't like tons of Low IQ minority races rushing to European nations and out breeding us" You obviously do like it if you are letting ethnics in your country in the first place. :lul: :lul: :lul:
The Jews are letting them in our countries not Whites, no White person ever voted on non-stop immigration

Watch this video or shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless