Asians have the healthiest and the most concentrated sperm

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
I know this will make shitloads of skin cancer victims like @Predeterminism mad but it is what it is

Racial-Variation-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf

https://med.stanford.edu/content/da...-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf
search that up. Its from stanford. Also the average penis size in korea is 13.16cm according to https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
http://Racial-Variation-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf
I wonder how @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide will react to this. Cant wait to check the news in couple of days for another mass shooting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Bonapartis @BoneMAXXING @Xangsane @Vietnam @PubertyMaxxer @Pubertymaxxer3 @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, TeenAscender, Quantumphysics and 5 others
Water
Vietnamese Sperm creates 8 psl ubermensch

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Quantumphysics, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
@TsarTsar444 @John124 @john131333 @kvtthroat @Viceversus173

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21192 and 13 others
Bro you've posted this family in pretty much all 1.7k of your posts, even larped as the dude and the kid :trepidation: ...

They need to get a restraining order against you tbh. I know youre supporting them but you come ass a creep.
why are you so mad cumskin :trepidation::trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis
@Virgin at 29 😔 @khvirgin @bara @everythingmatters @Mouthbreath @Nims @Viceversus173 @Hero of the Imperium @Dystopian @AryanCharmander88 @masculinity @Zer0/∞ @Ronaldo37 @currycooper @curryboy123 @EthnicelAscension @Ethnicsmatter

So much for that sperm density when you have a FIVE INCH COCK
Screenshot 2022 08 19 110530

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
I know this will make shitloads of skin cancer victims like @Predeterminism mad but it is what it is

Racial-Variation-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf

https://med.stanford.edu/content/da...-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf
search that up. Its from stanford. Also the average penis size in korea is 13.16cm according to https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
http://Racial-Variation-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf
I wonder how @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide will react to this. Cant wait to check the news in couple of days for another mass shooting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Bonapartis @BoneMAXXING @Xangsane @Vietnam @PubertyMaxxer @Pubertymaxxer3 @Vermilioncore
That's one standard deviation lower than the western mean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
So much for that sperm density when you have a FIVE INCH COCK
View attachment 1828378
im not saying its massive, but bigger than most of u cumskins. Also bigger than ireland and UK. @Predeterminism has a 4.8 inch and he brags about it :lul::feelswhy::ogre:

• JFL
im not saying its massive, but bigger than most of u cumskins. Also bigger than ireland and UK. @Predeterminism has a 4.8 inch and he brags about it :lul::feelswhy::ogre:
Average white person has like 5.75 inch cock. Mine is 6.4 inch. We are not the same.

• +1
Reactions: John124
not saying its massive but bigger than what retarded @Predeterminism say. he thinks hes bigger because he has a 4.8 inch :lul::feelswhy:
damn lol

yeah if you don't have a mogger cock JFL what are you doing

if you're going to jbwmaxx at least be the biggest they will ever see in their life & ruin them for the local men

• JFL
@Virgin at 29 😔 @khvirgin @bara @everythingmatters @Mouthbreath @Nims @Viceversus173 @Hero of the Imperium @Dystopian @AryanCharmander88 @masculinity @Zer0/∞ @Ronaldo37 @currycooper @curryboy123 @EthnicelAscension @Ethnicsmatter
WTF why was I tagged in this shit?

I guess I'll bump your thread tho.

I know nothing about sperm myself and don't care about don't really care about Asians tbh.

This is definitely a gay thread tho op, talking about other men's sperm :feelsohgod:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
damn lol

yeah if you don't have a mogger cock JFL what are you doing

if you're going to jbwmaxx at least be the biggest they will ever see in their life & ruin them for the local men

View attachment 1828383

You would think that but @Predeterminism lives on his own pathetic delusional world. The average height in korea, for men in their 20s and 30s are 5'10 ish now too. So you also have to compete with that. The older generation are a bit shorter

