Asians have the healthiest and the most concentrated sperm

I cant participate in threads with @Cheesyrumble his autism is higly infectous
@Predeterminism autism is higher. Not only does he have stage 4 skin cancer but he has stage 3 autism

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@Predeterminism autism is higher. Not only does he have stage 4 skin cancer but he has stage 3 autism
i agree. however i've become tolerant to prederminism's specific strain of autism, im basically him but better as we are both manlets but hes some philipino twink or some shit honestly i forgot but what i do know is that actually i forgot that shit too innit

i agree. however i've become tolerant to prederminism's specific strain of autism, im basically him but better as we are both manlets but hes some philipino twink or some shit honestly i forgot but what i do know is that actually i forgot that shit too innit
dude hes filipino? i was calling him a stage 4 skincancer victim this whole time

I know this will make shitloads of skin cancer victims like @Predeterminism mad but it is what it is

Racial-Variation-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf

https://med.stanford.edu/content/da...-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf
search that up. Its from stanford. Also the average penis size in korea is 13.16cm according to https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
http://Racial-Variation-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf
I wonder how @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide will react to this. Cant wait to check the news in couple of days for another mass shooting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Bonapartis @BoneMAXXING @Xangsane @Vietnam @PubertyMaxxer @Pubertymaxxer3 @Vermilioncore
First of all, I hate it when people post links to shit we have to download. Just post the content here (screenshots, quotes, etc.).

I haven't read it, but if the idea is that Asian semen has a greater concentration of actual sperm, then there is an evolutionary theory behind this. The idea is that people with more sexual competition would have greater seminal volume, which would help "flush out" another man's sperm from a woman's vagina, even if the actual concentration of sperm in the semen is lower.

i
First of all, I hate it when people post links to shit we have to download. Just post the content here (screenshots, quotes, etc.).

I haven't read it, but if the idea is that Asian semen has a greater concentration of actual sperm, then there is an evolutionary theory behind this. The idea is that people with more sexual competition would have greater seminal volume, which would help "flush out" another man's sperm from a woman's vagina, even if the actual concentration of sperm in the semen is lower.
its just a pdf brotha. Im not smart enough to put hacks on links

Hahaha. Over for low sperm mobility cumskins.

Oh god I cant believe you actually are real, I mean how pathetic can you be? you are a ugly low t boneless Asian retard that's spamming a incel forum about asians subhumans. Its funny because while you are riding your bike like a little nerd incel kid and crying on incel forums your "pretty" asian women are drooling and getting gangbanged by white guys :feelskek::feelskek:

I’ll make sure to swallow next time I giving head to an asian

Literally no one cares or asked about this

Oh god I cant believe you actually are real, I mean how pathetic can you be? you are a ugly low t boneless Asian retard that's spamming a incel forum about asians subhumans. Its funny because while you are riding your bike like a little nerd incel kid and crying on incel forums your "pretty" asian women are drooling and getting gangbanged by white guys :feelskek::feelskek:
lol. didnt read the whole thing i already knew u were off ur meds. stay mad shitskin.

Boneless? east asians have one of the best jaw genetic, with some japanese as an exception. So keep coping. U smell just like ur skin color like every shitskin. And the fact that u remember i bike shows that i live in ur head rent free. Search up Palos Verdes fag, like i said, a house here cost more than what ur whole past 10 generation made in their life time JFL :lul::lul::lul: and im being serious too, literally

In Palos Verdes there are more AMWF couple because its the hills. And i cant take a shitskin seriously when his past 10 generation wealth cant even afford a year rent here :lul::ROFLMAO: probably takes 1000 shitskins generation to buy a house here:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
In Palos Verdes there are more AMWF couple because its the hills. And i cant take a shitskin seriously when his past 10 generation wealth cant even afford a year rent here :lul::ROFLMAO: probably takes 1000 shitskins generation to buy a house here:feelswhy::feelswhy:
This is what the average asian you are defending looks like, literally 0 smv. How is anyone supposed to be attracted to this? also its not cheerpick i legit took first picture that came up

Girls only get wet by 0.5% of asian males and those are the kpop maxxed koreans which are rare as fuck rest of the asians are like robots living and playing mobile games like the nerds they are and btw everyone is making fun of how small the asian dick is

This is what the average asian you are defending looks like, literally 0 smv. How is anyone supposed to be attracted to this? also its not cheerpick i legit took first picture that came up
View attachment 1829619
thats an ugly japanese. Even yet, he is more desirable than u shitskins. And u know thats a fact

Girls only get wet by 0.5% of asian males and those are the kpop maxxed koreans which are rare as fuck rest of the asians are like robots living and playing mobile games like the nerds they are and btw everyone is making fun of how small the asian dick
i literally posted the stats on penis size but keep believing ur delusion. Just stop scamming old cumskins and asking for "bobs and vagene" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also if u ever go to south korea u will literally commit suicide because ur cope behind the screen wont protect u. Too bad u wasted all ur money on lightening cream and not on antidepressant

