Asian males are basically playing a game rigged against them. Why do they even try?

Listen up faggot, we whites want a country to ourselves, we dont hate other races but having them in our own country will lead to our own extinction

We don't like tons of Low IQ minority races rushing to European nations and out breeding us, while simultaneously sucking up all our resources thru welfare, healthcare, and affirmative action. Literally the USA is a dying ship when in the 1950s it was stronger than ever before.

Blacks used to be separate from White people in the years of Segregation, and everybody was much happier. But then some Jews came along and helped push the Civil Rights Movement which has caused endless racial tension. Races simply can not get along with one another when they share the same territory, eventually one of them will try to make a grab for power.

Jews are literally the most successful group of people in every single nation they visit. Why? You could say money or high IQ but actually the #1 biggest reason is they always look out for their fellow Jews. Jews are more loyal to their race than the country they live. Jews understand that White people are the most powerful people on the Planet when they become racially conscious of themselves ( Nazi Germany ) so they are trying to keep Whites from ever ganging up on the Jews again by using FORCED racial integration.

Yeah blame everything on the Jews you fucking deep delved internet brainwashed spastic, every bad decision white people make equals "its the joooos" JFL

Your parents must be Jews too for spawning such a brainwashed MK ultra like subhuman

If you blame the Jews for everything, do you blame them for making white nations so prosperous as well faggot?

Do you know why 1950s America was 'stronger' than before or now? because it was after WW2 where they soak up most of the nations war
spoils

Once again your ability to only see things at surface level is showing, keep sourcing shit without context, its like me sourcing gender pay gap and saying its true

Last edited:
Do you really say 'uni' as an American

Yeah blame everything on the Jews you fucking deep delved internet brainwashed spastic, every bad decision white people make equals "its the joooos" JFL

Your parents must be Jews too for spawning such a brainwashed MK ultra like subhuman

If you blame the Jews for everything, do you blame them for making white nations so prosperous as well faggot?

Do you know why 1950s America was 'stronger' than before or now? because it was after WW2 where they soak up most of the nations war
spoils

Once again your ability to only see things at surface level is showing, keep sourcing shit without context, its like me sourcing gender pay gap and saying its true
If you can watch this video and expalin to me why 2% of the population is so heavily involved in mass immigration into most European nation and present an actual counter argument then I would be willing to hear you out but somehow I feel like you cant take a few minutes out of your life to see someone else's perspective

Source:

The only reason America needed World War 2 spoils to prosper was becuase the JEW Federal Reserve caused the Great Depression, other similar Central Banks caused similar Despression throughout Europe, including Germany who only escaped the massive Depression it was in when Adolf Hitler came to power and took Jews out of their banking and political positions.

Source: https://worldcyclesinstitute.com/the-federal-reserve-and-the-great-depression/

It's because a lot of individuals here have failed in nearly every single aspect of their lives and have no own self accomplishments thus the only thing they have left to cling on to or seek solace in is "my race" this "my race" that to validate themselves and help them feel superior relying purely on others accomplishments.

It's like me bragging about Genghis Khans accomplishments JFL
Jfl it’s pathetic tbhngl

That site is full of bs, even the second fact is pure dogshit
Negroes never made a written language? What about Ge’ez, Adinkra, Nsibidi, Meroitic etc...

Africans never made a calendar? Kenyans made a lunar calendar over 4000 years ago, the kalokol piller site.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, so much stormfront pseudo history/science on that site

I swear some of u cumskins are so insecure about ur race that you have to lie and tear down others jfl
I really dont give two shits about black history or not, perhaps they did have language or calendars

All I know is blacks commit almost all the crime, and they never shut the fuck up every time a white cop shoots a black thug but say nothing about the endless black on black crime that kills blacks every day

Blacks and whites were never meant to live together and they never will get along, Races are not meant to mix we must be seperated

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and johncruz12345
I really dont give two shits about black history or not, perhaps they did have language or calendars

All I know is blacks commit almost all the crime, and they never shut the fuck up every time a white cop shoots a black thug but say nothing about the endless black on black crime that kills blacks every day

Blacks and whites were never meant to live together and they never will get along, Races are not meant to mix we must be seperated
I actually kind of agree with this. I don't think races were ever meant to mix. This is the first time in history that this has happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
i read this thread and like, i get it, but i also don't feel like it's a tragedy the way it's pushing me to feel.
everyone has to fight for their own race.

these guys have done these things:
- opened up their countries to globalism
- aborted girls and raised more male children than female children
- taken the route of having very large populations, which naturally causes achievement to be spread thin, as a race multiplying its population does not cause opportunity to multiply too, whether the opportunity is local or located abroad

i get it.
but it's not some kind of tragedy.
it's all one big connected battle between races that has gone on and will go on forever. and the more these populations do to address the things i mentioned earlier, the better they will do in the long run, showing that they aren't cursed to be some kind of suffering 'slave caste', but are just momentarily affected by previous decisions they've made, or urges they've succumbed to.

