Asian sex bimbo gigastacey that matches all East Asian/Korean beauty standards with 3m INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS POSTS WITH HER WHITE BOYFRIEND

honestly jbb is the most legit, you see legit subhuman black guys that would be incel if they were anything but black with okish white girls because muh bbc
bbc is a myth, avcerage black isnt hung like the jews got you to believe BUT go believe whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. I girthmog niggers with my fat white cock come seethe son

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
If that fucking guy is looksmatched to an Asian stacy with millions of followers, then yes, it is an example of JBW. Especially when the white guy isn't even Nordic looking
what do u think about this 35 year old gook dating a 20 year old Swedish girl?

Also btw there are also cumskin girls like this who have gook bf who follower mog that noodle like her. Too many cumskins say jbw at every single thing for no reason. Too many cumskins with a superiority complex.
3031915 89B25219 D6EC 453C 928C 1F5068E7FE9F

Also btw there are also cumskin girls like this who have gook bf who follower mog that noodle like her. Too many cumskins say jbw at every single thing for no reason.
View attachment 2089679

I don't get why subhuman and retarded gooks worship some random HTB like that dumb bitch Dasha... Why? It's not like they'll get to fuck her. Do they seriously believe if they donate enough money and attention to her, she'll let them smash?

I don't get why subhuman and retarded gooks worship some random HTB like that dumb bitch Dasha... Why? It's not like they'll get to fuck her. Do they seriously believe if they donate enough money and attention to her, she'll let them smash?
Nobody "worships" her retard. That's something only yellowfevercel subhumans do. She's a makeup/fashion model in Korea with a huge korean female audience. She also fits beauty standards in Asia.

I wouldn't be able to keep track of how many cumskins call Asian beckies "stacies". Both asians and whites aren't good at judging what is beautiful in the other culture.

Nobody "worships" her retard. That's something only yellowfevercel subhumans do. She's a makeup/fashion model in Korea with a huge korean female audience. She also fits beauty standards in Asia.

I wouldn't be able to keep track of how many cumskins call Asian beckies "stacies". Both asians and whites aren't good at judging what is beautiful in the other culture.
Dumbfuck you're blind and autistic if you think she isn't worshipped. Just lol at your IQ you dumb gook.
She pretty much doesnt do anything useful for society, she's just some dumb spoilt good-for-nothign bitch from Russia worshipped by insects like you. Please crush yourself with a boulder next time you have the chance

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
If that fucking guy is looksmatched to an Asian stacy with millions of followers, then yes, it is an example of JBW. Especially when the white guy isn't even Nordic looking
She literally appeals to the western male gaze. JFL if you think this noodle is stacy in east asia.

Also btw there are also cumskin girls like this who have gook bf who follower mog that noodle like her. Too many cumskins say jbw at every single thing for no reason. Too many cumskins with a superiority complex.
View attachment 2089679

View attachment 2089679

Both looksmatched, ze gooku especially for his age. The Swedish girl isn't gonna age that gracefully
Srf

Fggjoo9

>Teran

Bitch should be called TURAN or Tran, because she looks one eyelid away from being Asian herself. I could just notice her narrow skull and lack of a jawline to determine she's actually just some Tatar mutt and not a hapa
Turan

And her boyfriend is handsome, he's one of those Kpop looking twinks. Way better looking than her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Both looksmatched, ze gooku especially for his age. The Swedish girl isn't gonna age that gracefully
View attachment 2089691
View attachment 2089693

>Teran

Bitch should be called TURAN or Tran, because she looks one eyelid away from being Asian herself. I could just notice her narrow skull and lack of a jawline to determine she's actually just some Tatar mutt and not a hapa
View attachment 2089694
And her boyfriend is handsome, he's one of those Kpop looking twinks. Way better looking than her
Answer my question: how did you find that guy? The white BF of hitomi (chink sex bimbo ITT)? I couldnt find him on IG tho I looked hard

• +1
View attachment 2089691
View attachment 2089693

>Teran

View attachment 2089694
dasha taran uses heavy makeup, filters and editing. unfrauded she looks like a potato

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 23017
Answer my question: how did you find that guy? The white BF of hitomi (chink sex bimbo ITT)? I couldnt find him on IG tho I looked hard
OP posted his Instagram ITT before offing himself. I just searched his actual name and found his Facebook. No special pics though, only photos of himself on both Instagram and Facebook

• Woah
She literally appeals to the western male gaze. JFL if you think this noodle is stacy in east asia.
She has more followers on her Weibo than she does on Instagram, you autistic weeb.
You gotta be some kind of special retard to think the average Asian doesn't find her attractive

OP posted his Instagram ITT before offing himself. I just searched his actual name and found his Facebook. No special pics though, only photos of himself on both Instagram and Facebook
So how did he go to china? If he lives in Syria these days. I dont get it.

I looked thru the whole thread but I didnt see his insta, just that pic of her and him kissing.

So how did he go to china? If he lives in Syria these days. I dont get it.

