Asian women appeal only to High T men: The Science of Neotony explained, Caucasian women are a psyop.

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
other countries are literally making laws to make it hard or almost impossible for men to bring their asian wives/girl friends back to the husbands country. The law makers state its for protection of foreign women, but in reality most of these policies are pushed by females in government to reduce mating competition. The crazy part its not enough of those asian women entering those countries , the women just don't want so many to come in that the men get ideas to go over-seas and get other women and bring them back.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
other countries are literally making laws to make it hard or almost impossible for men to bring their asian wives/girl friends back to the husbands country. The law makers state its for protection of foreign women, but in reality most of these policies are pushed by females in government to reduce mating competition. The crazy part its not enough of those asian women entering those countries , the women just don't want so many to come in that the men get ideas to go over-seas and get other women and bring them back.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

It has come to my knowledge that many forum-goers like to actively bash the value and reputation of the racially SUPERIOR asian women as a whole.
Now, as the forums spokesperson for gook female supremacy I feel it is my responsibility to sort of clear out the water and dispell myths and other nonsense regarding asian women.

The race I am most attracted to is asian women, and that's the same for a lot of other people. And so, when you as someone who calls himself an "incel", labelize us high T men, you are actually engaging in a form of hate. Now you might ask, "Well, what goes on in your head, I always thought white women were better, that's a bit weird". And I would just tell you that, you simply do not have enough testosterone, because the truth is all humans practice a sort of "Yield Protection" as to not throw off the proper healthy balance of neoteny in offspring.
This can be proved by observing a study conducted in 2014 on men's preference for sexual dimorphic traits in women's faces,
Using an average femininity preference for each country, they found men's facial femininity preferences correlated positively with the health of the nation, which explained 50.4% of the variation among countries. We can extrapolate this data to also encompass healthy testosterone levels in both men and women as contributing to the overall health of the nation. The weakest preferences for femininity were found in Nepal and strongest in Japan. Isn't this interesting? Let's take a look at the average levels of male testosterone in these two countries.
View attachment 2443887

No, that can't be right, Nepalese men are just low T cucks, let's compare the Japanese to Swedish men.
View attachment 2443884
So according to the data, Japanese men on average, have higher testosterone levels than both their European and South Asian counterparts.
Let's take a look at the women from these countries and analyze their overall neoteny and cultures.

View attachment 2443905View attachment 2443906View attachment 2443908
Actually, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see who out of these 3 women is the most feminine looking, let's move on to culture.
View attachment 2443914View attachment 2443916View attachment 2443918View attachment 2443925
Actually, on second thought, never mind, this isn't even fair, Sweden is going through cultural destruction and Nepal is... well, they're a third world country. Let's just move on.

View attachment 2443929
Wow, is it such a coincidence that men on dating apps respond the most to asian women?
Oh look, they also respond the least to black women, with black MEN responding the most to ASIAN WOMEN.
Let's glance at average testosterone levels between black men and their white counterparts.
View attachment 2443938
You low T cucks better start getting injections now. ITS OVER FOR YOU IF YOU ARENT HYPER-ATTRACTED TO ASIAN GIRLS NIGGA
View attachment 2443955
time and time again its been scientifically proven that women from the east asian orient have the highest measured levels of estrogen and facial femininity when compared to their caucasian and african counterparts.
Asian women have superior feminine bone structure and sexual dimorphism

asian females have soft supple skin and hooded eyes and overall soft features
View attachment 2443987
They cannot be FOGGED they're UNFOGGABLE. Highest estrogen levels + most feminine facial features + best hair = unmoggable race for females
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL NIGGA

View attachment 2443967View attachment 2443974
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS YOU LOW T SOY CUCKS, INJECT YOURSELF NOW
They cannot be mogged they're unmoggable
UNFOGGABLE
View attachment 2443975
ITS FUCKING OVER IF YOU DON'T WANNA FUCK HER, INJECT YOURSELF WITH T NOW NIGGA
YOUR MIND IS POISONED
THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE STRIVING FOR
View attachment 2443986

DENY THE WESTERN BRAINWASHING AND ACT ACCORDINGLY
kind of high iq take, considering all the neckbeard asian chasers bald rapidly and grow facial hair insanely quick. high t does not equal good looking.