Aspiring pro bodybuilder a little perspective for you guys / Asking your opinion

After which I would obviously perform a bimax with genioplasty obviously. I suffer from sleep apnea anyway so it's not all cosmetic.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Mouthbreath
Your skin looks like leather bro

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, DidntRead, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Great body even tho I prefer mens physique body and your shoulder to waist ratio does not look ideal

Your skin looks like leather bro

giphy.gif

Any advice ? I'm using Vitamin CE 20% in the morning, Retin A 0.05% in the evening. 2IU HGH/day, 10g collagen/day. Anything to add ?

This is the biggest utter cope ive ever seen. You would get obliterated by a 6/10 white guy irl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Mateusz74, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Any advice ? I'm using Vitamin CE 20% in the morning, Retin A 0.05% in the evening. 2IU HGH/day, 10g collagen/day. Anything to add ?

I have no idea mate but do you really wish to become pro? like compete for real?

Great body even tho I prefer mens physique body and your shoulder to waist ratio does not look ideal

Obviously, I'm no Simeon Panda or Sergi Constance but you don't need to be 0.001% top to get girls. I always have the broadest shoulder around and my abs are on point.

117709369 215887323194190 7908852126304004060 n1

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, SPFromNY914 and Ritalincell
I have no idea mate but do you really wish to become pro? like compete for real?

Just get my pro card and "retire". I'm making a great living with my online business so I don't really see anypoint killing myself in bodybuilding except to reach my objective and then leave a healthier live.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Effortless
Just get my pro card and "retire". I'm making a great living with my online business so I don't really see anypoint killing myself in bodybuilding except to reach my objective and then leave a healthier live.

Respect and I wish you luck

• Love it
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
This is the biggest utter cope ive ever seen. You would get obliterated by a 6/10 white guy irl

Not coping at all bro, I just want to make the best of my time off the dating market with all this shit to continue on improving myself.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
You guy live in somekind of a matrix here I think. No offense obviously, it's not your faut if you've never went out.

I just need to show you this :

View attachment 583710

What can you learn from this study ? FEMALES ARE EXTREMELY PASSIVE, well if you're blackpilled, you should already know that but hey ! This being said, even while being one of the best looking, one of the tallest and ALWAYS the most muscular guy in a nightclub of 200-300 people. If I didn't ask any girl to dance with me, THEY WOULD ALMOST NEVER ASK ME TO DANCE vocally. A lot would just dance with their back against me, feinting that they would trip over something to fall against me or some bullsh like that. What this means is that, if you're a male, AGGRESSIVITY PRIMES OVER EVERYTHING EVEN LOOKS. Obviously girls would have prefered to dance with me and if a girl dances with a bad looking male I can almost always steal her without difficulty, but if I did nothing, a less good looking guy would still get the girl, kiss the girl and even fuck the girl.
No, don't get me wrong, it's never a bad idea to keep on improving because it allows you to get better looking girls, allows you to land more threesome with less work, etc... But guys ! Please, stop being so autistic, you don't need to be top 0.1% of best looking guys to fuck REALLY good looking girls. Remember that every single night you and I will only get back home with one or two girls which leave all the other girls available... I'm realistically top 0.01% (1 man in 100.000 will have an equivalent or better body than mine) and you think I can't get good looking girls. PLEASE. :ROFLMAO:
Guys, just get out there a bit even if you're alone have no friend, etc... when nightclubs will reopen, just go in one completely sober, sit somewhere where you have a great view on the dancefloor and just spend your whole night watching what is happening on the dancefloor. You will see bad looking guys dancing with really good looking girls, kissing them and even leaving the club with them.

I'm 100% with you on the lookism theory but you're forgetting a big factor here which is aggressivity. I 100% guarantee you from real life experience that a lesser looking guy will have better girls than a male model if he is more aggressive.

Do not try to find ways to justifiy not going to the gym FACE & BODY are complimentary but bro, when my 6'3 (with boots) 225 pounds lean & veiny ass gets in a club, I guarantee you that it gets much more noticeable and get me more stares than any male model looking guys that I've ever met. And that's me from starting skinny as fck, so let me tell you that I know a lot of how the stares change.

