Aspiring pro bodybuilder a little perspective for you guys / Asking your opinion

@ProfessionalGymcel DON'T DO RHINO, your nose looks big because you face looks recessed and you barely have a jaw.
I'll maybe do it after I have fixed me jaw but certainly not now, I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
No bro, not at all I'm having enough quality women in my life and I'm quite happy but as a human I take pleasure from improving and since quarantine impedes me from socializing like before, I'm focusing on something else to continue improving.
Dude you clearly don't. No one here is fooled by the gymcel meme. The whole idea of you wanting to improve just comes from being a loser. You clearly have seen chad tinder experiments and know what's up because regular black chicks are hooking up with dudes who have tom cruise faces and the same body as you and ive literally seen this shit

Ty, idk if its legit stuff I ordered it from alibaba, but in the reviews people say they got their IGF levels checked and its legit. Could be shilled bs tho but I would have hated to be this age and not have done anything when I'm at a great age for it rn. Should I wait to be 18 before injecting any anabolics do you think?
If you're ordering from Alibaba, I can advise you to order your GH from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd, that's where I get mine and it's 100% legit, I've already tested pharm GH and this is similar.
Don't know about using roids that young I would atleast wait till 18, but if you do use roids, make sure you use an aromatase inhibitor so you don't get excess oestrogen which would prematurely close your epiphyseal plates and would miss on those precious height centimeters.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
If you're ordering from Alibaba, I can advise you to order your GH from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd, that's where I get mine and it's 100% legit, I've already tested pharm GH and this is similar.
Don't know about using roids that young I would atleast wait till 18, but if you do use roids, make sure you use an aromatase inhibitor so you don't get excess oestrogen which would prematurely close your epiphyseal plates and would miss on those precious height centimeters.
yeh ofc, and also exact place i ordered mine niceeee. Mirin you hard bro, gl in your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
Dude you clearly don't. No one here is fooled by the gymcel meme. The whole idea of you wanting to improve just comes from being a loser. You clearly have seen chad tinder experiments and know what's up because regular black chicks are hooking up with dudes who have tom cruise faces and the same body as you and ive literally seen this shit
Not at all, improving means being alive. Do you think Jeff Bezos still needs to improve his business skills ? He couldn't spend his fortune even if he had 1000 lives to do it but he does it because he's passionate about it and that makes him thrill. I find thrill in being more muscular and improving myself, there's no more to it but you're free from thinking anything you want. You seem a little hateful trying to take people down but I forgive you, you might be having a bad day.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Not at all, improving means being alive. Do you think Jeff Bezos still needs to improve his business skills ? He couldn't spend his fortune even if he had 1000 lives to do it but he does it because he's passionate about it and that makes him thrill. I find thrill in being more muscular and improving myself, there's no more to it but you're free from thinking anything you want. You seem a little hateful trying to take people down but I forgive you, you might be having a bad day.
Just stop coping. You aren't getting 100+ women in 2 hours on tinder with your looks. Just looksmax and dont try to convince us youre some sort of slayer. Someone will just run a tinder experiment with you and completely out you.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 8832 and Mongrelcel
acutally I ordered mine Qingdao Ocean Import And Export Co., Ltd. not Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.

Are these two companies related or something?
https://looksmax.org/javascript:;

No bro, not at all I'm having enough quality women in my life and I'm quite happy but as a human I take pleasure from improving and since quarantine impedes me from socializing like before, I'm focusing on something else to continue improving.
You just want to improve yourself a bit? So you are ready to get your fucking face cut open and bone moved brutally by a surgeon?
People that are ready to do these kind of hardcore surgeries are mostly suffering from extreme loneliness, ugliness and lack of success with girls.
Dont lie to us that you have hot girls in your bed. No normal person would be ready to fly for such barbaric surgery in a different country.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, 5.5psl, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
Just stop coping. You aren't getting 100+ women in 2 hours on tinder with your looks. Just looksmax and dont try to convince us youre some sort of slayer. Someone will just run a tinder experiment with you and completely out you.

