Asian women appeal only to High T men: The Science of Neotony explained, Caucasian women are a psyop.

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
It has come to my knowledge that many forum-goers like to actively bash the value and reputation of the racially SUPERIOR asian women as a whole.
Now, as the forums spokesperson for gook female supremacy I feel it is my responsibility to sort of clear out the water and dispell myths and other nonsense regarding asian women.

The race I am most attracted to is asian women, and that's the same for a lot of other people. And so, when you as someone who calls himself an "incel", labelize us high T men, you are actually engaging in a form of hate. Now you might ask, "Well, what goes on in your head, I always thought white women were better, that's a bit weird". And I would just tell you that, you simply do not have enough testosterone, because the truth is all humans practice a sort of "Yield Protection" as to not throw off the proper healthy balance of neoteny in offspring.
This can be proved by observing a study conducted in 2014 on men's preference for sexual dimorphic traits in women's faces,
Using an average femininity preference for each country, they found men's facial femininity preferences correlated positively with the health of the nation, which explained 50.4% of the variation among countries. We can extrapolate this data to also encompass healthy testosterone levels in both men and women as contributing to the overall health of the nation. The weakest preferences for femininity were found in Nepal and strongest in Japan. Isn't this interesting? Let's take a look at the average levels of male testosterone in these two countries.

No, that can't be right, Nepalese men are just low T cucks, let's compare the Japanese to Swedish men.

So according to the data, Japanese men on average, have higher testosterone levels than both their European and South Asian counterparts.
Let's take a look at the women from these countries and analyze their overall neoteny and cultures.

Actually, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see who out of these 3 women is the most feminine looking, let's move on to culture.
View attachment 1695326706143.jpeg
Actually, on second thought, never mind, this isn't even fair, Sweden is going through cultural destruction and Nepal is... well, they're a third world country. Let's just move on.

Wow, is it such a coincidence that men on dating apps respond the most to asian women?
Oh look, they also respond the least to black women, with black MEN responding the most to ASIAN WOMEN.
Let's glance at average testosterone levels between black men and their white counterparts.

You low T cucks better start getting injections now. ITS OVER FOR YOU IF YOU ARENT HYPER-ATTRACTED TO ASIAN GIRLS NIGGA

time and time again its been scientifically proven that women from the east asian orient have the highest measured levels of estrogen and facial femininity when compared to their caucasian and african counterparts.
Asian women have superior feminine bone structure and sexual dimorphism
asian females have soft supple skin and hooded eyes and overall soft features

They cannot be FOGGED they're UNFOGGABLE. Highest estrogen levels + most feminine facial features + best hair = unmoggable race for females
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL NIGGA

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS YOU LOW T SOY CUCKS, INJECT YOURSELF NOW
They cannot be mogged they're unmoggable
UNFOGGABLE

ITS FUCKING OVER IF YOU DON'T WANNA FUCK HER, INJECT YOURSELF WITH T NOW NIGGA
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE STRIVING FOR

DENY THE WESTERN BRAINWASHING AND ACT ACCORDINGLY

Attachments

• 1695325627764.png
    1695325627764.png
    21 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, HeightPilledum, GuyFromSingapore and 13 others
NOT EVEN A MM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, m0ss26, BrahminBoss and 2 others
@Lone Wolf @humanoidsub7 @Zer0/∞ @Xangsane @LightSkinNoob @ChickenDoozer @MulattoTrenMaxxer @Ozraelite @Gung-ho Asian @Rhodesia88 @GabachoCopium @WhoAmIReally @JCaesar @Emiqrox @skinnytwink @Squirtoutmabooty @Ellipsis @UndiagnosedSchizo @Joe Rogancel @Aypo129 @Eli @pessimistic

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30449, sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and 18 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
dnrd but race mixing destroys distinct ethnicities, the logical conclusion is that we all look like brown mutts.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
It has come to my knowledge that many forum-goers like to actively bash the value and reputation of the racially SUPERIOR asian women as a whole.
Now, as the forums spokesperson for gook female supremacy I feel it is my responsibility to sort of clear out the water and dispell myths and other nonsense regarding asian women.