Girls only get wet by 0.5% of asian males and those are the kpop maxxed koreans which are rare as fuck rest of the asians are like robots living and playing mobile games like the nerds they are and btw everyone is making fun of how small the asian dick is
both u and @Predeterminism wasted all ur money on shit so yall cant afford ur pills :lul::feelswhy:

i literally posted the stats on penis size but keep believing ur delusion. Just stop scamming old cumskins and asking for "bobs and vagene" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also if u ever go to south korea u will literally commit suicide because ur cope behind the screen wont protect u. Too bad u wasted all ur money on lightening cream and not on antidepressant
Listen you little shit, 5 inches is nothing. Negroes have double that. You are so retarded its insane you are proud and bragging that your race has smallest dick in the world

Listen you little shit, 5 inches is nothing. Negroes have double that. You are so retarded its insane you are proud and bragging that your race has smallest dick in the world
heard that u are 5'4. Imagine being a shitskin and 5'4. That is shorter than those filipinos :lul::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Korea is bigger than UK and Ireland u dumb midget :ROFLMAO::lul: 5'4 shitskin? no wonder u are bitter. I would be too :lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

heard that u are 5'4. Imagine being a shitskin and 5'4. That is shorter than those filipinos :lul::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Korea is bigger than UK and Ireland u dumb midget :ROFLMAO::lul: 5'4 shitskin? no wonder u are bitter. I would be too :lul::lul::ROFLMAO:
I dont get it, i have claimed multiple times im subhuman, just like you otherwise you wouldnt be wasting your time on a incel forum defending gooks. You are so ugly that you know its not worth time defending yourself

I dont get it, i have claimed multiple times im subhuman, just like you otherwise you wouldnt be wasting your time on a incel forum defending gooks. You are so ugly that you know its not worth time defending yourself
and i have claimed multiple times that i dont need this forum. I came to this forum to make fun of fags like u:shitskins and cumskins. Im not wasting my time, im on this forum after workouts and cycling to give my body recovery time. Thats not wasting my time. U wouldnt know though, because yknow, u are a shitskin :lul::feelswhy:

and check my comment i made under ur thread about being unmotivated (predictable), its getting more likes and reaction that ur whole post:lul::feelswhy:

and i have claimed multiple times that i dont need this forum. I came to this forum to make fun of fags like u:shitskins and cumskins. Im not wasting my time, im on this forum after workouts and cycling to give my body recovery time. Thats not wasting my time. U wouldnt know though, because yknow, u are a shitskin :lul::feelswhy:
you are literally a short yellow ricecel thats coping with cycling, i wonder why you havent showed your subhuman face yet

you are literally a short yellow ricecel thats coping with cycling, i wonder why you havent showed your subhuman face yet
Ive stated multiple times im 5'11? a 5'4 shitskin keeps on believing false reality to make himself feel better. Just like how the small indian group at my school hated the korean club because literally all of the indian and middle eastern girls participated in korean club instead of the desi club :ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Also my bike is 2,500 dollars. Search up priority bike. Im showing u things u have never seen in ur shitskin life :ROFLMAO::ogre::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy:

please make more things up for me. Its genuinely funny how far u would go :ROFLMAO::feelswhy: Just searched up the average annual salary in india, and my bike is literally more than 10 percent of their annual salary jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy:

its wild how gooks just CAN NOT cope with the heightpill
I see all the time online , from you and other
the mental gymnastics and cherrypicking they make to avoid facing the truth about getting heightmogged by whites
let me post this just once for you and your gook friends like @Coping-Pinkcel
data from UK is taken from oldcels and teenagers :jfl: so isnt valid
enjoy getting height mogged coping gook

Last edited:
please make more things up for me. Its genuinely funny how far u would go :ROFLMAO::feelswhy: Just searched up the average annual salary in india, and my bike is literally more than 10 percent of their annual salary jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy:
stickyblickyhuh JFL what kind of faggot zoomer name is that anyway? you dont need a priority bike you need a priority rope. Anyways i dont like bragging about wealth but im in the US living in a expensive house and not having to work :lul::lul: unlike you retard, slaving and riding a bike like cuck while the asian foids are getting gangbanged by whites

oh
oh shit nevermind. Some sources say they make less than 10k a year as average. So its literally more than 20 percent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswah::feelswhy: my bad for my misinfo jfl

oh

oh shit nevermind. Some sources say they make less than 10k a year as average. So its literally more than 20 percent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswah::feelswhy: my bad for my misinfo jfl
So low iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: legit feeling bad for you that you are investing your life in kpopmaxxed asians and bragging that they get white girls :lul::lul: meanwhile you get nothing

yea
its wild how gooks just CAN NOT cope with the heightpill
I see all the time online , from you and other
the mental gymnastics and cherrypicking they make to avoid facing the truth about getting heightmogged by whites
let me post this just once for you and your gook friends like @Coping-Pinkcel
data from UK is taken from oldcels and teenagers :jfl:
enjoy getting height mogged coping gook
View attachment 1829666
View attachment 1829668
View attachment 1829672
View attachment 1829671
yeah its 5'9 including the older generation. The ones that are born after the 90s are on average 5'10. Know ur shit before talking fagboy before i shut u down too and make u go on pills