You're making statements I've never made. Where are you going with this ?

You just want to improve yourself a bit? So you are ready to get your fucking face cut open and bone moved brutally by a surgeon?
People that are ready to do these kind of hardcore surgeries are mostly suffering from extreme loneliness, ugliness and lack of success with girls.
Dont lie to us that you have hot girls in your bed. No normal person would be ready to fly for such barbaric surgery in a different country.

Lefort and MSE are common surgeries which are really safe and are done by girls who don't suffer from loneliness at all. I don't see your point here.

You're making statements I've never made. Where are you going with this ?
You literally said you were beating sean o pry tier dudes in night clubs. So if you have anything close to him in looks youll be killing it on tinder just like him

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Lefort and MSE are common surgeries which are really safe and are done by girls who don't suffer from loneliness at all. I don't see your point here.
The women who looksmax are generally sub 8 women who cant get sean o pry tier men but apparently youre beating these men but want surgery as well HMMMMMM.

11157534 1573960036216580 4965079231489000903 o

YOUR FACE IS ABSOLUTELY SUBHUMAN, BODY IS TOP TIER

ADVIVSING ROIDS IS STUPID, SOME PEOPLE WITH PRETTYBOY PHENOS THAT RELY ON HAIR+COLLAGEN+YOUTHFUL LOOKS WILL ONLY LOOKSMIN FROM IT DUE TO SIDE EFFECTS

MUHH MUSCLE MUUHHH INTIMIDATION OF NORMIES IS COPE

SHREDDED>MUSCLES

Francisco lachowski

F A C E

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Mongrelcel
Sexual dimorphism is much more important than you guys think but hey, I can't change the way you think. You would put any model next to Calum Von Moger, the guy would look like a child. There is a dimension of domination/dominated that you guys don't quite understand and is really plausible only if the size of your body allows it. They guys are really good looking but they lack sex appeal, they have no sexual dimorphism, no beard, no shoulder width. Don't get me wrong I would love to be as good looking as them but 100% of the time I would keep my body.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Sexual dimorphism is much more important than you guys think but hey, I can't change the way you think. You would put any model next to Calum Von Moger, the guy would look like a child. There is a dimension of domination/dominated that you guys don't quite understand and is really plausible only if the size of your body allows it. They guys are really good looking but they lack sex appeal, they have no sexual dimorphism, no beard, no shoulder width. Don't get me wrong I would love to be as good looking as them but 100% of the time I would keep my body.
We understand dimorphism, you dont have dimorphism you fucking idiot. You think your weak jaw and prey eyes are some huge sex machine. Having a good physique is like adding 1 extra dimorphic feat to your face. The male models are hot because theyre dimorphic. They have way more sex appeal than you. Women almost never approach in night clubs because 99% of men are subhuman. Women DO approach. If you have to approach to get laid, she doesnt find you very attractive. Male model tier men get approached all the time. Thinking women are passive and dont approach. NO, YOURE JUST UGLY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Damašek22, Stevensmithgerard and 6 others
We understand dimorphism, you dont have dimorphism you fucking idiot. You think your weak jaw and prey eyes are some huge sex machine. Having a good physique is like adding 1 extra dimorphic feat to your face. The male models are hot because theyre dimorphic. They have way more sex appeal than you. Women almost never approach in night clubs because 99% of men are subhuman. Women DO approach. If you have to approach to get laid, she doesnt find you very attractive. Male model tier men get approached all the time. Thinking women are passive and dont approach. NO, YOURE JUST UGLY

