Asian Side Profile Analysis

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
Let's get to it.

I should've said this in my previous thread but grading the face goes like this.

1. Side Profile
2. 3/4ths
3. Front

Why? It's simple. The majority of what makes someone attractive is their Dental Facial Growth (AKA the Mandible & Maxilla).

Someone who actually knows what they're talking about can accurately rate how good your 3/4ths view is, then at that point I wouldn't even need to see your face to rate you.

Now that why the side profile is so important, let's analyze a good Asian face.

I'm choosing Daniel Dae Kim, he's full Asian to my knowledge, and has great Dental Facial Growth.

I'll be using the same chart as last time, using angles 1-8 to analyze Daniel Dae Kim's Side Profile.

Daniel dae kim

^^Just incase you didn't know who he was.

Time to Measure.

Nasofrontal Angle 140.9°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Nasal Tip Angle 98.3°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Nasolabial Angle 103.3°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Nasomental Angle 143.1°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Labiomental Angle 141°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Facial Convexity 175.7°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Total Facial Convexity 153.2°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.

All Measurements here.

Alright, unlike Meeks, this guy was not only above the mean, but he had higher angles then every single asian included in the studies. This is because of 3 things. The projection of his Radix is wayyy above the average Asian. Then theres the insane forward growth of his maxilla. Lastly, His mandible is well grown, but really well grown compaired to the avg Asian.

I made a pretty good thread about skulls here.

So where does the avg Asian fit in here? You should be aiming to be above the mean in every angle, you don't have to be above the study like him, but being above the mean is fantastic.

SOME ABUSED BITCHES KEPT COMMENTING DUMB SHIT UNDER MY AFRICAN VERSION OF THIS THREAD AND I KNOW JUST WHY AND I'll BE MAKING A THREAD ABOUT:

WHY YOUR "ASCENSION" IS FUCKING FUTILE BECAUSE AN ABUSED BITCH WILL FOREVER HAVE AN ABUSED BITCH SUBCONSCIOUS.(DID YOU KNOW 95% OF YOUR CHOICES AND BASICALLY YOUR ENTIRE LIFE YOU DO WITHOUT CONSCIOUS THOUGHT? SO WHEN YOU COME IN MY THREAD BARKING I KNOW JUST WHY)

THEN I CANNOT WAIT TO TELL YALL ABOUT THE LINK BETWEEN RACISM AND YOUR SUB 5 ASS. (DID YOU KNOW THAT RACISTS ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING ABUSED DOGS ON PLANET EARTH, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE BELOW THE AGE OF 30)

AND THE BEST THING ABOUT THESE THREADS, IS I'll BE USING EXAMPLES OF ABUSED BITCHES FROM THIS VERY FORUM.

Hope the people who requested this thread liked it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, terrorblade, Bobbyboy and 9 others
Idk man I never found Daniel Dae Kim to be that attractive. He is handsome for an asian but his eyes falio him hard. Godfrey Gao and Simonas Pham are better looking

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18340, HQNPmaxxing and 6 others
Idk man I never found Daniel Dae Kim to be that attractive. He is handsome for an asian but his eyes falio him hard. Godfrey Gao and Simonas Pham are better looking
His zygo mass is too much imo

Pham is basically the best looking asian ive seen

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 1 other person
he looks like shit
just big bones.

Yea, he's not the "Best Looking" but has the best forward growth I've seen in an Asian.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Hu Bing mogs hard

mogged by birdcel gongyoo :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Birdcell
Let's get to it.

I should've said this in my previous thread but grading the face goes like this.

1. Side Profile
2. 3/4ths
3. Front

Why? It's simple. The majority of what makes someone attractive is their Dental Facial Growth (AKA the Mandible & Maxilla).

Someone who actually knows what they're talking about can accurately rate how good your 3/4ths view is, then at that point I wouldn't even need to see your face to rate you.

Now that why the side profile is so important, let's analyze a good Asian face.

I'm choosing Daniel Dae Kim, he's full Asian to my knowledge, and has great Dental Facial Growth.

I'll be using the same chart as last time, using angles 1-8 to analyze Daniel Dae Kim's Side Profile.

View attachment 1531008

^^Just incase you didn't know who he was.

Time to Measure.

Nasofrontal Angle 140.9°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Nasal Tip Angle 98.3°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Nasolabial Angle 103.3°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Nasomental Angle 143.1°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Labiomental Angle 141°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Facial Convexity 175.7°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.
Total Facial Convexity 153.2°. Above the mean, and above everyone else included in the study.

All Measurements here.

Alright, unlike Meeks, this guy was not only above the mean, but he had higher angles then every single asian included in the studies. This is because of 3 things. The projection of his Radix is wayyy above the average Asian. Then theres the insane forward growth of his maxilla. Lastly, His mandible is well grown, but really well grown compaired to the avg Asian.

I made a pretty good thread about skulls here.

So where does the avg Asian fit in here? You should be aiming to be above the mean in every angle, you don't have to be above the study like him, but being above the mean is fantastic.

SOME ABUSED BITCHES KEPT COMMENTING DUMB SHIT UNDER MY AFRICAN VERSION OF THIS THREAD AND I KNOW JUST WHY AND I'll BE MAKING A THREAD ABOUT:

WHY YOUR "ASCENSION" IS FUCKING FUTILE BECAUSE AN ABUSED BITCH WILL FOREVER HAVE AN ABUSED BITCH SUBCONSCIOUS.(DID YOU KNOW 95% OF YOUR CHOICES AND BASICALLY YOUR ENTIRE LIFE YOU DO WITHOUT CONSCIOUS THOUGHT? SO WHEN YOU COME IN MY THREAD BARKING I KNOW JUST WHY)

THEN I CANNOT WAIT TO TELL YALL ABOUT THE LINK BETWEEN RACISM AND YOUR SUB 5 ASS. (DID YOU KNOW THAT RACISTS ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING ABUSED DOGS ON PLANET EARTH, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE BELOW THE AGE OF 30)

AND THE BEST THING ABOUT THESE THREADS, IS I'll BE USING EXAMPLES OF ABUSED BITCHES FROM THIS VERY FORUM.

Hope the people who requested this thread liked it.

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0