I actually kind of agree with this. I don't think races were ever meant to mix. This is the first time in history that this has happened.
Take the Muhammad Ali pill

Muhammad Ali destroys the piece of shit Jew trying to force Race Mixing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Black immigrants are the most educated and richest people from their African countries due to difficulty of moving from there as such we can not compare them to an average white who represents all sectors of income. If we literally brought in a shit ton of Nigerians and educated them they’d be even worse than African Americans.

Did you actually read what I posted. At ALL levels of education black immigrants committed significantly less crime than black Americans despite black Americans being on average 20% white. Their crime and conviction rates are similar to whites at ALL levels of education.

Also the immigrants weren't exclusively or even primarily wealthy or highly educated. This is obviously reflected in the fact they earned less than the whites.

Black immigrant women actually had the lowest crime/conviction despite earning less than white women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I'm just amazed we went from talking about asians to africans

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Arkantos
Did you actually read what I posted. At ALL levels of education black immigrants committed significantly less crime than black Americans despite black Americans being on average 20% white. Their crime and conviction rates are similar to whites at ALL levels of education.

Also the immigrants weren't exclusively or even primarily wealthy or highly educated. This is obviously reflected in the fact they earned less than the whites.

Black immigrant women actually had the lowest crime/conviction despite earning less than white women.
I have no idea how black women relate to a discussion about innately being clone to violence as they are not genetically built to do so resulting in violence being a consequence of sociological circumstances and not instincts/race as it is often a case with men. If anything, that proves my point. In order for African women to survive and evolve in Africa they evolve to be less aggressive, because if they did not, a very impulsive, a violent black male could have easily killed them. OR these behavioral oncepts could have been subconsciously ingrained in African culture rather than race, but as culture is often a product of environment and so is race, these two are closely linked. In either case, it does not matter.

The fact that immigrants were not highly educated does not have any bearing to the discussion, we can assume their parents were part of an upper class in Nigeria due to their immigration into the United States, as such resulting in their upbringing having been enforced with morals and values which an average person does not have. For example, 59% of foreign-born blacks from Nigeria have a bachelor’s or advanced degree – a share that is roughly double that of the overall population. Somalians for example who don't have such degrees are as violent as their native counterparts, obvious to anyone who looked at their city strongholds such as Minneapolis and examined its crime statistics.

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6273
I'm just amazed we went from talking about asians to africans
Anything about race always seems to come back to a white vs black debate even if it didnt start out that way. It seems that, to most normies, as well as a lot of people on here, racism doesnt really affect anyone other than blacks. Everyone in this thread is just proving OP’s point, no one cares about asians

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Listen up faggot, we whites want a country to ourselves, we dont hate other races but having them in our own country will lead to our own extinction

We don't like tons of Low IQ minority races rushing to European nations and out breeding us, while simultaneously sucking up all our resources thru welfare, healthcare, and affirmative action. Literally the USA is a dying ship when in the 1950s it was stronger than ever before.

Blacks used to be separate from White people in the years of Segregation, and everybody was much happier. But then some Jews came along and helped push the Civil Rights Movement which has caused endless racial tension. Races simply can not get along with one another when they share the same territory, eventually one of them will try to make a grab for power.

Jews are literally the most successful group of people in every single nation they visit. Why? You could say money or high IQ but actually the #1 biggest reason is they always look out for their fellow Jews. Jews are more loyal to their race than the country they live. Jews understand that White people are the most powerful people on the Planet when they become racially conscious of themselves ( Nazi Germany ) so they are trying to keep Whites from ever ganging up on the Jews again by using FORCED racial integration.

1 the ethnics coming in are actually the creme de la creme of ethnics its unfair whites get laxer immigartion policies to other white lands just cause of muh blood as if haggis the sheep herder deserves more reign of movement in the european regions then fucking some 1 like thomas sowell.

2 blacks were seperated cause they had to be literally no 1 wants segration and racism isnt exhibited if its not actively taught i would need to see a study to prove we are all naturally racist.

I could understand a soft argument like whites wanna breed with other whites due to kin selection and they can understanf there feelings better however statements such as coexistence is impossible is ridiclous especially if you go out into the civilized world.

.3 secular jews out breed more ffs ashkenazi jews are half european how are they more loyal pls tell me.

4 if races couldnt get along we would expect full on race wars amd yet we see most people getting along fine. The only time there is an issue is when racist twats like you exist.