The race I am most attracted to is asian women, and that's the same for a lot of other people. And so, when you as someone who calls himself an "incel", labelize us high T men, you are actually engaging in a form of hate. Now you might ask, "Well, what goes on in your head, I always thought white women were better, that's a bit weird". And I would just tell you that, you simply do not have enough testosterone, because the truth is all humans practice a sort of "Yield Protection" as to not throw off the proper healthy balance of neoteny in offspring.
This can be proved by observing a study conducted in 2014 on men's preference for sexual dimorphic traits in women's faces,
Using an average femininity preference for each country, they found men's facial femininity preferences correlated positively with the health of the nation, which explained 50.4% of the variation among countries. We can extrapolate this data to also encompass healthy testosterone levels in both men and women as contributing to the overall health of the nation. The weakest preferences for femininity were found in Nepal and strongest in Japan. Isn't this interesting? Let's take a look at the average levels of male testosterone in these two countries.
View attachment 2443887

No, that can't be right, Nepalese men are just low T cucks, let's compare the Japanese to Swedish men.
View attachment 2443884
So according to the data, Japanese men on average, have higher testosterone levels than both their European and South Asian counterparts.
Let's take a look at the women from these countries and analyze their overall neoteny and cultures.

View attachment 2443905View attachment 2443906View attachment 2443908
Actually, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see who out of these 3 women is the most feminine looking, let's move on to culture.
View attachment 2443914View attachment 2443916View attachment 2443918View attachment 2443925
Actually, on second thought, never mind, this isn't even fair, Sweden is going through cultural destruction and Nepal is... well, they're a third world country. Let's just move on.

View attachment 2443929
Wow, is it such a coincidence that men on dating apps respond the most to asian women?
Oh look, they also respond the least to black women, with black MEN responding the most to ASIAN WOMEN.
Let's glance at average testosterone levels between black men and their white counterparts.
View attachment 2443938
You low T cucks better start getting injections now. ITS OVER FOR YOU IF YOU ARENT HYPER-ATTRACTED TO ASIAN GIRLS NIGGA
View attachment 2443955
time and time again its been scientifically proven that women from the east asian orient have the highest measured levels of estrogen and facial femininity when compared to their caucasian and african counterparts.

View attachment 2443987
They cannot be FOGGED they're UNFOGGABLE. Highest estrogen levels + most feminine facial features + best hair = unmoggable race for females

View attachment 2443967View attachment 2443974
UNFOGGABLE
View attachment 2443975
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
View attachment 2443986

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, GuyFromSingapore and 3links2
I want a big booty asian gf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alton, HeightPilledum, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
japanese woman are peak asian genes, then korea, then china (massive genetic library), then rest are shit all brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, GuyFromSingapore, EnglandBadman and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and 3links2
good post

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Is she hapa?
No. Hapas can't look like that. She's british I think but I'd imagine she's of Scandinavian descent, maybe Scottish with viking admixture.

• +1
dnrd but race mixing destroys distinct ethnicities, the logical conclusion is that we all look like brown mutts.
View attachment 2444002
Europeans race-mixed for the entirety of their history, the Church approved race-mixing and condemned its opposition. One-race-only is a new concept based on the false pretense that ancient people did so. Can't cope against asian women looking better and not walling at 25 so you resort to mutt theory.

• +1
Reactions: URL code, NT Master and 3links2
BUGS THATS WHAT THEY ARE FUCKING BUGS
iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, rteme, Hottaco34 and 2 others
Europeans race-mixed for the entirety of their history, the Church approved race-mixing and condemned its opposition. One-race-only is a new concept based on the false pretense that ancient people did so. Can't cope against asian women looking better and not walling at 25 so you resort to mutt theory.
I understand this, but I think it is best to maintain ethnic boundaries as best as possible. and I do not find asian woman appealing because I grew up in an almost exclusively white environment.

