Asian sex bimbo gigastacey that matches all East Asian/Korean beauty standards with 3m INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS POSTS WITH HER WHITE BOYFRIEND

Damn i think i changed my minds on asian girls

View attachment 2035027View attachment 2035028

She's just a 5 PSL asian with a fake ass + tattoos. You can even see how hard and weirdly shaped the fake ass is in the doggy shot. Plus thighs don't match which makes it even more obvious.

Her bf is like 6'3 and 6.5 PSL. He mogs her tbh, I don't see how this is an example of JBW.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Reiraku, jojoyou and 3 others
Nobody know this chick in China 🇨🇳 stop the cap maybe chink girl prefer BWC but this thread is fake and i rate it 0
Hard cope. She has a huge following and I even linked her Chinese social media while you just keep repeating the same thing.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me either way.

Again, I've never propagated to be of mainland Chinese born and raised origin, only my GF. I can even post PMs between me and Cheesy from when I first joined saying that I was actually half korean and half chinese. I pmed the same thing to several other users, I think even including you.
>Doesn't speak Chinese and claims to be an Asian living in china

This larp makes no sense, you would never get hired, or have a job, or be able to make friends, or shop, or function in mainland china without knowing Mandarin. Your a blatant white guy LARPing as an Asian male.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, jojoyou, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Lol nice clouder/north larp acc
What makes you think I care about chinks/gooks or ally with them
I only care about kinh master race only
Worthless insectoid faggot, stop tagging me
Putting you on ignore
new pfp is funny as fuck bro :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16960
>Doesn't speak Chinese and claims to be an Asian living in china

This larp makes no sense, you would never get hired or have a job or function in mainland china without knowing Mandarin. Your a blatant white guy LARPing as an Asian male.
I can post more pictures right now. If she's a prostitute as you say then she wouldn't be with me right now would she?

Furthermore I've never made any of those claims. I have lived in China before, but who said I am living there now?

You're so desparate, clinging to this idea of coping. Again, I've posted pictures, pictures with ID, nothing can be reverse imaged, pic of my girl sleeping, and more. Do you want me to literally post a video of my own GF getting banged by a BWC or something, with me yelling "looksmax.org!!!" in the background??? Will that satiate you???

Excruciatingly handsome korean guys that meet all the korean beauty standards. Top 0.00001%, and the fact that she's so into Korean culture and also beautiful is literally what made her famous - which is an indicator that she's an exception, not the rule. Whereas the girl in OP is a sex demon bimbo Asian mommy I'd love to cuck my tiny ricedick who got famous and wealthy and THEN dated a nobody white boy.
Furthermore, this thread isn't about HQNP. Obviously she isn't hqnp (besides in terms of her face). She's a sex bimbo as I stated.
However, white men get the highest HQNP girls while being 2/10 ugly fucks as well:
View attachment 2035046

This is a legitimate incel in the West with the highest tier Asian girl... Us ricedicks really just can't compete. It's better to get accustomed to the idea of wifey being stretched by a bwc.

She's covering half her face with her hands intentionally to fraud her subhuman looking lower 1/3rd. He mogs her.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I don't make threads about muh stacy dasha taran with 10 million followers on tiktok getting fucked by changs like this mayo larp as a rice cuck does over a irrelevant foid. Who cares? Shit racebait thread.
View attachment 2035035View attachment 2035036
These are really try hard racebait threads. I'm actually mirin the effort u put in to this. (Also I can tell from ur typing style that ur @predeterminism u retard jfl)

THIS is an example of an actual Stacey, not the 5 PSL rock hard fake ass tattooed gook in the OP.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
She's covering half her face with her hands intentionally to fraud her subhuman looking lower 1/3rd. He mogs her.
Hard cope. She's plainly beautiful and an Asian Stacey and matches all the East Asian beauty standards.
THIS is an example of an actually Stacey, not the 5 PSL rock hard fake ass tattooed gook in the OP.
More examples of sour grapes. You only say that because the girls I've posted date white men and you aren't a white man or a cuck like me who's accepted their place and even takes joy in it. Us ricedicks could never compete.

Hard cope. She's plainly beautiful and an Asian Stacey and matches all the East Asian beauty standards.

Then why is she intentionally covering half her face? Have you ever seen an attractive person try to hide 1/3rd of their face with their hands? This is next level insecurity, I've seen angle frauding in photos but never straight up 2 hands covering their face before.
More examples of sour grapes. You only say that because the girls I've posted date white men and you aren't a white man or a cuck like me who's accepted their place and even takes joy in it. Us ricedicks could never compete.

Your coping. The girl is objectively Stacey, notice how she DOESN'T cover her face with her hands or attempt to fraud in any way? Because she knows she's beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Then why is she intentionally covering half her face? Have you ever seen an attractive person try to hide 1/3rd of their face with their hands? This is next level insecurity, I've seen angle frauding in photos but never straight up 2 hands covering their face before.

