Caucasoid Skulls vs African & Asian Skulls and how they influence your features.

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
TLDR: IDEAL SKULL HAS CAUCASIAN ORBITS, AFRICAN or CAUCASIAN VOMER BONE, AFRICAN MAXILLA and A CAUCASIAN MANDIBLE.

In today's lesson, we're talking about whether your life began or not.

Product 1597 main original 1415043930

As you can see, these are the 3 different skulls of African, Asian, and European (Caucasian).

They each have a different structure, and every MM influences how you look right now.

PART 1. THE ORBITALS

Orbits

(KEEP IN MIND THE AFRICAN SKULL IS LEFT, ASIAN MIDDLE, CAUCASIAN RIGHT)

Right away you can see that Caucasian Skulls have smaller & somewhat "Rectangular".

Africans & Asians lack this on the heavy average, and it's what influences the Eye Shape, Amount of Scleral Show, How much hooding you have, and your Brow Placement.

Average Eye Areas below of each race.
Blackeyes
Asianeyes
Whiteeyes

Right away, you can pick out a few things.
1. Africans and Asians have on avg. higher set brows
2. Africans on avg. have "Sunken Orbitals"
3. Asians on avg. have "Monolids"
4. Caucasians on avg. are the only one's to have True Almond Eyes. You likely haven't seen this IRL on Africans or Asians

But when they do....
Download 4

Download5

39afdbd8f89e1847f293f54579161ec0

Stunning... A true halo as an African or Asian is have Caucasiod Orbitals.

Part 2. THE RADIX / NOSE & MAXILLA

Max

You see what's happening inside the African and Caucasian Skull?

THE VOMER BONE TYPICALLY DEVIATES IN THESE SKULL TYPES. ASIANS GOT LUCKY.

Illu facial bones

This is why Caucasians & Africans have such different noses, while most asians have the same exact nose characteristics.
(Italic text wont turn the fuck off omg)

(Fixed it)

Ok, now let me show you the average African Nose compaired to the Average Caucasian Nose.

....Hey there... are you even reading??? There are no actual differences, they have the same "flaw". What really messes with it is climate.
Noseethnicities

Hyperleptorrhine comes from cold.
Hyperplatyrrhine comes from heat.

Way back when Africans we're brought from Africa, you know the first place they were forced to inhabit ...The South/South East.

The hottest states in the USA, and keep in mind there was no A/C or Fans, nothing. This is why if you come up to the north of the USA, you won't see money sterotypical "Black People Noses", especially if they're fammily has been here for generations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the Maxilla

Max

Same pic btw.

As most people here know. Asians lack forward growth, Caucasians hit or miss, but Africans, they are the most forward grown people you'll ever see, besides Native Americans.

Now what causes the "Flat Face" that's so common in Asians. Remember the Vomer Bone? Asians on avg. have a longer and straighter Vomer, which causes the radix to appear "Pulled Back", If Asians were to lower the radix, they'd immediately become "normal" done with this surgery.

That's why it's popular for them.

Now for Caucasians, the reason they're so hit or miss with forward growth compared to Africans.

Smaller Teeth, More Frequent Crowding, and Lower Arch Dimensions.

Africans have the exact opposite, with Larger Teeth, Less Crowding, and Higer Arch Dimensions.

Yup, it's that simple, if you're Causcasian just bonemash ur teeth bro...(Do NOT do this dumb sh*t EVER)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 4. The Mandible
Mandible

A few things to mention.
1. Asians on avg. have smaller mandible
2. Caucasians come 2nd
3. African Mandible in first place (Don't Celebrate yet).
4. The "Tilt" of your gonios, discussed here.

This is gonna be super quick.

Africans suffer from protrusion or prognathism because they rarely grow together properly.
Caucasian are close, but not quite due to one thing.

Long story short Africans and Caucasians need to read the last part of this thread, most (not all) need to fix their radix to imporve facial harmony. If you're Asian and have a good Radix keep reading.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 5 Diet. (Last Part)

UHHHHHHHHH KOREA DIET IS COPE DNRD.

The diet part sorta is cope, but hear me out.

Back then, eating was the activity, our undivided attention went to eating. Not anymore.