See what I was talking about with all the insults and negativity when I'm just chilling with you ? You seem to have more issues than I do. I'm good looking, I have a great body and I got told so very often but I will keep improving. Get a bit of positivity in your life. Negativity only brings negativity. I'm here trying to help people and get some opinions and mah man here can't get over the fact that some human has sex and he doesn't. :unsure:
Go out a bit mah man, get some fresh air.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, TITUS, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
See what I was talking about with all the insults and negativity when I'm just chilling with you ? You seem to have more issues than I do. I'm good looking, I have a great body and I got told so very often but I will keep improving. Get a bit of positivity in your life. Negativity only brings negativity. I'm here trying to help people and get some opinions and mah man here can't get over the fact that some human has sex and he doesn't. :unsure:
Go out a bit mah man, get some fresh air.
What pisses me off is that you really think we're stupid enough to fall for the gymcel meme. We know exactly how shitty you do but youre trying to play it off as if a your physique compensates for a below average face to the point where you mog model tier men lmao. You do not look more masculine or have even half the dimorphism as a skinny pretty boy male model. A pretty boy face thats dyel is more dimorphic than a below average feminine face like yours with a god tier physique. You dont look dimorphic. You look old with feminine bone structure and feminine eyes. Justin bieber in his prime as dyel has more sex appeal than you right now. Just stop with this non sense

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Damašek22, Deleted member 8832 and 5 others
What pisses me off is that you really think we're stupid enough to fall for the gymcel meme. We know exactly how shitty you do but youre trying to play it off as if a your physique compensates for a below average face to the point where you mog model tier men lmao. You do not look more masculine or have even half the dimorphism as a skinny pretty boy male model. A pretty boy face thats dyel is more dimorphic than a below average feminine face like yours with a god tier physique. You dont look dimorphic. You look old with feminine bone structure and feminine eyes. Justin bieber in his prime as dyel has more sex appeal than you right now. Just stop with this non sense
Smartest and most based black I have ever seen. You don't deserve to be called a nigger, gj.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, camlokodri, Deleted member 8832 and 2 others

If you say so, you won the argument son. :heart: I never had sex and never will. 😁

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and GigaMogger
On one hand i agree with you he has prey eyes and a weak jaw + cuck coloring BUT i do believe he woyld clean ip up i NIGHT CLUBS not tinder, also keep in mind that the effect of bodymaxxing on whites is very different from blacks where its expected, you simply get more attention.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and GigaMogger
On one hand i agree with you he has prey eyes and a weak jaw + cuck coloring BUT i do believe he woyld clean ip up i NIGHT CLUBS not tinder, also keep in mind that the effect of bodymaxxing on whites is very different from blacks where its expected, you simply get more attention.
I haven't tried clubbing ever so i have no idea. Tinder is a lil different from irl because you if you barely pass the looks threshold you can get a chance and theres less competition where as on tinder you need to be outstanding to even get the match and then mog 1000 other guys

• JFL
Agree on the two first. Cuck coloring is easily fixed with tanning but I won't tan right now, no point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, TITUS and poloralf
I haven't tried clubbing ever so i have no idea. Tinder is a lil different from irl because you if you barely pass the looks threshold you can get a chance and theres less competition where as on tinder you need to be outstanding to even get the match and then mog 1000 other guys

Fcking shit, this nigga was getting on my ballz for a few hours and he never even went clubbing once in his fcking life. Get some fcking Febreeze to put on your armpit because my boy, no one like when a nigga enter the room and it all of a sudden smells spicy.
Talk about what you fcking know, oh my god.

• JFL
Reactions: camlokodri, Stevensmithgerard, TITUS and 2 others
No gym for your face
Tenor 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7753
You got problems with increased body hair due to all the androgens and DHT because of roiding?

Fcking shit, this nigga was getting on my ballz for a few hours and he never even went clubbing once in his fcking life. Get some fcking Febreeze to put on your armpit because my boy, no one like when a nigga enter the room and it all of a sudden smells spicy.
Talk about what you fcking know, oh my god.
I get laid from OLD. i know that chads get approached at clubs through other black pilled dudes who tell me about their experiences.

It is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 7776
You got problems with increased body hair due to all the androgens and DHT because of roiding?

Yes, I have hair all over my shoulders and torso, I plan to buy one of these on Alibaba

And I will ask an imaginary girl to use the laser all over my body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Germania
That being said, it did increase my beard a lot too, my brother have a lot less beard than I do.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Yes, I have hair all over my shoulders and torso, I plan to buy one of these on Alibaba

And I will ask an imaginary girl to use the laser all over my body.
Yeah, that's why i don't use roids and just pop LGD :(

Aspiring pro bodybuilder here. 1m88 for 102kg at 10% already roided obviously but I want to make my way to 115kg/8% and become an IFBB Pro League Classic Physique. Look for Calum Von Moger/Chris Bumstead to see what it looks like.
Just a little perspective from someone who actually knows what it's like to be really muscular and what it was like to be really skinny (I've started at 45kg for 1m68 at 13 y/o and everyone used to think I was a girl because I had my hair long until 16).
In my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces (I'm talking Sean O Pry good looking) who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league. Only seen one obvious other roid user in the hundred of nights out I've went to.
Agreed that I'm far from ugly but just know that when you have 30 to 40kg of muscle on every male in the room, that you're lean and veiny as fck, there is this raw agression/domination that can compensate for a lot of your failos and which is MUCH MORE remarkable than a few milimeters on your face.
No offense to any male models but you would put them at my side, they would look ridiculous frame wise as they would look so small.
In my experience, I've been up to 102kg 10%bf, and I've still not seen one diminishing return, the bigger I get the better. Obviously we're on a blackpilled forum here, but it's always good to remember to look at what girls are doing and not what they're saying. I've litteraly had one girl asking me to get out of the nightclub and go to her appartement, but I refused her because it was still early and I knew I could do so much better than her just to hear her a few minutes later talking to one of my friend "The muscular guy right here, I don't like him at all, he's toooooo muscular." Talk about protecting your ego lmfao.

My advice to anyone reading this is : go to the gym and roid your way to height +10/15kg at 10%, that's the time you'll be really freaky, you will obtain immediate respect from other guys who will go to you asking for advices and present you to their female friends. Their female friends which will be impressed as hell if you flash your abs or contract your biceps and will want to touch you everywhere and from there, it's hard not to fuck. And know that's NOT that bad for health, I'm actually cruising as opposed to blasting and I'm keeping the physique that you can see on 200mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day. I've been on much higher doses to build this physique but maintaining is easy as fck and not that bad for health.

Anyway, here was my experience as a somewhat attractive muscular boyo. The thing is I'm never satisfied of what I'm doing and I'm always striving for better. I think my biggest halos are obviously my height, my body, my beard which is almost perfect, no hair loss from steroids, and my zygomatic arches. They are so high and defined as long as I stay under 10%, they give me great hollow cheeks.
My biggest failos are MY FCKING LOWER JAW AND CHIN, know that I'm always jutting everywhere I go, the only image In which I'm not jutting is the last one which makes me go from high tier normie to fucking subhuman. I definitely need BSSO and genio as soon as possible.

Here are the surgeries I plan to do :
-MSE + MSDO with Andreischev
-Clavicle Lenghtening with Leif Rodgers to get really freaky
-Bimax + Genio with ???
-Lingual Braces with a French Orthodontist
-Rhino probably to get rid of that little bump with Suleyman
-Maybe Taban to improve my eye area

What do you guys think ? What surgeries do you think I would need to ascend to Chad statut ? I feel like I have a good base for it. And what about my mid face ? Thank for you opinions. If you have questions on the bodybuilder life, feel free to ask, I love talking about this sht.

View attachment 583464View attachment 583465View attachment 583466View attachment 583467View attachment 583468View attachment 583485View attachment 583469View attachment 583470View attachment 583472View attachment 583473

Thoughts on 20mg anavar a day?

Not looking to get huge just like 5kg permanent muscle.

Yeah, that's why i don't use roids and just pop LGD :(
LGD sucks cock same as Ostarine & CO. Usually SARMS suck ass anyway. If you wan't to get muscle without androgen activity you can use HGH and insulin since they have no androgen activity.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Thoughts on 20mg anavar a day?

Not looking to get huge just like 5kg permanent muscle.