Your coping. The girl is objectively Stacey, notice how she DOESN'T cover her face with her hands or attempt to fraud in any way? Because she knows she's beautiful.
It's a cute asian pose to do their hands like that. I see it literally all of the time.

This is a random WMAF couple. She hasn't spent millions on her looks, studied hours of make up, have the best camera/filters like that white girl. They're just a normal couple. Hardly comparable.

THIS is an example of an actually Stacey, not the 5 PSL rock hard fake ass tattooed gook in the OP.
True, dasha is an actual stacy.

Hard cope. She has a huge following and I even linked her Chinese social media while you just keep repeating the same thing.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me either way.
Link me the weibo now , I use weibo everyday again i never know this chick exist and no chink in this world post weibo link like this , nice try joe. @Cheesyrumble those larper are getting good, i am scared now.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Link me the weibo now , I use weibo everyday again i never know this chick exist and no chink in this world post weibo link like this , nice try joe. @Cheesyrumble those larper are getting good, i am scared now.
It's in the main post. Why don't you just read it?

It's in the main post. Why don't you just read it?
The weibo link you post is weird as fuck. What kind of weibo you using? Again if you see her follow list she is far from popular stacy in china. Cstop coping larp as chink

The weibo link you post is weird as fuck. What kind of weibo you using? Again if you see her follow list she is far from popular stacy in china. Cstop coping larp as chink
Are you stupid? It's an archive link which contains her weibo link.

Lol asian women with ass looks fucking surreal, almost uncanny

Need me an asian bimbo bitch tbh

Lol asian women with ass looks fucking surreal, almost uncanny

Need me an asian bimbo bitch tbh
FSBlteKXIAEv46E
FRzXiq2WQAMEB4o

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg and BoneDensity

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I follow her on ig. Her boyfriend is actually Asian but they larp and use Photoshop to look more Caucasian

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Anyway some Asian incels are so bitter then they see interracial relationships.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I follow her on ig. Her boyfriend is actually Asian but they larp and use Photoshop to look more Caucasian
It’s over for gooks for cryin about this, all I can hear is dj khalid saying

“Congratulations you played yourself”

Anyway some Asian incels are so bitter then they see interracial relationships.
The irony of this comment coming from Cumskins…

The irony of this comment coming from Cumskins…
Whites have the most accepting attitude towards interracial relationships. You don't see white people complaining en masse like Asian incels complained in IG in the case of the girl in the OP.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Whites have the most accepting attitude towards interracial relationships. You don't see white people complaining en masse like Asian incels complained in IG in the case of the girl in the OP.
I mean… online I see white complaining but yeah they are the most sophisticated in this regard they won’t have protests over it (Slavs and MEDs will but they ain’t propper whites)

Still the site coalTax proves Cumskins care a lot about it and that site had 200-1million people active on it before it was shut down for hate.

I mean… online I see white complaining but yeah they are the most sophisticated in this regard they won’t have protests over it (Slavs and MEDs will but they ain’t propper whites)

Still the site coalTax proves Cumskins care a lot about it and that site had 200-1million people active on it before it was shut down for hate.
By far most whites, myself included, have never heard of that website. A fringe minority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
By far most whites, myself included, have never heard of that website. A fringe minority.
A fringe minority of gooks started ragin over that foid. My point still stands whites aren’t infallible and East Asian men generally are not that anal about men slaying their women. It’s brown races that cry when people slay their women like curries and Arabs, Latinos don’t care either. Black white, Asian and Latino care the least. Other races care the most

A fringe minority of gooks started ragin over that foid. My point still stands whites aren’t infallible and East Asian men generally are not that anal about men slaying their women. It’s brown races that cry when people slay their women like curries and Arabs, Latinos don’t care either. Black white, Asian and Latino care the least. Other races care the most
Yeah brown men cry about IR but Asian incels like to cry on social media

Yeah brown men cry about IR but Asian incels like to cry on social media
The Arabs cried all last year online about “MUH NIGGAZ CUCKING US” whites cry online about black dudes slaying their hoes all the time, yeah gooks prob complain more but can you blame them? Literally 49% of Asian women date outside their race specially with white men in the west. That would jade any race of man

The Arabs cried all last year online about “MUH NIGGAZ CUCKING US” whites cry online about black dudes slaying their hoes all the time, yeah gooks prob complain more but can you blame them? Literally 49% of Asian women date outside their race specially with white men in the west. That would jade any race of man
If I would cry about it I wouldn't do it on anyone's social media account. I won't harass people because of their love life. Haven't seen whites crying about black men especially in social media

I’ve known her for years, I get hard by the sight of her name, my brain is so retarded, like I know that all she is is a doll pumped full of silicone but my cock doesn’t care what so ever.

Stop larping Asians are the objectively superior race and will be #1 superpower in 50 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
This just depresses me coz I am white but not a Chad.