How many of you warm up your processed food, find your favorite show and start guzzling your food down so you can get back to doing what you like?

probably everyone here....

Look at this video of Drago Eating. (Skip to 38:50), then comeback.

Were your first thoughts "GOT DAMN...HE'S CHEWING HARD AF"

He's really not, this is how eveyone ate back then, with the full focus on breaking down the food as much as possible, this explains the (Recessed Jaw isn't Genetic) perfectly. Some people are indeed damned to have recessed jaws, but not nearly as much as today.
If you ask a question, I probably have an answer.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, try2beme, BrahminBoss and 47 others
read every single word.

quality thread my nigga keep it up :what:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, horizontallytall, Deleted member 16834 and 12 others

what type is my skull ?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
@PapiMew @Chad1212 @Alexanderr

this is BOTB worthy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel and Administrator
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, randomvanish, Mewton and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, subhuman incel and thecel
Are you Asian or atleast mixed with it? If so, looks like u got asian everything besides the Vomer Bone. Seeing your Facial Convexity would help me (side profile).
hapa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, subhuman incel and thecel
TLDR: IDEAL SKULL HAS CAUCASIAN ORBITS, AFRICAN or CAUCASIAN VOMER BONE, AFRICAN MAXILLA and A CAUCASIAN MANDIBLE.

In today's lesson, we're talking about whether your life began or not.

View attachment 1530875

As you can see, these are the 3 different skulls of African, Asian, and European (Caucasian).

They each have a different structure, and every MM influences how you look right now.

PART 1. THE ORBITALS

View attachment 1530877
(KEEP IN MIND THE AFRICAN SKULL IS LEFT, ASIAN MIDDLE, CAUCASIAN RIGHT)

Right away you can see that Caucasian Skulls have smaller & somewhat "Rectangular".

Africans & Asians lack this on the heavy average, and it's what influences the Eye Shape, Amount of Scleral Show, How much hooding you have, and your Brow Placement.

Average Eye Areas below of each race.
View attachment 1530889View attachment 1530890View attachment 1530891

Right away, you can pick out a few things.
1. Africans and Asians have on avg. higher set brows
2. Africans on avg. have "Sunken Orbitals"
3. Asians on avg. have "Monolids"
4. Caucasians on avg. are the only one's to have True Almond Eyes. You likely haven't seen this IRL on Africans or Asians

But when they do....
View attachment 1530894
View attachment 1530895

View attachment 1530897

Stunning... A true halo as an African or Asian is have Caucasiod Orbitals.

Part 2. THE RADIX / NOSE & MAXILLA

View attachment 1530900
You see what's happening inside the African and Caucasian Skull?

THE VOMER BONE TYPICALLY DEVIATES IN THESE SKULL TYPES. ASIANS GOT LUCKY.

View attachment 1530906

This is why Caucasians & Africans have such different noses, while most asians have the same exact nose characteristics.
(Italic text wont turn the fuck off omg)

(Fixed it)

Ok, now let me show you the average African Nose compaired to the Average Caucasian Nose.

....Hey there... are you even reading??? There are no actual differences, they have the same "flaw". What really messes with it is climate.View attachment 1530913

Hyperleptorrhine comes from cold.
Hyperplatyrrhine comes from heat.

Way back when Africans we're brought from Africa, you know the first place they were forced to inhabit ...The South/South East.

The hottest states in the USA, and keep in mind there was no A/C or Fans, nothing. This is why if you come up to the north of the USA, you won't see money sterotypical "Black People Noses", especially if they're fammily has been here for generations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the Maxilla

View attachment 1530921

Same pic btw.

As most people here know. Asians lack forward growth, Caucasians hit or miss, but Africans, they are the most forward grown people you'll ever see, besides Native Americans.

Now what causes the "Flat Face" that's so common in Asians. Remember the Vomer Bone? Asians on avg. have a longer and straighter Vomer, which causes the radix to appear "Pulled Back", If Asians were to lower the radix, they'd immediately become "normal" done with this surgery.

That's why it's popular for them.

Now for Caucasians, the reason they're so hit or miss with forward growth compared to Africans.

Africans have the exact opposite, with Larger Teeth, Less Crowding, and Higer Arch Dimensions.