This is definitely a gay thread tho op, talking about other men's sperm :feelsohgod:.
Nah trust me, insecure white boys talk about penises the most. I just posted this after @Predeterminism posted a thread based on his delusional world about korean men. For some reason hes obsessed with korea and penises :hnghn: he also did have a thread saying he has an inferior complex when it comes to korea jfl. Hes just coping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and Nims
Awesome read. Interesting. Looks like a solid study. Of course out of the sample taken the average of 5 inches with certainty was the average. A tad larger than I thought but we'll within what I would have thought if there was a range. If every Asian was measured properly (of course an impossibility) is it possible the true average can be 4.8 inches? Yes. But it can go the other way too. Outside of the study I was interested in how humans value landmark numbers. For example, 20 inch arms. Or 6ft tall. 100kgs etc. In Europe I've noticed men will have an ideal when they start lifting. I want to be "190cm tall 100kgs!" Where as in America you'll more often hear " 6ft tall 200lbs!" . Both peoples are shooting for the same kind of ideal physique but because the mathematical measurment scales differ AND the landmark whole numbers differ, the actual measurements are markedly different. Same goals though visually. I've noticed the 400lb bench in America is the 200kgs bench elsewhere. Landmark numbers.
With this, is it possible that the whole number 13cm or 5 inches was biasedly wanting to be attained? Would the indivisuals running the study more likely round UP to these landmark numbers if a measurment was close? Perhaps. A one off thought. But! It would have an impact of a few mm over a large sample. The real question is haha who really cares about such a detailed measurment! I guess we do lol.
With that said. A solid 5 inch dick isn't bad size at all. Most woman see a 5 incher as average. Nothing wrong. Not small. More to say

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
also why are asians getting bigger the average in my area they're taller than whites.i live in california

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Beetlejuice and stickyblickyhuh
Means nothing without a mechanism of action.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Another day another racebait

also why are asians getting bigger the average in my area they're taller than whites.i live in california
facts dude. Im 5'11 but im like one of the short ones among my korean friends. I wouldnt say my friends are extremely tall but most are 6 flat or an inch or two over 6. crazy. the average height in korea among people up to their 30s are 5'10. Its the older generation thats making it 5'-9ish on the average height statistics

absolutely based, precisely what i would expect from high t east asians

EXCEPT for vietcucks like @Vietnam, they are south east asian & low t in general

@fras @Beetlejuice @Shrek2OnDvD @Thyroidoverrope33

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, fras and Beetlejuice
thats why the asian population is so big

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
absolutely based, precisely what i would expect from high t east asians

EXCEPT for vietcucks like @Vietnam, they are south east asian & low t in general
Vietnamese are genetically east asians you stupid monkey :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@subtochad @russiancel @chadtindermoney @Lonely @rapidinshallah @.... @Gallowglass @MaxxedoutCurry @Bitchwhipper2 @MOGMASTER69 @KING REIDYZ

@Predeterminism i know u are avoiding this thread on purpose. Because once you actually know the truth (which im sure u already do but just choose to live in ur delusional coping world) you will overdose on ur anti depressant... oh wait u cant afford those because u had to treat ur skin cancer :lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Asian men are the Trojan horse. Incel phenotype but Chad sperm.

That’s why u posted this💀💀I’m half Asian but I have a white dad

haha
i came on this forum to make fun of cumskins and shitskins. People like @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide tried but i shut them down quick. Both probably had their guns to their nonexisting turtle chin at one point while talking to me :lul::ROFLMAO:

also elliot rogers 2.0?

i came on this forum to make fun of cumskins and shitskins. People like @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide tried but i shut them down quick. Both probably had their guns to their nonexisting turtle chin at one point while talking to me :lul::ROFLMAO:

also elliot rogers 2.0?
Elliot could have slayed. Fortunately I’m not screwed in the head and pull hoes

8C03AD82 2623 443E AD4E 9676E0D7A62B

Attachments

• DE71EA48-9E57-4FE5-9E6E-781F70230D6B.jpeg
    DE71EA48-9E57-4FE5-9E6E-781F70230D6B.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 0
Elliot could have slayed. Fortunately I’m not screwed in the head and pull hoes
bro he could not. He was ugly as fuck :ROFLMAO: he got that turtle chin from his white dad.

If Er was a teen in 2022 he could easily slay
i dont think so tbh. He was def not a pretty boy. He looked like he didnt fit on the pretty soft boy or the sharp chad look. He was neither. And im really saying this unbiased

i dont think so tbh. He was def not a pretty boy. He looked like he didnt fit on the pretty soft boy or the sharp chad look. He was neither. And im really saying this unbiased
Maybe

@JAWISLAW @Toth's thot @jaw_is_law @Francis777H @jfcage

@StuffedFrog @zv1212 @Mongrelcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back