Asians have the healthiest and the most concentrated sperm

I don't think you've made a single true statement since earlier
the suifel is that people get literally shorter with age , you can be 175 at 20 and become 172 at 85
so oldcels are shorter
also the racial breakdown is made in america not africa :feelsuhh:
and of course now u are getting triggered by cms jfl :lul::ROFLMAO::feelswhy: like i said before, im 5'11 without shoes and im towering over lots of whites in my area :lul::feelswhy:

I don't think you've made a single true statement since earlier
the suifel is that people get literally shorter with age , you can be 175 at 20 and become 172 at 85
so oldcels are shorter
also the racial breakdown is made in america not africa :feelsuhh:
and its not just me. My korean friends are usually 6 flat or an inch or 2 above 6. Come to the the beach side of LA once in a while eh? Heard the people at silicon valley are tall too now

Bro you've posted this family in pretty much all 1.7k of your posts, even larped as the dude and the kid :trepidation: ...

They need to get a restraining order against you tbh. I know youre supporting them but you come ass a creep.
bro is a schizo LM poster what did u expect

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I can tell. U also dont give a shit about ur own life too. Sad. Honestly, find Jesus brotha. This is the only moment where ill be authentic and kind to you
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

they can take all the dorrito nose southeast asians jfl. U are acting like i care. :ROFLMAO: let the whites take all the mentally bitches. Doing us the favor:ogre:

also found a reddit berkeley post talking about the one u posted. they are roasting the shit out of her. Not everyone is retarded like u and the dorrito noses :ROFLMAO::lul::feelswhy:

why do you cope with a country that's not yours you stupid fucking paki :lul::lul::lul:
your country is so shitty that you had to leave that shithole to get a better life? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
retarded gook you said i lived in a shithole when i don't even live in vietnam 😂😂😂😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
retarded gook you said i lived in a shithole when i don't even live in vietnam 😂😂😂😂
why are you comparing netherlands to vietnam
YOURE A FUCKING PAKI :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Gengar
why are you comparing netherlands to vietnam
YOURE A FUCKING PAKI :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
flat faced gook got RICED by my Chinese brothers and he's still mad about it, 😂😂

flat faced gook got RICED by my Chinese brothers and he's still mad about it, 😂😂
haha paki changed the subject out of the blue
reminder your country is a literal shithole
on top of that youre a slave for 3 inch micro chink dick

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking paki chink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Users who are viewing this thread

Back