So low iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: legit feeling bad for you that you are investing your life in kpopmaxxed asians and bragging that they get white girls :lul::lul: meanwhile you get nothing
u going to ignore the fact that my bike is literally worth more than a couple months of the average salary in india? JFL. Im finding more and more sources saying its lower jfl

yea

yeah its 5'9 including the older generation. The ones that are born after the 90s are on average 5'10. Know ur shit before talking fagboy before i shut u down too and make u go on pills
retard
didnt even look at the age range :feelsuhh:
the studies were made on men in their twenties

retard
The one i read was 5'10. Its one inch difference from ur statistics. I know an inch for u is a lot u dumb fag :ROFLMAO: so no surprise u would use this as a gotcha moment

retard
Future chad? Very optimistic username for a fag that takes this forum seriously :ROFLMAO::LOL::feelswhy: should be "living-abortion-ad Suicide"

Future chad? Very optimistic username for a fag that takes this forum seriously :ROFLMAO::LOL::feelswhy: should be "living-abortion-ad Suicide"
your comebacks and insults are shit
gooks are shorter than cumskins,my point was made
no need to argue any longer
bye

we are the same height as american according to ur stats and the same as russian. U are actually retarded. Bye fag. I know talking to me makes u want to commit suicide because i trigger the reality and ur autism. Both at the same time :lul: two birds with one stone bitch :lul::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy:

your comebacks and insults are shit
gooks are shorter than cumskins,my point was made
no need to argue any longer
bye
Awww why u quitting so quickly. Told u i would shut u down. Mr. "one inch is a big deal for me" :lul::ROFLMAO: of course it would

u going to ignore the fact that my bike is literally worth more than a couple months of the average salary in india? JFL. Im finding more and more sources saying its lower jfl
I dont give a shit about india

we are the same height as american according to ur stats and the same as russian. U are actually retarded. Bye fag. I know talking to me makes u want to commit suicide because i trigger the reality and ur autism. Both at the same time :lul: two birds with one stone bitch :lul::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy:
using another of @Coping-Pinkcel fallacies
america has 13 percent negroes and 5 percent gooks and some spics making the height not representative of whites, and this one study on wikipedia is 20+ so it included oldcels
the racial breakdown is all that matters and states the average white american is 178cm whilst the average asian american 172 cm
low iq asf

america has 13 percent negroes and 5 percent gooks and some spics making the height not representative of whites, and this one study on wikipedia is 20+ so it included oldcels
the racial breakdown is all that matters and states the average white american is 178cm whilst the average asian american 172 cm
low iq asf
niggers are in general better shape and size than the cumskins. U cant use stats from africa where they are lacking basic food and water. The fact that i had to inform u this shows how slow you are. ughhh ughhh ughh ugh ugh! :feelswhy::feelswhy::lul:

niggers are in general better shape and size than the cumskins. U cant use stats from africa where they are lacking basic food and water. The fact that i had to inform u this shows how slow you are. ughhh ughhh ughh ugh ugh! :feelswhy::feelswhy::lul:
Also in my area, me being 5'11, I still tower over a lot of cumskins. probably because im actually 5'11 without shoes and dont lie about my height. WIth shoes, im 6 half

low iq asf
the diet from those oldcels era is way better than what it is now. So the fact that u think the older generation in america is lower the average height in america makes u again, a retard. Who wouldve known. You sir, are a retard. Get that in ur head

I dont give a shit about india
I can tell. U also dont give a shit about ur own life too. Sad. Honestly, find Jesus brotha. This is the only moment where ill be authentic and kind to you

the diet from those oldcels era is way better than what it is now. So the fact that u think the older generation in america is lower the average height in america makes u again, a retard. Who wouldve known. You sir, are a retard. Get that in ur head
I don't think you've made a single true statement since earlier
the suifel is that people get literally shorter with age , you can be 175 at 20 and become 172 at 85
so oldcels are shorter
also the racial breakdown is made in america not africa :feelsuhh:

I don't think you've made a single true statement since earlier
the suifel is that people get literally shorter with age , you can be 175 at 20 and become 172 at 85
so oldcels are shorter
also the racial breakdown is made in america not africa :feelsuhh:
old people do get shorter once they reach the super old age range but does the study u stated specify that? And you are saying the small minority is enough to skew the statistics? jfl. According to u, 175 and 172 is a 3 cm difference. And you are saying because of that and others, its skewing ur belief that the average hegiht for weights are way above. jfl. Keep coping :ROFLMAO::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back