Never do a cycle without testosterone otherwhile your body won't work properly and you're at risk for erection and mood problems. You can inject something like 100mg of test E per week and eat 20mg of anavar a day, you should see the results you want in 3 months since 5kg is fairly reasonnable.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Never do a cycle without testosterone otherwhile your body won't work properly and you're at risk for erection and mood problems. You can inject something like 100mg of test E per week and eat 20mg of anavar a day, you should see the results you want in 3 months since 5kg is fairly reasonnable.

I have been reading that anavar isn't that suppressive after 6 weeks you are only 40% suppressed then run a PCT.

I don't feel running a test base and shutting my system down completely would be beneficial.

28234937 10157042317109691 5173757234454045579 o
0EF77481 3A80 4CF3 AADA 28DC9DF14539

Roid Maxers with aesthetic faces. :)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I have been reading that anavar isn't that suppressive after 6 weeks you are only 40% suppressed then run a PCT.

I don't feel running a test base and shutting my system down completely would be beneficial.

You're only 40% suppressed meaning that you would product less testosterone than usual and you would be using your anavar to compensate this loss of testosterone. Isn't worth it IMO gains will be ridiculous.
Run a proper 500-600mg test E and run a proper pct after.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
Yeah but i dont know how bumstead would fair on face and normal vs face and jacked. Calum would slay even if he was dyel holocaust survivor but men like these are extremely rare even in the industry

These are useless questions that won't have any answer. Just know that roidmaxx is better than natty. Then with moneymaxx and your roidmaxx body you make throw some money in shoutouts and advertisement around yourself so you have 200-300k subs on Insta so you're also popular. Looks Money & Status. GG WP.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Slayerino
LGD sucks cock same as Ostarine & CO. Usually SARMS suck ass anyway. If you wan't to get muscle without androgen activity you can use HGH and insulin since they have no androgen activity.
I like it tbh, had good results. For someone at your level to weak i guess.
I am thinking about a moderate TRT and 1-2 cycles per year with low androgenic/DHT compondends, like Tbol(?), Deca(?), HGH (?).

I'll be 30 this year, so I'm thinking of TRT anyway.

• +1
These are useless questions that won't have any answer. Just know that roidmaxx is better than natty. Then with moneymaxx and your roidmaxx body you make throw some money in shoutouts and advertisement around yourself so you have 200-300k subs on Insta so you're also popular. Looks Money & Status. GG WP.
Some people can only go so far with looksmaxxing and maybe gymcelling is the only thing that can bring them to the next level. Truthfully, if youre a 5 irl, money and status can prob get you laid more than being chad alone

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I like it tbh, had good results. For someone at your level to weak i guess.
I am thinking about a moderate TRT and 1-2 cycles per year with low androgenic/DHT compondends, like Tbol(?), Deca(?), HGH (?).

I'll be 30 this year, so I'm thinking of TRT anyway.

TRT is where it's at the only drawback is you have to pin once a week for the rest of your life, but if you do, you will have perfect hormones all the time and building muscle and losing fat optimally. Your mood is also better, you feel happier. Just go TRT.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
How much of this body, is achieveable natty????

only the nipples i suppose.
Gym as a natural is a waste of time, better be fat but look big in clothes than being natural ripped and look like a 12 yo skinny girl in clothes

only the nipples i suppose.
Gym as a natural is a waste of time, better be fat but look big in clothes than being natural ripped and look like a 12 yo skinny girl in clothes

Sadly, I have to agree with you, on the last photo natty people were impressed when I would get my shirt off. Right now, I'm so big that people can easily tell that I lift even with a shirt on and it halos me a lot.

Guys, I don't know too much about lookism, could you tell me what my midface is worth ? Is it long ? Is it short ? I don't know shit tbh.

Mogger

Get it done. You already went the RTT route, so now for the finishing touches. You should be lowinhib enough by now.