View attachment 583733

1m68/45kg/14y here
Also women do approach attractive men. Youre just ugly dude. Really really ugly. Your face is subhuman as shit so stop copping and get hard maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Hozay and ProfessionalGymcel
Also women do approach attractive men. Youre just ugly dude. Really really ugly. Your face is subhuman as shit so stop copping and get hard maxxing

Yes sir ! What surgeries do you recommend me ?

Not coping at all bro, I just want to make the best of my time off the dating market with all this shit to continue on improving myself.
Claiming to do better than male models JFL LMAO. Im gymcelled too. Gym maxxing is like +2 to whatever your face is. I seriously HATE when gymcellers try to pull this shit. Gymcellers are usually 4/10 dudes who ascend to like a 6 and cope. A top 0.1% body means nothing. After youre like 175-190 10% bf, you're maxxed out. Nothing happens beyond that. A natty lifter who lifts on and off for 1 year with a 6/10 face would mog 99% of gymcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, oldcelloser, fogdart and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, fogdart, Deleted member 8832 and 5 others
You guy live in somekind of a matrix here I think. No offense obviously, it's not your faut if you've never went out.

View attachment 583710

What can you learn from this study ? FEMALES ARE EXTREMELY PASSIVE, well if you're blackpilled, you should already know that but hey ! This being said, even while being one of the best looking, one of the tallest and ALWAYS the most muscular guy in a nightclub of 200-300 people. If I didn't ask any girl to dance with me, THEY WOULD ALMOST NEVER ASK ME TO DANCE vocally. A lot would just dance with their back against me, feinting that they would trip over something to fall against me or some bullsh like that. What this means is that, if you're a male, AGGRESSIVITY PRIMES OVER EVERYTHING EVEN LOOKS. Obviously girls would have prefered to dance with me and if a girl dances with a bad looking male I can almost always steal her without difficulty, but if I did nothing, a less good looking guy would still get the girl, kiss the girl and even fuck the girl.
100% true.
Most women are to passive to do anything. IRL. Only in super soical situations,ocassionally they might. But rare. And deffo not in non social situations. So being pro-active/social is important factor (top 5 for sure).

I'm realistically top 0.01% (1 man in 100.000 will have an equivalent or better body than mine) and you think I can't get good looking girls. PLEASE. :ROFLMAO:
Overall SMV. You are very high.
Because in Physical attractiveness.
Face matters 68% (which in your case is like a 7.5/10)
And Body matter 32% (which in your case is a 10/10)
So overall your physical apperance is 8+/10 orso. How many men are 8+/10 in physical appearance? 5% maybe.? plenty less then 10% for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Over and ProfessionalGymcel
Yes sir ! What surgeries do you recommend me ?
When it comes to surgeries it seems like you got everything down tho. I was mainly addressing the benefits of gymcelling. You dont actually need to be chad when youre gymcelled to your extent. You just need to be like a 6/10 where women will just say you have a good body but youll slay on chad level.

is this a joke

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Mouthbreath
6'3
Stopped reading here

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Your face is very narrow, and looks sunken. Bad collagen, and no bone support. A lot of empty fat pads are visible. You look around 30+.
You will need a couple of surgeries to ascend.
I cant believe you ever got laid by something else than landwhales.
People underestimate the power of roidcelling

• +1
Reactions: poloralf and Lev Peshkov
Bro, it's all about the face

But since ur an aspiring body builder you know that tren can change the face right?

Chad roid ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
You said you're nowhere near ugly, sorry bro butthat face isnt much to look at your jaw is inexistant, also how the fuck are you not on beta carotene you need some coloring, i understand body halo too these kids here are bluepulled when it comes to the raw sex appeal of muscle especially in a club full of intoxicated high E sluts ready to be ravaged

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, oldcelloser, MogTheMogger and 2 others
You said you're nowhere near ugly, sorry bro butthat face isnt much to look at your jaw is inexistant, also how the fuck are you not on beta carotene you need some coloring, i understand body halo too these kids here are bluepulled when it comes to the raw sex appeal of muscle especially in a club full of intoxicated high E sluts ready to be ravaged
Im hoping someone loolsmaxxes to a chadlite or slightly below face and bridges the gap to chad with a giga gym max so we can see the strength of roid maxxing

Claiming to do better than male models JFL LMAO. Im gymcelled too. Gym maxxing is like +2 to whatever your face is. I seriously HATE when gymcellers try to pull this shit. Gymcellers are usually 4/10 dudes who ascend to like a 6 and cope. A top 0.1% body means nothing. After youre like 175-190 10% bf, you're maxxed out. Nothing happens beyond that. A natty lifter who lifts on and off for 1 year with a 6/10 face would mog 99% of gymcels

That's where you're wrong, I was 190 - 10% bf in my last natty photo. I'm 35 pounds heavier and the difference is night and day. I can't expect you to understand since you never lived that but I can assure you that the respect you get from men and the thirst you see in women's eyes is at another level. I get asked everywhere if I'm a pro bodybuilder and girls come to me asking to feel my arms. Considering my body is 1 in 100 000, I'm always the buffest guys people ever seen in real life and I can tell you without a doubt that my 18 inches arms are more remarkable than a few milimeters on a face.
That's not to say I won't get those few milimeters of my face, because I will, otherwise I wouldn't be here. And I'm not debating either, I know what I've lived, just trying to share my experience with you and help some of you but to be honest if you don't go hard in the gym, it won't change my life AT ALL.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 8988
You should tell your dad to have a go at bodybuilding because if it's true (spoiler : it isn't), he could easily win Mr Olympia if he gets on steroids. :)

Just to remember you guys, this man who was a lookmaxer from here if I'm not mistaken had 15 inches arms and admitted he was on steroids.

View attachment 583690
Looks ideal, I ran SARMs and looked insane after an 8 week cycle, 15 inch arms look insane when leaned down and coupled with a tan

15 inches look small especially if you're tall, you won't get any stare from outerworld with 15 inches.
FYI I have 18 inches arms but expect to grow them to 20 inches.

117752414 319722985898341 3676996583665508164 n
117780530 680420649485994 2175680500949672972 n

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: william and Deleted member 6963
u will never be in the level of bbc bodybuilder

View attachment 583710

No, don't get me wrong, it's never a bad idea to keep on improving because it allows you to get better looking girls, allows you to land more threesome with less work, etc... But guys ! Please, stop being so autistic, you don't need to be top 0.1% of best looking guys to fuck REALLY good looking girls. Remember that every single night you and I will only get back home with one or two girls which leave all the other girls available... I'm realistically top 0.01% (1 man in 100.000 will have an equivalent or better body than mine) and you think I can't get good looking girls. PLEASE. :ROFLMAO:
Guys, just get out there a bit even if you're alone have no friend, etc... when nightclubs will reopen, just go in one completely sober, sit somewhere where you have a great view on the dancefloor and just spend your whole night watching what is happening on the dancefloor. You will see bad looking guys dancing with really good looking girls, kissing them and even leaving the club with them.

I'm 100% with you on the lookism theory but you're forgetting a big factor here which is aggressivity. I 100% guarantee you from real life experience that a lesser looking guy will have better girls than a male model if he is more aggressive.

Do not try to find ways to justifiy not going to the gym FACE & BODY are complimentary but bro, when my 6'3 (with boots) 225 pounds lean & veiny ass gets in a club, I guarantee you that it gets much more noticeable and get me more stares than any male model looking guys that I've ever met. And that's me from starting skinny as fck, so let me tell you that I know a lot of how the stares change.

View attachment 583733

1m68/45kg/14y here
you: "just be aggressive bro, works for me bro"
me:
Sgsagagsga

me after being ""aggressive"" (works only if you're good looking):

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 5.5psl, Deleted member 8832 and 5 others
That's where you're wrong, I was 190 - 10% bf in my last natty photo. I'm 35 pounds heavier and the difference is night and day. I can't expect you to understand since you never lived that but I can assure you that the respect you get from men and the thirst you see in women's eyes is at another level. I get asked everywhere if I'm a pro bodybuilder and girls come to me asking to feel my arms. Considering my body is 1 in 100 000, I'm always the buffest guys people ever seen in real life and I can tell you without a doubt that my 18 inches arms are more remarkable than a few milimeters on a face.
That's not to say I won't get those few milimeters of my face, because I will, otherwise I wouldn't be here. And I'm not debating either, I know what I've lived, just trying to share my experience with you and help some of you but to be honest if you don't go hard in the gym, it won't change my life AT ALL.
Ive been about 15lbs bigger than this but i don't have the pics since it was years back on an old phone but roidmaxxing only goes so far lmao.
Snapchat 921202685

