Asians are the new bbcs

best ive seen is some tall 6'2 asian guy with an asian gf

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and Marsiere214
I'm in uni rn and ive never seen an asian with a gf, they're all nerds who chill in the library

see a lot of low tier white guys with high tier asian gfs tho
Total cope. It’s the fresher girls only btw. Not even the 2nd years. Only the freshers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I’m dead srs
the cuckold part was an exagerating joke to show how absurd it would be for you to be larping,. I don't think you're making shit up, I believe what you're saying.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah he’s chatting shit. Blacks and Arabs still easily outslay an Asians here by a LARGE margin. It’s just that blacks and Arabs don’t date white girls most of the time blacks and Arabs are on their own or in ethnic gang packs. But they have GFs they jsut aren’t romantic as in they don’t go places with them. My friends who are black and Arab do this, I never seen them with white girls but they have baby mothers who are
Nope not chatting shit at all. Asians are killing it here

the cuckold part was an exagerating joke to show how absurd it would be for you to be larping,. I don't think you're making shit up, I believe what you're saying.
Thanks man. Legit no one believes me here. I’ve said this is some new phenomenon too and even I was confused

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and LooksOrDeath
East asians don't go after the same white girls as other ethnics tbh.
They do. asian/Indian men are just higher class/wealthier so they get needy girls. Low class ETHNJCS paki/black/Arab/white get girls from nightclubs and the like. Basically Asians have to run social circle game to get girls whislt ethnics just ONS girls on night outs. Blacks have their own night clubs where non black girls go to get blacked so it’s easier for them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and GuyFromSingapore
Do asian guys get with asian girls alot as well or is the classic WMAF couple more common

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and FailedNormieManlet
Total cope. It’s the fresher girls only btw. Not even the 2nd years. Only the freshers
yeah im talking about freshers too. literally never seen it

also all studies and data suggests asian male smv is only getting lower and lower

more and more asian girls are realizing how much better white guys are genetically (and this is undeniable) and realizing there's no punishment for dating outside ur race anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Marsiere214
Nope not chatting shit at all. Asians are killing it here
They ain’t killin shit I live in a place where there’s a lot of East Asians and they ain’t out slaying arab or black here and we live in the same country. I see them with more white women sure but that’s cos both are simp light triad races. There’s a reason why most new born mongrels are half black/white and half Arab/white and why they ain’t half Oreintal/white or curry/white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
They do. asian/Indian men are just higher class/wealthier so they get needy girls. Low class ETHNJCS paki/black/Arab/white get girls from nightclubs and the like. Basically Asians have to run social circle game to get girls whislt ethnics just ONS girls on night outs. Blacks have their own night clubs where non black girls go to get blacked so it’s easier for them
Again, different

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

also all studies and data suggests asian male smv is only getting lower and lower

View attachment 1903081

more and more asian girls are realizing how much better white guys are and realizing there's no punishment for dating outside ur race anymore
bro quit arguing with these gooks, they've seen the data and the studies and they ignore them.
always ignore the data deniers.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

View attachment 1903081

more and more asian girls are realizing how much better white guys are and realizing there's no punishment for dating outside ur race anymore
Those marriages are the millenial and older generation. Absolutely no one is getting married at 20. What's with the cope on every thread? Is it because ur a yellowfevercel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 21620
Do asian guys get with asian girls alot as well or is the classic WMAF couple more common
I’ve so far seen AMWF more than anything. I only see WMAF in older people. The younger Asian girls just stick with AM, although WMAF isn’t uncommon tbh

View attachment 1903081

Sfcel cope. I go outside and all I see is amwf. It’s fucking nuts. Btw this shit is very recent. Like I didn’t see this last year
They ain’t killin shit I live in a place where there’s a lot of East Asians and they ain’t out slaying arab or black here and we live in the same country. I see them with more white women sure but that’s cos both are simp light triad races. There’s a reason why most new born mongrels are half black/white and half Arab/white and why they ain’t half Oreintal/white or curry/white
Cope. Blacks are soon to be eclipsed. Media halo is running out for you guys

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21620, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
bro quit arguing with these gooks, they've seen the data and the studies and they ignore them.
always ignore the data deniers.
It doesn't even say white men lmao

the UK dating scene is something I will never comprehend. You need to make this a degree course with @forevergymcelling, @DoctorLooksmax, and @EverythingMattersCel .
I think he’s capping tbh I never see Asains with white women

Espeically not the international student ones they normally struggle to even make friends tbh and stick to their own circles

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

Espeically not the international student ones they normally struggle to even make friends tbh and stick to their own circles
I AM NOT LYING WTF! Dude why tf would I decide to lie. Okay. I’ll send proof at some point, and I want a formal apology!!!!!!!! Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 22135, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I’ve so far seen AMWF more than anything. I only see WMAF in older people. The younger Asian girls just stick with AM, although WMAF isn’t uncommon tbh

Sfcel cope. I go outside and all I see is amwf. It’s fucking nuts. Btw this shit is very recent. Like I didn’t see this last year

Sfcels keep talking about oldcel problems

Blacks cannot be overtaken by media halo when blacks are literwlly normie culture… the music, sports the fashion the icons the slang etc bbc culture nothing will overtake them, even K “POP” is based of black culture m entertainment is black niche.

I do agree on one part as I said to @Cheesyrumble i think the AWWM thing is an new world issue cos in the UK Asian women are 99% of the time with their men, I see more black and curry women with white men then Asian women. I think it’s a meme then again in uni all the Gook women were bbc and BWC only so I dunno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, FailedNormieManlet and Cheesyrumble

this.

lets not take into the fact that the average zoomer white female is 5'6 and the average zoomer asian male is 5'7.

it aint gonna happen. stop the cope and larp

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Truecel14, Marsiere214 and Cheesyrumble
this.

lets not take into the fact that the average zoomer white female is 5'6 and the average zoomer asian male is 5'7.

it aint gonna happen. stop the cope and larp
Talking out of ur ass yellowfevercel.

@ @Cheesyrumble i think the AWWM thing is an new world issue cos in the UK Asian women are 99% of the time with their men, I see more black and curry women with white men then Asian women.
cope ive literally only ever seen 1 asian woman with an asian bf and he was 6'2 and good looking and fashionmaxxed which is rare asf for an asian

all asian women here are hoes for white men

why would they pick a 5'7, 3 inch dick, mongoloid nerd with dark skin

over a

6ft, 6 inch dick, caucasoid with light skin

exactly. they do not.

its like saying you'd pick the 1 piece of bronze in a sea of gold

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've spoke to asian girls who basically implied they have begged to let their asian parents to pay for their uni in UK so they can secure some avg white dick

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14, Marsiere214 and GuyFromSingapore
cope ive literally only ever seen 1 asian woman with an asian bf and he was 6'2 and good looking and fashionmaxxed which is rare asf for an asian

over a

exactly. they do not.

Tales from Reno

I've spoke to asian girls who basically implied they have begged to let their asian parents to pay for their uni in UK so they can secure some avg white dick
That confirms it... @predeterminism alt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
Blacks cannot be overtaken by media halo when blacks are literwlly normie culture… the music, sports the fashion the icons the slang etc bbc culture nothing will overtake them, even K “POP” is based of black culture m entertainment is black niche.

I do agree on one part as I said to @Cheesyrumble i think the AWWM thing is an new world issue cos in the UK Asian women are 99% of the time with their men, I see more black and curry women with white men then Asian women. I think it’s a meme then again in uni all the Gook women were bbc and BWC only so I dunno
I think blacks have lost their cool factor tbh. They’re literally normie media. They’re normal, that’s it. They’re getting old and people are used to them. If a new show came out that had black people, no one would care, there’s too many of those.

Black women are loyal to black men tho ime. Or they fucked south Asian guys

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21620 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

over a

exactly. they do not.

Not all asain women have white bfs but thats probably cos only the top tier asain foid can secure white men- the rest just have ONS with white men and eventually settle for asain LTR

I think blacks have lost their cool factor tbh. They’re literally normie media. They’re normal, that’s it. They’re getting old and people are used to them. If a new show came out that had black people, no one would care, there’s too many of those.

Black men are fine, idk what ur talking about

over a

exactly. they do not.

Well your American so mayeb that’s true but in UK that’s not the case but the drunk China woman I have spoken 2 said that they mostly go for white guys, 2 said they fuck black dudes primarily though but that was at uni. But judging what I see most Gook are with their men. But OP is wrong in that Asian SMV is still far lower than black and lower than Arab SMV in the UK by a big margin

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

over a

exactly. they do not.

@Cheesyrumble and @PrinceLuenLeoncur told you this guy is SFcel just ignore tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
you’re 5’5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Marsiere214
you’re 5’5
And you’re still crying in my thread
Well your American so mayeb that’s true but in UK that’s not the case but the drunk China woman I have spoken 2 said that they mostly go for white guys, 2 said they fuck black dudes primarily though but that was at uni. But judging what I see most Gook are with their men. But OP is wrong in that Asian SMV is still far lower than black and lower than Arab SMV in the UK by a big margin
We don’t have Arabs where I live too.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Zoomer asians mostly stick with each other, anywhere in the world. Anything else is yellowfevercel cope. Too many tales from yellowfevercels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Blacks are fine their SMV is stagnant cos it’s super sky high already. As I said if niggas can’t get laid there’s literally black night clubs they can go to get laid by Whire Asian and yes even curry women (a lot of curry women go there I’ll film it next time and send you in PMs most of the curry women go there with their curry BFs though so it’s not as bad as it sounds) to fuck them. Blacks have 99 problems but fucking bitches ain’t one

Asians still struggle but their SMV is growing and I’m glad Asians need higher SMV to counter their whore women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and FailedNormieManlet
no bro most asians are dating indian girls
what kind of question is that op?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and LooksOrDeath
Asians still struggle but their SMV is growing and I’m glad Asians need higher SMV to counter their whore women
I've statistically proven asian male smv has not grown despite their media

and an SMV can not grow anyways. it is all about their🧬 which they can't change. which is why no one has ever dated them in the first place.