I looked thru the whole thread but I didnt see his insta, just that pic of her and him kissing.
He travels around a lot it seems. Idk, I'm not his buddy, but he got to China somehow. And I posted a selfie of him under the Eiffel Tower. If he can visit his ancestral homeland (France), he can definitely visit China.
Plus, on Instagram, some Chinese guy has him tagged on some part photos, so it's likely he got to meet her via one of those cucks

• Woah
He travels around a lot it seems. Idk, I'm not his buddy, but he got to China somehow. And I posted a selfie of him under the Eiffel Tower. If he can visit his ancestral homeland (France), he can definitely visit China.
Plus, on Instagram, some Chinese guy has him tagged on some part photos, so it's likely he got to meet her via one of those cucks
jfl at cucks. Wish I had a cuck like that. Running a high speed train on that chinese cooch would be a dream for me

• +1
bbc is a myth, avcerage black isnt hung like the jews got you to believe BUT go believe whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. I girthmog niggers with my fat white cock come seethe son

i know bbc is a myth, but you don't know how foid brain works, they don't google ''average dick size by race'' or ''muh studies'' they are effected by media brainwashing which tells them black guys have bbc or are manlier.

• +1
i know bbc is a myth, but you don't know how foid brain works, they don't google ''average dick size by race'' or ''muh studies'' they are effected by media brainwashing which tells them black guys have bbc or are manlier.
yeah thats true

Dumbfuck you're blind and autistic if you think she isn't worshipped. Just lol at your IQ you dumb gook.
She pretty much doesnt do anything useful for society, she's just some dumb spoilt good-for-nothign bitch from Russia worshipped by insects like you. Please crush yourself with a boulder next time you have the chance
Please slit ur throat in front of ur mother u subhuman pigskin. I hope ur mother is raped to death

She has more followers on her Weibo than she does on Instagram, you autistic weeb.
You gotta be some kind of special retard to think the average Asian doesn't find her attractive
Average asian thinks she's obese lmao. Her audience is entirely niche and most likely has fake followers.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
All the victims in the Rape of My Lai massacre secretly yearn for the Americans to return. Viet women can’t get enough of American cock.

By now if you exist on the internet you've probably seen this GIF/video, one of the most popular of Asian girls on the internet (Note as far as I know she has no official tiktok, these are all fan accounts):

This was actually relatively early in her career as a major East Asian influencer. Her name is Songyuxin Hitomi.

She has nearly 3 million followers on Instagram (one of the highest for East Asian women), and over 4 million on Weibo (Chinese social media).
Here are some more videos:

These days she also has tattoos:

Well, about 4 months ago she posted with her new boyfriend - a white guy:
b2229a94befb7813c58734ac63c67fce0d464f7b.webp

Here are some archive links:
Her instagram: https://archive.ph/GKVmv
Her weibo: https://archive.ph/s88O9
The reaction: It wasn't well received. Many, many hate comments on her instagram from jealous incels.
She even made a follow up video where she kissed him and showed the reaction of other influencers - note though, these are all made in jest, whereas the instagram comments were seriously incel rage.

View attachment 2034975
Right now her instagram is currently banned but you can find her boyfriends instagram pretty easily through her instagram. He's just some random white guy with nothing going for him besides being tall and light colored.
Also, to this day there's incel rage on her instagram, people will always post "we still remember" in reference to her posting her boyfriend. It's time like these that I feel embarassed to be an Asian man. Sometimes us ricedicks really can't cope that when it comes to sex, we seriously just cannot compete with a hung BWC jock.

@Entschuldigung @DickLatinCel @LiteralCaucasian @Vietnam @smoothsexy @cloUder @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @kumquat @Blackgymmax @Magical Apple @Cheesyrumble

Ugh, those Cambodians are some odd people.

All the victims in the Rape of My Lai massacre secretly yearn for the Americans to return. Viet women can’t get enough of American cock.
I hope ur mother is raped half way to death and her head is blasted off with a 12 gage shotgun u pigskin subhuman filth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I hope ur mother is raped half way to death and her head is blasted off with a 12 gage shotgun u pigskin subhuman filth
Your mother is a whore for white cock

• +1
Your mother is a whore for white cock
She is loyal to my gook father. (I still hear them fuck) I need to move out when I graduate so I don't suffer thru that anymore)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Average asian thinks she's obese lmao. Her audience is entirely niche and most likely has fake followers.
Asians can distinguish an obese person from one with a fat ass. Then again, some of you are retarded and autistic, so that may be connected to that perception.

• +1
Asians can distinguish an obese person from one with a fat ass. Then again, some of you are retarded and autistic, so that may be connected to that perception.
9 out of 10 would choose a skinny foid over that btw

9 out of 10 would choose a skinny foid over that btw
Never really understood that logic. I'd pick her over one of those anorexic girls who have the exact same face as her. Why do you have an issue with the body when her belly, waist and face all look good the same as the one of a skinny woman?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 23017
Amazing 10/10 @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane