asserted dominance over dood my gf gave a blowjob too

Your gf sucked his dick but you think rimming his sister is the same which is a submissive act? Lol he cucked you hard. That same mouth you kiss has slobbered all over his dick. You can't win, another case of manlet chad ethnic cucking lanklet natives @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and SecularIslamist
OP is a cuck lol

i felt homo tension in op

in the wild bonobos force weaker males to take their erect cock as a form of submission, its not clear if they nut, but they stay down while being pegged

i think you fantasized about this, you are closeted faggot

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I stopped reading right here get the fuck off this site fakecel
This site is filled with fakecels, All i read nowadays is spicy stories about their girlfriends doing this or that :feelsree:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BloodClot
ive been with my girlfriend for over 8 months now, she has had a past with boys which makes me want to kms (partial jk), and one of the shitty things she did was give a blowjob to this trashmaxxing arab when she was fucking 15.. anyways, 3 years on (last week) i saw the dude at this popular club and he tried to eye me down, for reference im persian/scottish, 6'2, curly hair slim athlete, he is a max 5'8 iraqi/dutch uni student with a buzz and flaky facial hair, plus he wore bootcut denim jeans and looked gay af.. anyways i stared him down and he ended up looking the other direction and walking out to his friends who are also ugly af, anyways i think i won in that situation.. oh also as a bonus point, before i met my gf, me and 2 of my friends passed around the guys little sister, i had fun with her on 3 separate occasions. point of this post? idk share thoughts
IMG 3047

Only read the trashmaxxing Arab part