Aspie stare

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I have probably one of the worst aspie stares imaginable. I have no clue what to look at in my classes I pick an object to stare at and zone out for 10 minutes at a time. I feel like my facial muscles are basically dead while I do this.
While on the bus I was getting checked out mid aspie state but then I realized she was probably thinking what is this retard doing staring at a bus seat and I realized no matter how hard I ascend if I look this aspie it’s still over
Most people look at their phones but I have literally nothing to look at besides PSL related forums and I have no friends for social media either
I’m so high inhib my method for avoiding eye contact is staring off at an object or in front of me
I wear headphones but still have good hearing and a foid legit said “ why does he look so sad and the other girl replied he’s probably deep in thought
help me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
I have probably one of the worst aspie stares imaginable. I have no clue what to look at in my classes I pick an object to stare at and zone out for 10 minutes at a time. I feel like my facial muscles are basically dead while I do this.
While on the bus I was getting checked out mid aspie state but then I realized she was probably thinking what is this retard doing staring at a bus seat and I realized no matter how hard I ascend if I look this aspie it’s still over
Most people look at their phones but I have literally nothing to look at besides PSL related forums and I have no friends for social media either
I’m so high inhib my method for avoiding eye contact is staring off at an object or in front of me
pls give suggestions
Just close your eyes

You should try to get out of your head as much as possible. You zone out without being even conscious or because you are really anxious? It´s important to be able to look at the other people eyes without giving a shit. Training your attention will be helpful to you, you should also focus on interactions, trying to engage in as many conversations as possible just asking silly questions it´s a great start!

You should try to get out of your head as much as possible. You zone out without being even conscious or because you are really anxious? It´s important to be able to look at the other people eyes without giving a shit. Training your attention will be helpful to you, you should also focus on interactions, trying to engage in as many conversations as possible just asking silly questions it´s a great start!
I talk to like 3 people the entire day conversations aren’t really an option. Zoning is just my go to method to avoid interacting with people. I don’t really want to interact with people I just don’t want to be failod 24/7 by my retarded stare

I talk to like 3 people the entire day conversations aren’t really an option. Zoning is just my go to method to avoid interacting with people. I don’t really want to interact with people I just don’t want to be failod 24/7 by my retarded stare
Why you don´t want to interact with people? From my point of view worrying about your aspie stare it is not the solution. Deep down everyone wants to interact and feel accepted. You should try to fight this little by little, even though is hard as fuck with time it´s posible!

About the stare you should try to stop zoning out as a mean of scape, look at what is around you and then without a hurry focus on your phone or something, then again focus on the people around you and then focus on something else, etc.???

• +1
Reactions: retard
is it possible that by any chance you have, uhh, aspergers?

No I’m really good at reading people just high inhib with bad social skills
read your post, it's normal to zone out jfl. If you don't want to zone out, use your phone or something when you;re bored

read your post, it's normal to zone out jfl. If you don't want to zone out, use your phone or something when you;re bored
I am zoned out more than I’m not, I didn’t even know I zoned out when I walked until someone told me I did in hallways which I wasn’t even aware that I did. It’s not just like sitting I just constantly in a trance. And I can’t use my phone 24/7 as I have legit nothing to do on it and in class we can’t use our phones for most of the period

I didn’t even know I zoned out when I walked until someone told me I did in hallways
How do you zone out while walking? What does that even mean?

I wear headphones but still have good hearing and a foid legit said “ why does he look so sad and the other girl replied he’s probably deep in thought
help me
Your gonna make it brah

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
wear sunglasses ngl

help me

How have your heightmaxxing results gone so far? Noticed any gains yet?

help me
same ded srs