Can you show me a frontal pic of the boyfriend? He seems to have really good hair and skin but what about his bones? Is he Chad, or normie?

Fuck I am 200% more depressed than I woke up now

Lmao I rememebr this korean dumb gook bitch. I pirated her OF (not a single cent paid) and she never posted any sex tapes, not even masturbation. It's just softcore bullshit, her twerking in lingerie etc. Also she's HEAVILY surgically enhanced, I hope all you know that.
Definitely 50k USD or more worth of plastic surgery. I wonder what she would look like without all that

With that being said, ofc I'd bleach the fuck out of this bitch. In fact if she had diarrhea I'd still let her shit in my mouth and on my face.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This just depresses me coz I am white but not a Chad.

Can you show me a frontal pic of the boyfriend? He seems to have really good hair and skin but what about his bones? Is he Chad, or normie?

Fuck I am 200% more depressed than I woke up now
He mogs her hard. This is not JBW. Just regular hypergamy. GL girl with a even better looking man.

• So Sad
He mogs her hard. This is not JBW. Just regular hypergamy. GL girl with an even better looking man.
Also this isn’t a slay, what’s so braggable about slaying a whore who has onlyfans jfl :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 23017
Also this isn’t a slay, what’s so braggable about slaying a whore who has onlyfans jfl :lul:
Tf, does she? I only saw Weibo and IG

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou

He mogs her hard. This is not JBW. Just regular hypergamy. GL girl with a even better looking man.
Do we have a frontal picture of the White Chad?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Where's her IG btw? First OP said she doesn't have an official IG but then later he said the BF can be found through her IG easily.

:unsure:

Yes, I planned all this out as an elaborate larp, including pictures of my Chinese GF, us together which is not reverse image searchable, the pictures with the ID including my account, and I'm even offering to take more pictures for you now. You're saying I'm the one with autism?

Listen, I was in denial for a long time too. Us ricedicks are great at denial. But I grew to accept it. You will too. Why does it bother you so much?
What's the solution to your ricedick
Race change ? lol

I looked her IG up, no longer banned, I can't see her white boyfriend anywhere. She only follows 9 profiles on IG, 5 of which are GigaChangs.

God this is SO depressing knowing I'll NEVER get to have this bitch most likely. Fuck, I hope I muster up the courage to kms asap. Fuck my pathetic life. I'll never get to enjoy it.

Do we have a frontal picture of the White Chad?
Old thread and reviving it even though OP deleted himself, but yeah, this is the guy
Img 1 1677239340585

Img 2 1677239365655

Img 3 1677239380993

Img 4 1677239395219

Img 5 1677239409874

Img 6 1677239424489

He's a French guy who was born in Syria and still resides in Sirya (for whatever fucking reason lmao). French first, middle and last name. He's pink-skinned as long as he stays away from the sun and he had blonde hair as a kid (obviously dyed right now) . His brother is actually way more Chad than him.

It's definitely JBW, because this guy clearly went up to a top Asian stacy influencer and casually became her boyfriend out of the blue, despite looking like a mediocre normie zoomer. No clue if they are still together but because of the backlash we'll never know the truth.

Ricecels ITT are coping, but that's to be expected.
If anything this guy is the living evidence that none of the Asian e-whores from Asia are out of your reach, as long as you're WHITE of course. BBCopers still having ZERO (0) Asian influencers under their belt

• Woah
Old thread and reviving it even though OP deleted himself, but yeah, this is the guy
View attachment 2089602
View attachment 2089603
View attachment 2089604
View attachment 2089605
View attachment 2089606
View attachment 2089608
He's a French guy who was born in Syria and still resides in Sirya (for whatever fucking reason lmao). French first, middle and last name. He's pink-skinned as long as he stays away from the sun and he had blonde hair as a kid (obviously dyed right now) . His brother is actually way more Chad than him.

It's definitely JBW, because this guy clearly went up to a top Asian stacy influencer and casually became her boyfriend out of the blue, despite looking like a mediocre normie zoomer. No clue if they are still together but because of the backlash we'll never know the truth.

If anything this guy is the living evidence that none of the Asian e-whores from Asia are out of your reach, as long as you're WHITE of course. BBCopers still having ZERO (0) Asian influencers under their belt
Imagine writing a whole essay because a looksmatched noodle and mayo. Muh jbw

If that fucking guy is looksmatched to an Asian stacy with millions of followers, then yes, it is an example of JBW. Especially when the white guy isn't even Nordic looking

• +1
honestly jbb is the most legit, you see legit subhuman black guys that would be incel if they were anything but black with okish white girls because muh bbc

• Hmm...
View attachment 2089602
View attachment 2089603
View attachment 2089604
View attachment 2089605
View attachment 2089606
View attachment 2089608

Damn G Im miring, he looks like MTN/HTN fashionmaxxed annoying faggot tbh. How did you find out it was him? I tried to look for him on IG thru her posts to no avail