Also, squint more with a little nonchalance.
QjTTEzJJ 400x400

Then one decent non-tryhard smile pic.
Img 0599

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ProfessionalGymcel
20200813 101935

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, GigaMogger and Julius
Aspiring pro bodybuilder here. 1m88 for 102kg at 10% already roided obviously but I want to make my way to 115kg/8% and become an IFBB Pro League Classic Physique. Look for Calum Von Moger/Chris Bumstead to see what it looks like.
Just a little perspective from someone who actually knows what it's like to be really muscular and what it was like to be really skinny (I've started at 45kg for 1m68 at 13 y/o and everyone used to think I was a girl because I had my hair long until 16).
In my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces (I'm talking Sean O Pry good looking) who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league. Only seen one obvious other roid user in the hundred of nights out I've went to.
Agreed that I'm far from ugly but just know that when you have 30 to 40kg of muscle on every male in the room, that you're lean and veiny as fck, there is this raw agression/domination that can compensate for a lot of your failos and which is MUCH MORE remarkable than a few milimeters on your face.
No offense to any male models but you would put them at my side, they would look ridiculous frame wise as they would look so small.
In my experience, I've been up to 102kg 10%bf, and I've still not seen one diminishing return, the bigger I get the better. Obviously we're on a blackpilled forum here, but it's always good to remember to look at what girls are doing and not what they're saying. I've litteraly had one girl asking me to get out of the nightclub and go to her appartement, but I refused her because it was still early and I knew I could do so much better than her just to hear her a few minutes later talking to one of my friend "The muscular guy right here, I don't like him at all, he's toooooo muscular." Talk about protecting your ego lmfao.

My advice to anyone reading this is : go to the gym and roid your way to height +10/15kg at 10%, that's the time you'll be really freaky, you will obtain immediate respect from other guys who will go to you asking for advices and present you to their female friends. Their female friends which will be impressed as hell if you flash your abs or contract your biceps and will want to touch you everywhere and from there, it's hard not to fuck. And know that's NOT that bad for health, I'm actually cruising as opposed to blasting and I'm keeping the physique that you can see on 200mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day. I've been on much higher doses to build this physique but maintaining is easy as fck and not that bad for health.

Anyway, here was my experience as a somewhat attractive muscular boyo. The thing is I'm never satisfied of what I'm doing and I'm always striving for better. I think my biggest halos are obviously my height, my body, my beard which is almost perfect, no hair loss from steroids, and my zygomatic arches. They are so high and defined as long as I stay under 10%, they give me great hollow cheeks.
My biggest failos are MY FCKING LOWER JAW AND CHIN, know that I'm always jutting everywhere I go, the only image In which I'm not jutting is the last one which makes me go from high tier normie to fucking subhuman. I definitely need BSSO and genio as soon as possible.

Here are the surgeries I plan to do :
-MSE + MSDO with Andreischev
-Clavicle Lenghtening with Leif Rodgers to get really freaky
-Bimax + Genio with ???
-Lingual Braces with a French Orthodontist
-Rhino probably to get rid of that little bump with Suleyman
-Maybe Taban to improve my eye area

What do you guys think ? What surgeries do you think I would need to ascend to Chad statut ? I feel like I have a good base for it. And what about my mid face ? Thank for you opinions. If you have questions on the bodybuilder life, feel free to ask, I love talking about this sht.

View attachment 583464View attachment 583465View attachment 583466View attachment 583467View attachment 583468View attachment 583485View attachment 583469View attachment 583470View attachment 583472View attachment 583473
Nice bro, any training tips for someone who's tall and skinny as well? I am not planning to do roids though, maybe after I'm 30 and my natural T production goes to shit

View attachment 584080
Mogger

Get it done. You already went the RTT route, so now for the finishing touches. You should be lowinhib enough by now.

Also, squint more with a little nonchalance.
View attachment 584085

Then one decent non-tryhard smile pic.
View attachment 584107

Wow ! I love it ! Thank you for the morph, gives hope ! If you ever have a question about the gym, roiding or anything, just ask, I would more than happily answer !

Thanks again brother.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Stevensmithgerard and Julius
Also what would you recommend for me? I'm 183 69-71kg now days I was 75 before lockdown while gym cellling. This is my current physique
Miring the low inhib. Taking shirtless pics at the gym with that physique lmao

• JFL
Reactions: camlokodri, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 5393 and 3 others