Dnrd asian women are incel factories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Ricky212, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
I understand this, but I think it is best to maintain ethnic boundaries as best as possible. and I do not find asian woman appealing because I grew up in an almost exclusively white environment.
And that's fine, have your preferences. Race-mixing in the west will hardly impact the ethnicities themselves, since most people dont race-mix, and if they do, their children may not etc. it's also worth considering that the various ethnic groups still have their own nations wherein the vast majority of the population is racially homogenous, so there wont be a mutt world. Let the people have their fun.

• +1
Not a single word

picard too long didnt read GIF

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Akhi

View attachment 2443887

View attachment 2443884

View attachment 2443914View attachment 2443916View attachment 2443918View attachment 2443925

View attachment 2443929
View attachment 2443938
View attachment 2443955

View attachment 2443987

UNFOGGABLE
View attachment 2443975
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
View attachment 2443986

Jfl i have an asian gf but i don’t want kids with her cause i’m prolly gna make some abomination

• Hmm...
Reactions: URL code
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and 3links2
Yep, i suffer from a lot of signs of high T. Before puberty i liked white women. During/after puberty i only want asian women or very feminine looking white women. Asian women have a massive halo to me due to feminity and health+feminine personalitys.

• +1
Reactions: URL code, Deleted member 43374 and 3links2
Race mixing has always taken place but it's always been small number. Social media is amplifying it in 2023.

Jfl i have an asian gf but i don’t want kids with her cause i’m prolly gna make some abomination

Bruh, how does your dick get hard for a chink?

Im the only one on this forum who likes both Asian girls and White girls lul

this forum be like

race mixing is based when I do it but its cringe when other people do it

View attachment 2443887

View attachment 2443884

View attachment 2443929
View attachment 2443938
View attachment 2443955

View attachment 2443987

UNFOGGABLE
View attachment 2443975
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
View attachment 2443986

Asian Women do nothing for me, absolutely invisible unless legit Stacy tier.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
excellent thread, why is this not pinned

View attachment 2443887

View attachment 2443884
Imagine just typing in "average testosterone of male in ____", screenshotting the random numbers Google gave him, not actually checking your sources at all, and thinking that's a meaningful measurement in any way.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95

View attachment 2443887

View attachment 2443884

View attachment 2443929
View attachment 2443938
View attachment 2443955

View attachment 2443987

UNFOGGABLE
View attachment 2443975
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
View attachment 2443986

you’re a fucking dumbass retard if you think 100 ng/dl of testosterone affects anyone’s preferences, behaviors or thoughts in any way. Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Sick

View attachment 2443887

View attachment 2443884

View attachment 2443929
View attachment 2443938
View attachment 2443955

View attachment 2443987

UNFOGGABLE
View attachment 2443975
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
View attachment 2443986

Dnr dance

View attachment 2443887

View attachment 2443884

View attachment 2443929
View attachment 2443938
View attachment 2443955

View attachment 2443987

UNFOGGABLE
View attachment 2443975
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
View attachment 2443986

Cope 99% of Asian women don’t look like that. This is how most look:
71549DA2 723B 45CF B5AF 5AABC67FCBE6
View attachment 0E51CFCD-5197-4F60-A5F5-17A3B66B5694.webp
0BA46B4D AE97 4C31 A247 9D14C5DDD683

These asian women femme mog your average white woman to shreds
Keep gaslighting yourself. Majority of Asian women are sub foids that who are not feminine looking nor attractive. The attractive ones had surgery. The East Asian genes themselves are subhuman.
They get SURGERY to looks feminine because genetically they are not such as bone shaving: View attachment 15F81CAF-88DF-4CC5-A6E3-0F591DE3F725.webp

The average European woman fits their beauty standard more than them and mog ALL East Asian women including the attractive ones.