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Im hoping someone loolsmaxxes to a chadlite or slightly below face and bridges the gap to chad with a giga gym max so we can see the strength of roid maxxing
For blackcels you're expected to be muscular so the effect is reduced but still it always helps, you can see this with connor murohy looking like shit compared to his tyrone friend yet foids act like he's mister olympia in a video, i think the guy was brandon carter, anyway the op's face looks kinda ugly tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, ProfessionalGymcel and SteveRogers
Can confirm to a slight degree; women follow me around gym every time I go, I've gotten snapchat but can never take them out due to having gf, but I've noticed this increased when I did my cycle, I went from like 181cm, 68kg (was 72kg before cycle, I'm very demotivated constantly, so I deviate a lot) to 183cm (+ wider clavicles), 79kg. I got a heap of comments about my body, but not raw sex appeal wise. I think body is the biggest cope, but there's no denying it increases SMV - a David Laid body with O'Pry's face would mog normal O'Pry; water. But it isn't an astronomical difference. FRAME is way more important.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
I know what happens. Basically the women who already think your face is decent make it easier for you but the quality of women stay the exact same. At the same time a better looking dude chadlite w half the size would mog. That's why im here. Youre really exaggerating the roid boost. You just end up slaying normie women easier lmao

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, oldcelloser, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
If that's you, you body mog everyone I've ever seen, ever.
Yeah but i look like shit currently. Ill blow up to my max size after my nose job in a few weeks. I should be able to slay stacies

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and SteveRogers
I know what happens. Basically the women who already think your face is decent make it easier for you but the quality of women stay the exact same. At the same time a better looking dude chadlite w half the size would mog. That's why im here. Youre really exaggerating the roid boost. You just end up slaying normie women easier lmao
based

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

Man, you're black, your opinion is invalidated when 92% of white women doesn't even want to talk to you or even look at you.
Being white, I can tell you that my pool of white woman increased when my muscularity improved. Facts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, muttchad323, TITUS and 6 others
Height is king, over for manlets like me

16 y/o 187cm injecting 5iu GH a day? Will my gains be good from this, also should i incorperate any SARMs or AAS do you think ?

Also great thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
View attachment 583886

Man, you're black, your opinion is invalidated when 92% of white women doesn't even want to talk to you or even look at you.
Being white, I can tell you that my pool of white woman increased when my muscularity improved. Facts.
You're misinterpreting the data. It's 92% of 71%. So it's actually 65%

16 y/o 187cm injecting 5iu GH a day? Will my gains be good from this, also should i incorperate any SARMs or AAS do you think ?

Also great thread

If it's legit GH you should lean really quickly on 5IU of GH per day. Inject it twice per day, like morning and evening for maximum body fat loss. You should put on some muscle too and gain a few centimeters being only 16 y/o. GJ Man.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
wow mirin the body bruh face aint bad you have fcked up your collagen though but i guess its fixable

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
You're misinterpreting the data. It's 92% of 71%. So it's actually 65%

No the ones saying they don't have a racial preference are actually just virtue signaling :

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, maxlooks, Slayerino and 2 others
Aspiring pro bodybuilder here. 1m88 for 102kg at 10% already roided obviously but I want to make my way to 115kg/8% and become an IFBB Pro League Classic Physique. Look for Calum Von Moger/Chris Bumstead to see what it looks like.
Just a little perspective from someone who actually knows what it's like to be really muscular and what it was like to be really skinny (I've started at 45kg for 1m68 at 13 y/o and everyone used to think I was a girl because I had my hair long until 16).
In my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces (I'm talking Sean O Pry good looking) who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league. Only seen one obvious other roid user in the hundred of nights out I've went to.
Agreed that I'm far from ugly but just know that when you have 30 to 40kg of muscle on every male in the room, that you're lean and veiny as fck, there is this raw agression/domination that can compensate for a lot of your failos and which is MUCH MORE remarkable than a few milimeters on your face.
No offense to any male models but you would put them at my side, they would look ridiculous frame wise as they would look so small.
In my experience, I've been up to 102kg 10%bf, and I've still not seen one diminishing return, the bigger I get the better. Obviously we're on a blackpilled forum here, but it's always good to remember to look at what girls are doing and not what they're saying. I've litteraly had one girl asking me to get out of the nightclub and go to her appartement, but I refused her because it was still early and I knew I could do so much better than her just to hear her a few minutes later talking to one of my friend "The muscular guy right here, I don't like him at all, he's toooooo muscular." Talk about protecting your ego lmfao.

