Asked foid to rank the god models

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
She rated Barrett the lowest because he had blonde hair
Gandy the second lowest because he was old (she said prime gandy was godly but forgot to ask what place he would fit in
Opry was second, took her a bit to decide between him and Chico
Chico was rated the best, she said he had a nice smile

Chico is confirmed the as the prime JB slayer
she’s 16 btw

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 1464
omega low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Festrunk, Deleted member 1551 and 1 other person
Gandy the second lowest because he was old (she said prime gandy was godly but forgot to ask what place he would fit in

she’s 16 btw
Yeah that's expected

?? Most of the speculation about who is the best is said without asking an ACTUAL female
you asking some random robot 16 yr old foid isnt the reason why chico is more or less attractive than the other models you peanut brained fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
you asking some random robot 16 yr old foid isnt the reason why chico is more or less attractive than the other models you peanut brained fuck
yes dude what can I say I’m sure you’re much better at judging an attractive male than a literal female
bravo
I literally said who she found most attractive I didn’t ask her to analyze chicos facial features to put together what makes him the best jfl

retard
rides a short bus to school

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
This is interesting, I see "Rate" on the title, not "Rank"... where are the rates, phaggot?!

• +1
Reactions: retard and Peachy
Asking girl to rate other men. What a gay thing to do.

XypuGjA.jpg

Can you ask her opinion about me? Where do I rank?

It is. But some one has to take one for the team so that we know what aesthetics to aspire towards

• Ugh..
Reactions: nattycel
bbc mogs them all

I’ve blackpilled her and we talk about looks theory a ton, she confirmed skull theory neck theory is legit too jfl

According to OP's research, with a whooping sample size of 1.

Blonde failo is real.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
Predictable, Barrett looks like a tranny, Gandy old, O'pry too high class and Chico perfect for standard toilets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426

she’s 16 btw
Imagine asking a foid about her opinion :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I’ve blackpilled her and we talk about looks theory a ton, she confirmed skull theory neck theory is legit too jfl
Your username really defines who you are as a person btw.

My sister also rated Barrett the lowest, eventho she finds his hair aesthetic (not masculine)