Yup, it's that simple, if you're Causcasian just bonemash ur teeth bro...(Do NOT do this dumb sh*t EVER)
Part 4. The Mandible
View attachment 1530935

A few things to mention.
1. Asians on avg. have smaller mandible
2. Caucasians come 2nd
3. African Mandible in first place (Don't Celebrate yet).
4. The "Tilt" of your gonios, discussed here.

This is gonna be super quick.

Africans suffer from protrusion or prognathism because they rarely grow together properly.
Caucasian are close, but not quite due to one thing.

Long story short Africans and Caucasians need to read the last part of this thread, most (not all) need to fix their radix to imporve facial harmony. If you're Asian and have a good Radix keep reading.
Part 5 Diet. (Last Part)

UHHHHHHHHH KOREA DIET IS COPE DNRD.

The diet part sorta is cope, but hear me out.

Back then, eating was the activity, our undivided attention went to eating. Not anymore.

How many of you warm up your processed food, find your favorite show and start guzzling your food down so you can get back to doing what you like?

probably everyone here....

Look at this video of Drago Eating. (Skip to 38:50), then comeback.

Were your first thoughts "GOT DAMN...HE'S CHEWING HARD AF"

He's really not, this is how eveyone ate back then, with the full focus on breaking down the food as much as possible, this explains the (Recessed Jaw isn't Genetic) perfectly. Some people are indeed damned to have recessed jaws, but not nearly as much as today.
If you ask a question, I probably have an answer.
Excellent thread a few questions

1) How to improve nasal tip projectiom from the side?

2) I did really get the radix part, please can you explain with more images? what does the radix and how does it effect aesthetics and nasal aesthetics, didn't really grasp that part of your thread at all bro

3) How to get a more narrow prominent caucuasoid nose?

4) How to fix prognathism and what causes it?

Is this the reason why africans have good maxilas (debatable) and caucausoid bad ones, or "hit or miss" on average?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 16834, thecel and 2 others
This one was too high IQ for me.

But how come u don't refer sand/curry here? Is it cos they're just Caucasians??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Effortless and 4 others
This one was too high IQ for me.

But how come u don't refer sand/curry here? Is it cos they're just Caucasians??
....No one does studies on them...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Landorus, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 3 others
@gymcel7 he's back🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15556
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ahrimancel and subhuman incel

2) I did really get the radix part, please can you explain with more images? what does the radix and how does it effect aesthetics and nasal aesthetics, didn't really grasp that part of your thread at all bro

Is this the reason why africans have good maxilas (debatable) and caucausoid bad ones, or "hit or miss" on average?
boss ansswer this @Korea

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@Ethereal, my teeth are big native american trait or black?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099

#1 Rhino see.
#2 Radix effect the face because a male should have a prominent nasal bridge, for pics just look at Asian Noses vs White or Black ones.
#3 Rhino
#4 Prognathism is simply the over or undergrowth of the mandible or maxilla in relation to each other. Africans have this bcuz their madibles barely fit the skull most times. Fix it with surgery.

And yea about the teeth shit, Caucasians on avg have some baby ass teeth, but when they don't people like Tyler Maher become real.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, subhuman incel and AscendingHero
And yea about the teeth shit, Caucasians on avg have some baby ass teeth, but when they don't people like Tyler Maher become real.
High IQ asf🤩

Can you explain how big teeth correalate with mogger faces? and what do u they correlate specifcally? also how do arch dimensions affect the face?

And is true how the teeth are erupted and aligned affect the face significantly and having perfectly meshed 32 teeth supports the bones and soft tissues in many ways, can you expatiate?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and GandyIsNormie
High IQ asf🤩

Can you explain how big teeth correalate with mogger faces? and what do u they correlate specifcally? also how do arch dimensions affect the face?

And is true how the teeth are erupted and aligned affect the face significantly and having perfectly meshed 32 teeth supports the bones and soft tissues in many ways, can you expatiate?
Big teeth are caused by a larger Mandible, they don't "Cause" eachother, but instead come together, this was decided the day you were born.

The Arch dimensions moreso effect your palate witdh, technically a part of the mandible, but someone can have a Large Mandible, Large teeth, and a Small palate due to the Arches.