My advice to anyone reading this is : go to the gym and roid your way to height +10/15kg at 10%, that's the time you'll be really freaky, you will obtain immediate respect from other guys who will go to you asking for advices and present you to their female friends. Their female friends which will be impressed as hell if you flash your abs or contract your biceps and will want to touch you everywhere and from there, it's hard not to fuck. And know that's NOT that bad for health, I'm actually cruising as opposed to blasting and I'm keeping the physique that you can see on 200mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day. I've been on much higher doses to build this physique but maintaining is easy as fck and not that bad for health.

Anyway, here was my experience as a somewhat attractive muscular boyo. The thing is I'm never satisfied of what I'm doing and I'm always striving for better. I think my biggest halos are obviously my height, my body, my beard which is almost perfect, no hair loss from steroids, and my zygomatic arches. They are so high and defined as long as I stay under 10%, they give me great hollow cheeks.
My biggest failos are MY FCKING LOWER JAW AND CHIN, know that I'm always jutting everywhere I go, the only image In which I'm not jutting is the last one which makes me go from high tier normie to fucking subhuman. I definitely need BSSO and genio as soon as possible.

Here are the surgeries I plan to do :
-MSE + MSDO with Andreischev
-Clavicle Lenghtening with Leif Rodgers to get really freaky
-Bimax + Genio with ???
-Lingual Braces with a French Orthodontist
-Rhino probably to get rid of that little bump with Suleyman
-Maybe Taban to improve my eye area

What do you guys think ? What surgeries do you think I would need to ascend to Chad statut ? I feel like I have a good base for it. And what about my mid face ? Thank for you opinions. If you have questions on the bodybuilder life, feel free to ask, I love talking about this sht.

View attachment 583464View attachment 583465View attachment 583466View attachment 583467View attachment 583468View attachment 583485View attachment 583469View attachment 583470View attachment 583472View attachment 583473
Yeah so it might be slightly over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socaldude12, GigaMogger and Deleted member 4430
What a fucking mogger, mirin tbh

View attachment 583886

Doesnt invalidate anything. Youre here because youre getting shit quality women even after gym maxxing because despite being white, your face isnt enough. If you were doing as good as you said you wouldn't have any need to self improve. You literally look like you're dying and you want to comment on the race pill. I dont know any women who would even call you good looking

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 8832 and 2 others
If it's legit GH you should lean really quickly on 5IU of GH per day. Inject it twice per day, like morning and evening for maximum body fat loss. You should put on some muscle too and gain a few centimeters being only 16 y/o. GJ Man.
Ty, idk if its legit stuff I ordered it from alibaba, but in the reviews people say they got their IGF levels checked and its legit. Could be shilled bs tho but I would have hated to be this age and not have done anything when I'm at a great age for it rn. Should I wait to be 18 before injecting any anabolics do you think?

Doesnt invalidate anything. Youre here because youre getting shit quality women even after gym maxxing because despite being white, your face isnt enough. If you were doing as good as you said you wouldn't have any need to self improve. You literally look like you're dying and you want to comment on the race pill. I dont know any women who would even call you good looking

No bro, not at all I'm having enough quality women in my life and I'm quite happy but as a human I take pleasure from improving and since quarantine impedes me from socializing like before, I'm focusing on something else to continue improving.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and GigaMogger
@ProfessionalGymcel DON'T DO RHINO, your nose looks big because you face looks recessed and you barely have a jaw.

I'll have to read the actual study later to see if that's really what it says, but thanks, didn't know about that

Here's the whole study.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and improover