5 if jews were trying to look out for there own why have asians who are actually higher iq than whites come here? In before they have less creative iq 1 citation needed 2 have you looked at east litreture? You could possible say they are more used to collectivist cultues but if thats the case they would being the 2ns smartest act as a collective to kill the jews but they habent why? Cause lesd than 2 percent of the world is jewish and the only power they have is the power you give them in the open

• +1
Anything about race always seems to come back to a white vs black debate even if it didnt start out that way. It seems that, to most normies, as well as a lot of people on here, racism doesnt really affect anyone other than blacks. Everyone in this thread is just proving OP’s point, no one cares about asians

Cause its hard to hate on asians

• +1
I have no idea how black women relate to a discussion about innately being clone to violence as they are not genetically built to do so resulting in violence being a consequence of sociological circumstances and not instincts/race as it is often a case with men. If anything, that proves my point. In order for African women to survive and evolve in Africa they evolve to be less aggressive, because if they did not, a very impulsive, a violent black male could have easily killed them. OR these behavioral oncepts could have been subconsciously ingrained in African culture rather than race, but as culture is often a product of environment and so is race, these two are closely linked. In either case, it does not matter.

The fact that immigrants were not highly educated does not have any bearing to the discussion, we can assume their parents were part of an upper class in Nigeria due to their immigration into the United States, as such resulting in their upbringing having been enforced with morals and values which an average person does not have. For example, 59% of foreign-born blacks from Nigeria have a bachelor’s or advanced degree – a share that is roughly double that of the overall population. Somalians for example who don't have such degrees are as violent as their native counterparts, obvious to anyone who looked at their city strongholds such as Minneapolis and examined its crime statistics.

The reason I brought up black immigrant women is because they have crime levels of about 1/6 of their black American counterparts and 1/2 of white women. Several of these women work low paying jobs and often saved years worth of their salary to emigrate to the US. It's a fallacy that most black immigrants to the US are aristocrats, that might be true for a small subset like Nigerians but not a general rule.

Also education among African elites is almost mandatory it's how they get an edge over other Africans. It's very improbable that a child or relative of a high status African is uneducated.

The actual cause behind crime rates in somalis being much higher is quite obvious. Most of them are refugees and didn't relocate for a specific purpose, it makes it alot easier for them to get into crime since they have very low (probably the lowest income rates on average)

Many of the other black immigrants actually leave their families behind to find a job in the US. They then send that money back home for their family. Many of them are breadwinners. This tends to disincentive crime since if they are locked up, their family suffers. This is particularly true for black immigrant women.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6892
The reason I brought up black immigrant women is because they have crime levels of about 1/6 of their black American counterparts and 1/2 of white women. Several of these women work low paying jobs and often saved years worth of their salary to emigrate to the US. It's a fallacy that most black immigrants to the US are aristocrats, that might be true for a small subset like Nigerians but not a general rule.

Also education among African elites is almost mandatory it's how they get an edge over other Africans. It's very improbable that a child or relative of a high status African is uneducated.

The actual cause behind crime rates in somalis being much higher is quite obvious. Most of them are refugees and didn't relocate for a specific purpose, it makes it alot easier for them to get into crime since they have very low (probably the lowest income rates on average)

Many of the other black immigrants actually leave their families behind to find a job in the US. They then send that money back home for their family. Many of them are breadwinners. This tends to disincentive crime since if they are locked up, their family suffers. This is particularly true for black immigrant women.
Doesn’t this literally disprove your point? You are now explaining why black immigrants have low crime rate, citing sociaological reasons, while you initially pointed them out to make an argument that black aren’t violent. Due to the reasons you listed, these black immigrants can’t be considered a baseline you cited them as when compared to African Americans, which, as you said where influenced by their previous experiences and are violent as a consequence of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

You said that my argument of being child of an elite as a defector from crime wasn’t legitimate, yet, you said that many of the African with the poorer families are breadgivers. That gives as two defectors from crime in different areas. It is now obvious why African immigrants don’t commit that much crime.

Doesn’t this literally disprove your point? You are now explaining why black immigrants have low crime rate, citing sociaological reasons, while you initially pointed them out to make an argument that black aren’t violent. Due to the reasons you listed, these black immigrants can’t be considered a baseline you cited them as when compared to African Americans, which, as you said where influenced by their previous experiences and are violent as a consequence of them.

I'm not claiming american blacks aren't committing more violent crime. I was basically trying to show that the crime rates are sociologically driven. That's why American blacks have high crime rates independent of socioeconomic status.

You said that my argument of being child of an elite as a defector from crime wasn’t legitimate, yet, you said that many of the African with the poorer families are breadgivers. That gives as two defectors from crime in different areas. It is now obvious why African immigrants don’t commit that much crime.

No I agreed that African elites had lower crime rates. What I disagreed on is that most black immigrants are elites, they aren't.

Everything else I kinda agree with.

over for chinks

• So Sad
Reactions: Siberia_
Why aren't the Asians revolting - throwing rocks, burning flags, looting stores, etc. to prove their point?