Like I said in the Asian side profile thread, your face is strongly correlated with your teeth, TOOTH EXTRACTIONS SLAY WHITE MEN. They need all their teeth, because they were already small.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, Mewton, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
High IQ asf🤩

I think big teeth = higher probability of wide jaw and forward growth (?)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Tyler Maher's teeth aren't that big

They're big but i've seen bigger, how does that cause his godly bones?
Mahers chin insane suifuel just lol

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Mewton and subhuman incel
All this text to something we already know: Caucasian skull is ideal

• +1
Reactions: nullptrs, BrahminBoss, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
All this text to something we already know: Caucasian skull is ideal
All you needed to do is read the TLDR and you wouldn't have posted this dumb shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, terrorblade and 4 others
Los dientes grandes son causados por una mandíbula más grande, no se "causan" entre sí, sino que se juntan, esto se decidió el día que naciste.

Las dimensiones del arco también afectan el ancho de su paladar, técnicamente una parte de la mandíbula, pero alguien puede tener una mandíbula grande, dientes grandes y un paladar pequeño debido a los arcos.

Como dije en el hilo del perfil asiático, tu rostro está fuertemente relacionado con tus dientes, LAS EXTRACCIONES DE DIENTES MATAN A LOS HOMBRES BLANCOS. Necesitan todos sus dientes, porque ya eran pequeños.
I have big teeth and despite having a somewhat narrow palate my jaw is wide (and my cheekbones are still a bit protruding I don't know if that has anything to do with it)

If I expand my palate does my jaw get wider or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman incel
All you needed to do is read the TLDR and you wouldn't have posted this dumb shit.
Bro just look at my post number :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Landorus, Ahrimancel and 1 other person
I have big teeth and despite having a somewhat narrow palate my jaw is wide (and my cheekbones are still a bit protruding I don't know if that has anything to do with it)

If I expand my palate does my jaw get wider or something?
Nah, the palate width doesn't mess with how wide you jaw is, just how wide your smile is. You only need to widen your palate if it's clinically narrow or if you want a better smile. Native Americans on avg. have the exact skull layout I described here, I'm guessing if you were below 14% BF, you'd look better.

EDIT: Go here -> Thread.

Like I said in the Asian side profile thread, your face is strongly correlated with your teeth,
It's simple, they're much bigger than the avg. white guy + I'd be my life he hasn't had a single extraction.
Then explain Jordan Barrett who had 8+ extractions in his childhood but still looks like a demi-god, especially during his prime

Explain??!!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Effortless, onfiresems, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
Then explain Jordan Barrett who had 8+ extractions in his childhood but still looks like a demi-god, especially during his prime

View attachment 1531128View attachment 1531129View attachment 1531130View attachment 1531131View attachment 1531132View attachment 1531134

Explain??!!
With pleasure.

8+ Extractions, this tells me they were removed for FUNCTIONAL REASONS.

Most people get extractions for cosmetic or "because the dentist said so" AKA Wisdom teeth.

When teeth are removed for functional reasons, the jaw is allowed to grow within the skull properly.

He's got African Forward Growth with a pretty Caucasian Mandible, signified by his need for 8+ extractions. Even Tyler Mayher isn't that forward grown and looks good, Barrett took it overboard and became an outlier of the rule.

I'd say, If he didn't have extractions, his jaw would've remanied the same, BUT pretty asymmetrical.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, terrorblade and 3 others
When teeth are removed for functional reasons, the jaw is allowed to grow within the skull properly.
How can u be so sure? Functional reasons like what? his teeth look big af here tho

His forward grown but how come he looks kinda recessed in some pics and god tier in others fwrd growth wise?

How can u be so sure? Functional reasons like what? his teeth look big af here tho
View attachment 1531140

His forward grown but how come he looks kinda recessed in some pics and god tier in others fwrd growth wise?
Functional Reasons: Eating, that's it.

We start off with 32 teeth, after wisdom removal 28.

I counted 2x he either has 27 - 28 teeth.

Not all extractions are in the mandibular reigon(Molars).

Like this. "Two Pegged Teeth"

Supernumerary teeth premolars

I suspect that a 6 or 5 of his extractions were like this. Maybe not as extreme, but the same case if u get what I'm trying to say.

