registerfasterusing
Rehi!👋😾
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2024
- Posts
- 27,934
- Reputation
- 49,616
and I will answer
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

which Irish oneIs an Irish one good![]()
Favorite pheno?and I will answer
tronderFavorite pheno?
I really don’t know what one I am tbhwhich Irish one
show faceI really don’t know what one I am tbh
Brown hair and tan if that help I don’t know shit about Phenos
slightly above averageopinion on trans med?
yamoidwhat is bgm phenotype
rank your top 3 phenos in MENAslightly above average
Savolaxid mogs am i riteand I will answer
for native to mena it would be irano nordid, proto iranid, and east med probablyrank your top 3 phenos in MENA
how can i accurately defer my pheno?for native to mena it would be irano nordid, proto iranid, and east med probably
what ethnicities are uhow can i accurately defer my pheno?
im mixed with a few countries so i dont exactly suit one pheno
u can guess my phenotype?and I will answer
Sent you a dmwhat ethnicities are u
yeahu can guess my phenotype?
need a better photo
goblinView attachment 5724818What’s his pheno
i dont know whats my ethnicity to be honest, i never asked myself this question, i dont take many photos for privacy reasons , i do thinks where i need to stay "anon" im from italy thoneed a better photo
whats ur ethnicity
True black irishView attachment 5724818What’s his pheno
Just a GodView attachment 5724818What’s his pheno
The best pheno for looks?and I will answer
Atlanto medThe best pheno for looks?
Atlanto med + beridRira pheno?
Are Slavs uglyand I will answer
dependsAre Slavs ugly
idk Asian phenos
like all or just eastidk Asian phenos
Big Ltronder
east and southeastlike all or just east
What abt north atlantidAtlanto med
It’s good, not the best thoWhat abt north atlantid
carried by color features shit for the restWhat abt north atlantid
Its not bad it’s basically an exotic nordidcarried by color features shit for the rest
Its perfect in mixture w a robust phenoIts not bad it’s basically an exotic nordid
JBEE
yeah paleo na mogs hardIts perfect in mixture w a robust pheno
Usually no ueecarried by color features shit for the rest
Usually no uee
What is the no1 phenos morph
What is the no1 phenos morph