Asian women or Latinas, who do you prefer?

Asian or Latina?

• Total voters
Cute and squishy Asian women?
View attachment 2115263View attachment 2115264

Or the Latinas who are perceived to have closer proximity to white Europeans?
View attachment 2115265View attachment 2115266

Original thread by @swaggyp1

Inspired by @HeightPilledum
Hapas are the best of "both" tbh:

Giga High E HQNP neotenous face with Euro facial structure, or a decent [balanced] mix of both Asian and Euro, and possibly a lighter pheno [though I'll admit I personally prefer brunettes ngl].

Although Asians/Hapas are still pretty high E just like Latinas, they'll never reach the same amount of outright curviness as Latinas which is probably a result or either Latinos' diets/lifestyles, selective breeding for more desirable curvy traits, or even possibly due to some African blood mixed in.

However, they [Hapas] also carry the giga overpowered cute/kawaii halo, not to mention the Euro blood which can still account for some extra curviness to counter the flat/skinniness of the Asian blood [for Hapas at least], so they're definitely not at a complete disadvantage regardless.

In addition, although Latinas can be both very high E and curvy, they still a carry primitive pheno even if they're HQ, because the only way they can be more cute/NP is if they're skinnier and/or more Euro looking- so there's definitely a trade-off.

Besides, at the end of the day Latinas will only ever either look closer to being more Euro or at best just more a subpar quality version of a Hapa tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19294
According to you, are they Latinas?
Gettyimages 1350516410 2048x2048
Gettyimages 1441221609 2048x2048
BalmainFall2001Djpre6UmkAix

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hapas are the best of "both" tbh:

Giga High E HQNP neotenous face with Euro facial structure, or a decent [balanced] mix of both Asian and Euro, and possibly a lighter pheno [though I'll admit I personally prefer brunettes ngl].

Although Asians/Hapas are still pretty high E just like Latinas, they'll never reach the same amount of outright curviness as Latinas which is probably a result or either Latinos' diets/lifestyles, selective breeding for more desirable curvy traits, or even possibly due to some African blood mixed in.

However, they [Hapas] also carry the giga overpowered cute/kawaii halo, not to mention the Euro blood which can still account for some extra curviness to counter the flat/skinniness of the Asian blood [for Hapas at least], so they're definitely not at a complete disadvantage regardless.

In addition, although Latinas can be both very high E and curvy, they still a carry primitive pheno even if they're HQ, because the only way they can be more cute/NP is if they're skinnier and/or more Euro looking- so there's definitely a trade-off.

Besides, at the end of the day Latinas will only ever either look closer to being more Euro or at best just more a subpar quality version of a Hapa tbh.
Many hapas end up looking hispanic anyway

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Yes but I took the images off @swaggyp1 's thread

Plus we aren't comparing supermodels
Okay, but they look better than Asian supermodels, so I answered accordingly.

Girls off the side of the street are hotter than supermodels
Your threads have already shown that your standards are in the gutter.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Their indigenous admixture helps them look better than most fully European models though.