That's the only way he's had 8 extractions is if he had 40 teeth. Did he confirm 8? If so, he has a ton of two pegged teeth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1533187

I suspect that a 6 or 5 of his extractions were like this. Maybe not as extreme, but the same case if u get what I'm trying to say.

That's the only way he's had 8 extractions is if he had 40 teeth. Did he confirm 8? If so, he has a ton of two pegged teeth.
I'm not sure, let me check his instagram and past threads here of him saying such

I'm not sure, let me check his instagram and past threads here of him saying such
Yea, I really doubt 8. A 40 toothed human wouldn't escpae the news.

• +1

View attachment 1533187

So son my next big question of the day is what causes big, tall, wide chins mechanically? (you can't say genes jfl)
Mahers chin insane suifuel just lol
Tyler maher insane lower third holy shit
Maher insane gigachad

What causes them? I how to get a big wide angular tall chin? at least from a bone theoretical perspectivr.

Yea, I really doubt 8. A 40 toothed human wouldn't escpae the news.
Really how? would it be because of the mere fact they had 40 teeth, or the size and angularity of their jaw if they did?

So son my next big question of the day is what causes big, tall, wide chins mechanically? (you can't say genes jfl)
View attachment 1533196View attachment 1533208View attachment 1533209View attachment 1533212View attachment 1533213View attachment 1533215View attachment 1533216View attachment 1533219View attachment 1533220View attachment 1533221View attachment 1533222

What causes them? I how to get a big wide angular tall chin? at least from a bone theoretical perspectivr.
The Chin is a part of the Mandible, so its growth theory would be inline with Part 4 and 5 of this thread.

With a shot in the dark, I'd say all these men ate "At the Dinner Table" and not guzzling it down infront of a TV.

The bite force has strong correlation with mandible witdh and height. This also leaves me to believe, these men probably retained atleast 30 teeth.

Also, yes genetics play a role, you can't invalidate that.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Ahrimancel and AscendingHero
Really how? would it be because of the mere fact they had 40 teeth, or the size and angularity of their jaw if they did?
No No. Not a single human being to my knowledge has had 40 teeth, that's why I don't think he's really had 8 extractions.

When I say make it on the news, I mean the same way random shit blows up for being unique.

• +1
@Korea what surgeries to make an Asian skull more Caucasian looking?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
@Korea what surgeries to make an Asian skull more Caucasian looking?
Usually the use is the Radix or too large Zygos.

So that would mean Radix Surgery and Zygo Shaving surgery will help.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and AscendingHero
Also, yes genetics play a role, you can't invalidate that.
Obviously but users here just like to throw it at everything when they can't explain something. How the chin looks in the sense of phenotype and race is obviously chin.

But craniofacial development success or lack thereof, not entirely genes at all.

With a shot in the dark, I'd say all these men ate "At the Dinner Table" and not guzzling it down infront of a TV.

The bite force has strong correlation with mandible witdh and height. This also leaves me to believe, these men probably retained atleast 30 teeth.
True.

But how would keeping all 30 teeth relate to chin and which teeth in particular?

Also would you say teeth height, especially molars would play a role in the height of the mandible?

I thought overchewing could overstress the teeth leading in tooth loss and shortening of the lower third?

Still i am still not comprehending the correlation between masticatory frequency, strength and size with chin height/wide/size/protrusion?

Usually the use is the Radix or too large Zygos.

So that would mean Radix Surgery and Zygo Shaving surgery will help.
Read your thread, but sometimes the formatting and lack of images doesn't help.

Didn't really get the vomer/radix part and how they influenced aesthetics? the big 26 fonts werent helping either.

Read your thread, but sometimes the formatting and lack of images doesn't help.

Didn't really get the vomer/radix part and how they influenced aesthetics? the big 26 fonts werent helping either.
I'm about to answer ur Q's btw.

And about the formatting, I tell yall everytime I'm new as fuck, but no one tells me how I should be formatting or what font size etc.

• +1
Maybe more T = more chin bones?

I'm about to answer ur Q's btw.

And about the formatting, I tell yall everytime I'm new as fuck, but no one tells me how I should be formatting or what font size etc.
View the other botb threads for inspiration is what i say in regards to formatting btw.