Keep gaslighting yourself. Majority of Asian women are sub foids that who are not feminine looking nor attractive. The attractive ones had surgery. The East Asian genes themselves are subhuman.
They get SURGERY to looks feminine because genetically they are not such as bone shaving: View attachment 2529483
The average European woman fits their beauty standard more than them and mog ALL East Asian women including the attractive ones.
Cope. You're the only one that believes this
Majority of men would choose an asian woman over a white one any day of the week. Asian women are the beauty standard

341234   Copy   Copy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Cope. You're the only one that believes this
Majority of men would choose an asian woman over a white one any day of the week. Asian women are the beauty standard

View attachment 2529490
View attachment 2529489
View attachment 2529488
They’re picking East Asian women because they’re the bottom of the barrel and therefore men will go for the easier option, not because they are feminine look. You’re coping so hard. Majority of East Asian women are subhuman with a face face. They’re women and men look the same because they all look androgynous. A Asian female can pass as a transman and vice versa because East Asian females aren’t feminine, they look like bloated androgynous sub foids unless they’re mixed with white and got surgery all 100% of these cherry picked women you posted LOL let’s compare the average faces:
D717BFFF 9A61 4278 9B05 09784D535AFC
EC6A2DF3 A5EF 4702 9E93 3903414563B1

Left could pass as an Asian man because East Asian both men and women have NO facial dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
They’re picking East Asian women because they’re the bottom of the barrel and therefore men will go for the easier option, not because they are feminine look. You’re coping so hard. Majority of East Asian women are subhuman with a face face. They’re women and men look the same because they all look androgynous. A Asian female can pass as a transman and vice versa because East Asian females aren’t feminine, they look like bloated androgynous sub foids unless they’re mixed with white and got surgery all 100% of these cherry picked women you posted LOL let’s compare the average faces:
View attachment 2529499 View attachment 2529501
Left could pass as an Asian man because East Asian both men and women have NO facial dimorphism.
there are also subhuman white women too. White women aren't always it.

They’re picking East Asian women because they’re the bottom of the barrel and therefore men will go for the easier option, not because they are feminine look.
Cope. Asian women are harder to get and top of the line.

https://repository.ubn.ru.nl/bitstream/handle/2066/28412/28412___.PDF?sequence=1

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"

Majority of East Asian women are subhuman with a face face.
Then why:

They’re women and men look the same because they all look androgynous.
Cope. Both asian women and asian men are more feminine than their white counterparts.

A Asian female can pass as a transman and vice versa because East Asian females aren’t feminine, they look like bloated androgynous sub foids unless they’re mixed with white and got surgery all 100% of these cherry picked women you posted LOL let’s compare the average faces:
D717BFFF 9A61 4278 9B05 09784D535AFC
EC6A2DF3 A5EF 4702 9E93 3903414563B1

Im pretty much gonna win the argument right here by posting this:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13506285.2018.1475437

Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces.

Also in that pic you posted the asian female is way more feminine than thr white female face composite.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Cope. Asian women are harder to get and top of the line.

https://repository.ubn.ru.nl/bitstream/handle/2066/28412/28412___.PDF?sequence=1

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"

Then why:

View attachment 2529505

Cope. Both asian women and asian men are more feminine than their white counterparts.

Im pretty much gonna win the argument right here by posting this:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13506285.2018.1475437

Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces.

Also in that pic you posted the asian female is way more feminine than thr white female face composite.
Hi clouder

• +1
Reactions: URL code

View attachment 2443887

View attachment 2443884

View attachment 2443929
View attachment 2443938
View attachment 2443955

View attachment 2443987

UNFOGGABLE
View attachment 2443975
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
View attachment 2443986

I literally explained all of this on this forum before asian are the most desired and attractive overall long-term. They have the lowets fat/obesity rates and age well, lowest divorce rates and low single mother rates. Iam i shocked the most femine looking women are desired and the most mascaline women aka blk women are not NO.

87 percent of black women are fat/obese in united states, for white women its like 42 percent for latina women its 50 percent for middle eastern women its 45 percent and for asian women its 18 percent.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I literally explained all of this on this forum before asian are the most desired and attractive overall long-term. They have the lowets fat/obesity rates and age well, lowest divorce rates and low single mother rates. Iam i shocked the most femine looking women are desired and the most mascaline women aka blk women are not NO.

87 percent of black women are fat/obese in united states, for white women its like 42 percent for latina women its 50 percent for middle eastern women its 45 percent and for asian women its 18 percent.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!