🧬🧬🧬

on the other hand. WMAF is statistically growing because asian females realize there is no punishment for dating outside their race to a superior genetic male anymore

• +1
Blacks are fine their SMV is stagnant cos it’s super sky high already. As I said if niggas can’t get laid there’s literally black night clubs they can go to get laid by Whire Asian and yes even curry women (a lot of curry women go there I’ll film it next time and send you in PMs most of the curry women go there with their curry BFs though so it’s not as bad as it sounds) to fuck them. Blacks have 99 problems but fucking bitches ain’t one

I’ve never heard of bbc clubs existing tbh. Yeah film it JFL. Do you mean clubs that just play rap music lol?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 21620
no bro most asians are dating indian girls
what kind of question is that op?
I'm asking if AMAF or WMAF is more common according to fnm. It's almost always the latter.

• JFL

and an SMV can not grow anyways. it is all about their🧬 which they can't change. which is why no one has ever dated them in the first place.

🧬🧬🧬

on the other hand. WMAF is statistically growing because asian females realize there is no punishment for dating outside their race to a superior genetic male anymore

View attachment 1903099
I feel like this debate can be settled very very quickly by doing a white normie in an asain country vs asain normie in a white country tinder experiment tbh. And we all know what the resutl will be. Honestly even a Chang in the west doesnt get the results a LTN white gets in SEA

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell

🧬🧬🧬

View attachment 1903099
Ur literally a retard. Why does Google trends search from Philippines matter? SEAmaxxer cope

I’ve never heard of bbc clubs existing tbh. Yeah film it JFL. Do you mean clubs that just play rap music lol?
R&B, trap etc. but nah these are clubs that girls just know A lot of black guys congregate and the women will go there. Some of these clubs have multiple floors with each genre but there’s alwyas a “BBC” floor, many pakis and arbas are there as well but if you look around you’ll see the only guys Slaying on the floor are black and mullatos. With shit like this Black SMV ain’t going nowhere, blacks are only incel if Aspie or super short/ugly it’s really that simple

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I'm asking if AMAF or WMAF is more common according to fnm. It's almost always the latter.
what a silly question you just asked on a "blackpill site"

-avg white male is 6ft, 6.5 inch dick, caucasoid(masc) white skin
-avg asian female is 5'2, needs 5 inch to satisfy, mongoloid(feminine)

-avg white female is 5'7, needs 8 inch dick to satisfy, caucasoid(masc), white skin
-avg asian male is 5'7, 3 inch dick, mongoloid(feminine)

which pair do you think are gonna date eachother, and which pair is the rarest possible pairing to exist statistically?

• +1
I feel like this debate can be settled very very quickly by doing a white normie in an asain country vs asain normie in a white country tinder experiment tbh. And we all know what the resutl will be. Honestly even a Chang in the west doesnt get the results a LTN white gets in SEA
U would be surprised. Whites are exotic because the country is 99% asian. The same shit happens to east asians in 95% white countries.

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
If this is true it’s proof that media matters a lot. It’s not true though

You guys read into the racepill too much. A chang will slay trust me I have seen it they will slay A LOT. Sure they won’t do as well as whitey on tinder but IRL in a club in social circle they will win. @Cheesyrumble i feel a lot of white guys are coping with racepill and think online dating stats hold up irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and Cheesyrumble
what a silly question you just asked on a "blackpill site"

-avg white male is 6ft, 6.5 inch dick, caucasoid(masc) white skin
-avg asian female is 5'2, needs 5 inch to satisfy, mongoloid(feminine)

-avg white female is 5'7, needs 8 inch dick to satisfy, caucasoid(masc), white skin
-avg asian male is 5'7, 3 inch dick, mongoloid(feminine)

which pair do you think are gonna date eachother, and which pair is the rarest possible pairing to exist statistically?
More asians are with asians. Big words doesn't make u correct. How much coping will u do because u are obsessed with asians?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and sub5inchcel
If this is true it’s proof that media matters a lot. It’s not true though
larp from 5'5 indian who is jealous of white male smv and will try do anything to bring it down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog and Marsiere214
U would be surprised. Whites are exotic because the country is 99% asian. The same shit happens to east asians in 95% white countries.
Bro guys who are literally incel in the west can move to SEA and fuck 4 girls a day if they want.

Do you really think the reverse is true?

GIGACOPE from you tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Marsiere214