Ask people Money in the street

M

Mogged99

Iron
How do you think about ask people in the street 2€ for the bus or the train guys (I Say that I forgot the pocket at home)? I have do this for a month every day and now I have like 1000€. I change the city where I ask the money every day (max 2 hours far from my city).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, Dreadnoughtus and Deleted member 18244
But why do you not just get a job :lul:

This could work for a youngcel like me though

Hustler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
How do you think about ask people in the street 2€ for the bus or the train guys (I Say that I forgot the pocket at home)? I have do this for a month every day and now I have like 1000€. I change the city where I ask the money every day (max 2 hours far from my city).
I offer to pay with my bus card, but then they decline. They normally use it to buy drugs or some shit

waste of time. just because people are retards doesn't mean they're not stingy as well. the average bum gets a few dollars everyday. i shit that amount out my ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
waste of time. just because people are retards doesn't mean they're not stingy as well. the average bum gets a few dollars everyday. i shit that amount out my ass
Mirin his low inhibition though

pretend to be poor and ask for money, some ppl make 1000 dollars a day(in new york)