Asked this girl about Saludon, gtfih

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Received 690018318074295
Received 1122012484855819

It's confirmed, Saludon is my father jfl. That means I'm a curry, it's over for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Dicklet.4.3, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
That's because that pic IS computerized.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 1100, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 12 others
Should have asked her to rate the GIF
Doesn't matter, she said he is attractive, and she is a slightly above average blonde chick from the suburbs of USA

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Doesn't matter, she said he is attractive, and she is a slightly above average blonde chick from the suburbs of USA
Finally ask her to rate Angelrun

Attachments

• 78642637-FCC7-4C0F-93AA-94946E212666.jpeg
    78642637-FCC7-4C0F-93AA-94946E212666.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 44595B8C-AF52-405F-875B-442F0DA41367.jpeg
    44595B8C-AF52-405F-875B-442F0DA41367.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 139
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
His eyes is what makes him stand out so fucking bad

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Titbot
Finally ask her to rate Angelrun
Too lazy now, but i don't think she would find him attractive, bad harmony and looks extremely ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
He looks Mediterranean like Greek or Turkish or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and TsarTsar444
Gandy eye halos transcend human evolution

He’s an actual model tho caged
Doesn't matter, Salludon mogs him to oblivion, and he is a model in India, he just looks slightly unique, and extremely ethnicx has a threatening look

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MrGlutton, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
Doesn't matter, Salludon mogs him to oblivion, and he is a model in India, he just looks slightly unique, and extremely ethnicx has a threatening look
I think he’s an international model

Gandy eye halos transcend human evolution

He’s an actual model tho caged

I like gandy's color but the shape of saludon's eyes.. man... that's so fucking beautiful. Anyone who makes eye contact is gonna be feeling fear.

I actually think Shape > color no matter what, but that's my prefference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3526 and Titbot
salludon is good looking but he's overrated in the sense how attractive women think he is vs, how PSL thinks how attractive he is in women's eyes

its like completely disproportionate. people here would here rate him like 6.5 psl then you take a random white dude who posted his picture in rate me section and got rated 5.5 psl. he would do better with women both in the west and in east (due to exotic halo, even better). so basically he has higher appeal than salludon in all places despite being "worse looking" by PSL standard

how does that make sense? "but muhh smv". im not talking about money, or height or status or anything else, just pure facial beauty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 470, karbo and 3 others
salludon is good looking but he's overrated in the sense how attractive women think he is vs, how PSL thinks how attractive he is in women's eyes

its like completely disproportionate. people here would here rate him like 6.5 psl then you take a random white dude who posted his picture in rate me section and got rated 5.5 psl. he would do better with women both in the west and in east (due to exotic halo, even better). so basically he has higher appeal than salludon in all places despite being "worse looking" by PSL standard

how does that make sense? "but muhh smv". im not talking about money, or height or status or anything else, just pure facial beauty
not a word was red dedsrs u low iq fagget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205, karbo and 5 others

Very legit, but why did she say i look like he is my dad, that means she considers him white tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
he don't fucking care what she thinks about deathnics

where are her nudes ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
She is coping hard. Irl she would beg him to suck his dick

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
She is coping hard. Irl she would beg him to suck his dick
She is a very descent girl, waits for marriage and shit, thats why she doesn't act all open

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3043 and AbandonShip
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
bro her saying its ur dad literally means nothing. why dont u fuck her instead

You used the worst picture of him OP

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Should've used this
Here he gives of "body builder slayer post cut pic" vibe
1701.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3043
what are you doing in the us jfl ?
Ask her to rate Burak OP

look how godly he looks in candid
Untitled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 756, MrGlutton, Chadelite and 2 others
Lol OP u got cucked btw
She see's him as a daddy

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
No beard for ethnics theory confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3526
  • +1
damn he looks so good

jfl at the retardation in this thread.

It's comical how polarising all of your individual opinions are. Most of you teeter between
"WIMEN R DUM & DON't KNOW WHAT THE WANT KYS if u believe ANYTHING THEY SAY PSL IS SoO0 IMPORTANT"

&

"PSL SCALE IS STUPID & DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN THE REAL WORLD JFL AHASHDUASHDhasF"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
jfl at the retardation in this thread.

It's comical how polarising all of your individual opinions are. Most of you teeter between
"WIMEN R DUM & DON't KNOW WHAT THE WANT KYS if u believe ANYTHING THEY SAY PSL IS SoO0 IMPORTANT"

&

"PSL SCALE IS STUPID & DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN THE REAL WORLD JFL AHASHDUASHDhasF"
u have prolapsed asshole

Salludon really is probably best looking Indian of all time, change my mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and 3 others