asserted dominance over dood my gf gave a blowjob too

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
ive been with my girlfriend for over 8 months now, she has had a past with boys which makes me want to kms (partial jk), and one of the shitty things she did was give a blowjob to this trashmaxxing arab when she was fucking 15.. anyways, 3 years on (last week) i saw the dude at this popular club and he tried to eye me down, for reference im persian/scottish, 6'2, curly hair slim athlete, he is a max 5'8 iraqi/dutch uni student with a buzz and flaky facial hair, plus he wore bootcut denim jeans and looked gay af.. anyways i stared him down and he ended up looking the other direction and walking out to his friends who are also ugly af, anyways i think i won in that situation.. oh also as a bonus point, before i met my gf, me and 2 of my friends passed around the guys little sister, i had fun with her on 3 separate occasions. point of this post? idk share thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, latincell95, FailedNormieManlet and 12 others
Whatever you do, you are the cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, zeshama, FailedNormieManlet and 16 others
damn, wha makes u say that, he started like spamming me on ig because he found out i used to tongue his sister? how am i the cuck, idek if he knows i date that girl, think he just knows ab his sister

Entire thread about 2 seconds of eye contact with a manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Mewton, DoctorPMA and 27 others
damn, wha makes u say that, he started like spamming me on ig because he found out i used to tongue his sister? how am i the cuck, idek if he knows i date that girl, think he just knows ab his sister
Did you fuck her?

no.. shes a bike tho, snogged her once on my birthday, then got off with her at a party in the bathroom for 2 hours a month later, then again at my house, then 2 of my friends enjoyed her too

Keep dominating normies, you are doing looksmax proud!

thanks brazza

anyways i think i won in that situation
one of the shitty things she did was give a blowjob to this trashmaxxing arab when she was fucking 15
94B72A2A 6098 436A 8F0A 5160C313C7E7

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt, JohnDoe and 9 others
Propose a threesome with the guy, and when pulls out his tiny Arab "zub", you then show him your dongzilla - ha-ha!!!! You just mogged him!

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and sub5pslathlete
stop asking about your gfs past sexual experiences. best to just not know.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, autistic_tendencies and sub5pslathlete
stop asking about your gfs past sexual experiences. best to just not know.
ur so right, we brushed on it at the beginning, but then i started finding out more stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
ur so right, we brushed on it at the beginning, but then i started finding out more stuff
yea i used to always ask and it would just make me mad when i heard the truth. so i realized why tf am i asking if it just hurts. rather not know

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
yea i used to always ask and it would just make me mad when i heard the truth. so i realized why tf am i asking if it just hurts. rather not know
fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, chadpreetsingh and autistic_tendencies
stfu retard

That’s what you get for dating a non virgin
Hahahahhaah

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, OGJBSLAYER and nanefer
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Recessed Life, chadpreetsingh and 1 other person
Do u know how hard it is to find a good looking virgin girl nowadays, get ur head out of ur ass 😂😂
Then stay celibate you desperate horny bastard
Hahahahahhhah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and stevielake
so all oyu did was kiss his sister, but the other guy creamed every drop of his massive balls into the mouth of your GF while she was trying to catch enough breath to say how much she loves his cum?

AND SHE WAS JB AT THE TIME?

Sorry but there's no coming back from this, this will forever be your villain origin story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Supreme, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
so all oyu did was kiss his sister, but the other guy creamed every drop of his massive balls into the mouth of your GF while she was trying to catch enough breath to say how much she loves his cum?

AND SHE WAS JB AT THE TIME?

Sorry but there's no coming back from this, this will forever be your villain origin story
i finger fucked his sister in a bathroom

You and her are kooni

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
for reference im persian/scottish, 6'2, curly hair slim athlete, he is a max 5'8 iraqi/dutch uni and looked gay af.. anyways i stared him down and he ended up looking the other direction and walking out to his friends who are also ugly af, anyways i think i won in that situation..
Stop It Come On GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Why are you western Iranians thugmaxxed and kooni? Chera?
i am not thugmaxxed at all bro? im not kooni at all haha, i embrace my culture and i speak fluent farsi, i get with exotic women too, no whites

i am not thugmaxxed at all bro? im not kooni at all haha, i embrace my culture and i speak fluent farsi, i get with exotic women too, no whites
Exotic is a different word for mutt ethnic whores dadash. You are definitely cuck kooni by being with some whore who gave an arab manlet a blowjob free of charge. Only god knows what has entered her vageen.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, autistic_tendencies and nanefer
maybe i am a cuck kooni for being with her, u seem knowledgeable dadash i followed u

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
ive been with my girlfriend for over 8 months now, she has had a past with boys which makes me want to kms (partial jk), and one of the shitty things she did was give a blowjob to this trashmaxxing arab when she was fucking 15.. anyways, 3 years on (last week) i saw the dude at this popular club and he tried to eye me down, for reference im persian/scottish, 6'2, curly hair slim athlete, he is a max 5'8 iraqi/dutch uni student with a buzz and flaky facial hair, plus he wore bootcut denim jeans and looked gay af.. anyways i stared him down and he ended up looking the other direction and walking out to his friends who are also ugly af, anyways i think i won in that situation.. oh also as a bonus point, before i met my gf, me and 2 of my friends passed around the guys little sister, i had fun with her on 3 separate occasions. point of this post? idk share thoughts
8DBA4814 5E18 4D74 84F2 AF789FDED5D9

Persian? Mogger.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
you should tie him to a bed and then passionately, erotically, degrade and dominate his sister in front of him.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
you should tie him to a bed and then passionately, erotically, degrade and dominate his sister in front of him.
That sounds like a plan I’d love to do that, his sister is fucking sexy and I miss enjoying her

didnt red

op is a cuck, and probably likes it in the ass

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nigga wrote a whole essay about a regular social interaction

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and autistic_tendencies
Is that you in your avi

JFL at dating a girl who sucked dick before. Remember everytime you kiss her you are indirectly kissing 5’8 sandnigger cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Deleted member 33826 and chadpreetsingh
A bj isn’t that bad it’s too hard to find a non virgin girl these days. My only concern. Is how does OP know who’s flute his gf played

JFL at dating a girl who sucked dick before. Remember everytime you kiss her you are indirectly kissing 5’8 sandnigger cock
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂this is true and funny tbf, quite sad to say the least, it is hard to find a girl who’s pure however I live in the UK, every girl has been used

wa
was his ssister hot?

wa

was his ssister hot?
Yes, my friends think she’s not, but in my opinion she is fucking sexy Iraqi, but that’s cause my friends like basic white girls and my type is brown/Middle Eastern women n Arabs

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What should l say ???

Nevermind