Aspirin

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
I want to get aspirin but dont know any sources
Additionally, I saw a guy who low dosed aspirin and his eye color went up a few tiers, light brown to greenish

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and marek937
@marek937 y jfl

I saw a guy who low dosed aspirin and his eye color went up a few tiers, light brown to greenish
I need to see proof.

hahahahahahaha

I need to see proof.
idk it was in sum random thread.
talking about eye lightening stacks, this one guy got the whole nac msm bla bla bla stack it maid his eyes slightly green from brown, skin lighter and hair started to turn blonde. Then sum 1 guy showed his results using aspirin which lead to me making this thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandBBC
WHATS SO FUCKING FUNNY
"Additionally, I saw a guy who low dosed aspirin and his eye color went up a few tiers, light brown to greenish"
U must be joking

"Additionally, I saw a guy who low dosed aspirin and his eye color went up a few tiers, light brown to greenish"
U must be joking
? no me not joking explain how i joke

I swear there is a legion of looksmaxxers who gaslight people to stop them from knowing how to change there eye colour. Fuck every1 u guys lie aspirin works u guys r just lie i know

I swear there is a legion of looksmaxxers who gaslight people to stop them from knowing how to change there eye colour. Fuck every1 u guys lie aspirin works u guys r just lie i know
Aspirin is legit tho. Used during cutting with coffee + nicotine burned fat quickly.
But changing eye colour with it?

Aspirin is legit tho. Used during cutting with coffee + nicotine burned fat quickly.
But changing eye colour with it?
its been speculated to. even if it doesnt turn out that way it still has amazing benefits. I just want to know sources and advice not ur fucking jfl reaction

• So Sad
Reactions: marek937
You can literally get it in a pharmacy without prescription

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
i’ll be the first to post my eye lightening results give me a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
If this shit is legit I wanna try.