Asian men should be the most infuriated and hateful but I hardly see them do anything about their situation

Yet you are racist
We all have prejudices and we should all accept it and try to be better instead of claiming we aren’t.

The biggest contributors of racism are people who even though they claim they are racist engage in racial stereotyping and discrimination.

I’m proud of the fact that i accept i’ m a racist and try to be better.

Last edited:
/r/aznidentity
That's irrelevant, those dudes on there just want a space to express their resentment. They won't anything harmful or make headlines ever.

That's irrelevant, those dudes on there just want a space to express their resentment. They won't anything harmful or make headlines ever.

Cho was before aznidentitt and he didn't complain about wmaf from what I know of.a
Pretty sure his manifesto was filled with references to how much he wants white women and asked why they won‘t give him a chance.

ER was part asian too

Pretty sure his manifesto was filled with references to how much he wants white women and asked why they won‘t give him a chance.

ER was part asian too
Isn't this just cherry picking

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Isn't this just cherry picking
I first mentioned aznidentity, which isn‘t cherrypicking based on their user-numbers, and just mentioned the shooters when challenged about how harmless they are

I first referred to aznidentity, which isn‘t cherrypicking based on their user-numbers, and just mentioned the shooters when challenged about how harmless they are
So 2 people jfl

What do you want me to say? They are a minority in the west, would make sense that they also only make up a minority of shooters
Sure then it's pointless to ponder