Aspies here take PSL theories and beauty standards more seriously than their lives

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
Aspies here genuinely and truly believe that if someone has a long midface, then it’s impossible for them to get laid or get a GF despite having an overall above average face, like this guy for example:
72AC8395 1F87 4459 ADEC 8C30B60F362C

They genuinely believe that females only get wet for exact certain ratios, not just for goodlooking men in general. And this is so apparent in long midfacecels who have a long midface BUT coupled with 193748201 other failos like recessed chin, recessed maxilla, big nose, shit eye area, etc but think that a compact midface would magically solve all their dating struggles...Then there are virgin pre-teens and teenagers who basically take PSL theories as some holy scripture and genuinely believe in everything that’s said (i.e over for sub-Chads) and worship male models and think that everyone else is unworthy of being in a relationship or touching a female. Some users here are the most retarded introverted aspies who have no hope of getting laid not because of their ratios but rather because of their shitty social skills and social awareness. I feel bad for anyone who gets really affected by anything said here and doesn’t even try.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6310 and 5 others
Dn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 2205 and Greeicy
yes, I agree, it's about how you look over all despite your single features

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 1464 and Greeicy
reminder that OP has long midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Deleted member 2227, Golang and 9 others
just have literally everything else to make up for it and even then you still will never reach 7psl tier theory

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
yes, I agree, it's about how you look over all despite your single features
That’s what I always preach but some underaged kids here believe otherwise. It’s even worse with long midfaced KHHVs, the concept of someone who has a long midface slaying and doing well with females is so alien and borderline impossible to them.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Aspies here genuinely and truly believe that if someone has a long midface, then it’s impossible for them to get laid or get a GF despite having an overall above average face, like this guy for example:
View attachment 376722
They genuinely believe that females only get wet for exact certain ratios, not just for goodlooking men in general. And this is so apparent in long midfacecels who have a long midface BUT coupled with 193748201 other failos like recessed chin, recessed maxilla, big nose, shit eye area, etc but think that a compact midface would magically solve all their dating struggles...Then there are virgin pre-teens and teenagers who basically take PSL theories as some holy scripture and genuinely believe in everything that’s said (i.e over for sub-Chads) and worship male models and think that everyone else is unworthy of being in a relationship or touching a female. Some users here are the most retarded introverted aspies who have no hope of getting laid not because of their ratios but rather because of their shitty social skills and social awareness. I feel bad for anyone who gets really affected by anything said here and doesn’t even try.
Well said, that's pretty much one of my only gripes with this forum. Your words are the truth. Hi IQ post.

• +1
reminder that OP has long midface
Yes, I do and I still don’t have 16k posts like the aspie faggot that you are because despite my long midface, my overall face still looks above average + i’m tall and NT. I’m living proof that “long midface = automatically over just LDAR” is bullshit because I see it so much here and I don’t want other users who have a long midface to be discouraged.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and SSJ Trunks
Yes, I do and I still don’t have 16k posts like the aspie faggot that you are because despite my long midface, my overall face still looks above average + i’m tall and NT. I’m living proof that “long midface = automatically over just LDAR” is bullshit because I see it so much here and I don’t want other users who have a long midface to be discouraged.
Go rope, I shit in your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205 and Greeicy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
if you stayed here as long as him you will have more tbh
I’m only here because of quarantine. Look at my joined date. I’m leaving this aspie infested shithole as soon as the quarantine is over.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, AlexHeally and OBE
I love when users here try to pretend that they're different from the rest of us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
Just over if not chad to be honest. I’m chadpilled.

I’m only here because of quarantine. Look at my joined date. I’m leaving this aspie infested shithole as soon as the quarantine is over.
Same, then I can finally go back to actually dating in the real world instead of wasting my time in this cesspool.

• +1
meh. i'm just here because i expected to get some surgery advice, not planning on anything changing my sex life.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
I love when users here try to pretend that they're different from the rest of us
Well at least i haven’t been rotting here since I was 15 like you are though so we are definitely different in that sense at least.

• JFL
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
meh. i'm just here because i expected to get some surgery advice, not planning on anything changing my sex life.
Agreed, I have learned a good amount being on this site but there's only so much you can learn before you turn to a doomer.

Well at least i haven’t been rotting here since I was 15 like you are though so we are definitely different in that sense at least.
you don't find this kind of a site and stick around without being fucked up some how

• +1
you don't find this kind of a site and stick around without being fucked up some how
The blackpill does change your perception of how you see things but kids here take things religiously and think that not having ideal ratios is as much of a death sentence as being 5’4”. Hell, there’s even a 13 year old kid here who’s thinking about plucking his eyeball out because his IPD is too low JFL.

I want you to fuck my sister op

What the fuck are you on this forum for then retard? It is a looksmaxing forum. It is about improving your looks. You don't do anything on here other than cry and cope about your long horse face. Shut up before I shut you up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
What the fuck are you on this forum for then retard? It is a looksmaxing forum. It is about improving your looks. You don't do anything on here other than cry and cope about your long horse face. Shut up before I shut you up.
You are a low effort troll and I live rent free in your head. Sure, this is a looksmaxxing forum but 90% of it’s content is aspie-ness.

You are a low effort troll and I live rent free in your head. Sure, this is a looksmaxxing forum but 90% of it’s content is aspie-ness.
First off I am not a troll. Second off you don't live rent free in anyone's head. You are nothing compared to me. You are just some annoying narcy retard who can't accept that his long midface makes him look way worse. You cope all the time all over this forum. Countless posts talking about a negative feature and how it isn't a death sentence. You are an insecure little bitch who would be my servant 300 years ago. You are nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
First off I am not a troll. Second off you don't live rent free in anyone's head. You are nothing compared to me. You are just some annoying narcy retard who can't accept that his long midface makes him look way worse. You cope all the time all over this forum. Countless posts talking about a negative feature and how it isn't a death sentence. You are an insecure little bitch who would be my servant 300 years ago. You are nothing.
F412DA44 7026 4D20 8B70 A2A2C988DF94